No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    We' ve gone through this a billion times. What do you want me to say that I haven't already said? Ellerby said it was a contributing factor. You tried to make it to be a major cause.

Pacquiao is saying if he didn't have to give that blood before the morales fight, he would have been fine. Right? You actually believe he was affected 2 days later?

And you believe that is a good reason for him to not accept a 14 day cut off?

Oh that's right, you don't answer questions.

Duck duck duck duck. Keep ducking. You aren't fooling me. You're one step from the ignore bin. You are a coward and not a man of your word. You have no balls. You deflected to this topic when I asked you one question that you still haven't answered.

You finally going to answer?

What I want you to say? THE TRUTH!!!!

If Manny's claim is BS to you and Floyd and his fans and USADA then Floyd's is more so of a BS LIE!!!

You said this:
    Giving urine. Minimal affect. Actually its 0 affect.
    Giving < 1tbsp of blood 10 days before. Minimal affect. Actually its 0 affect.
    A bit of exercise the final days? To me this is also 0 affect but at most minimal!!! What did you say?

What was the major cause? I cannot find it from Floyd's/Ellerbe's BS LIES!!! Can you TRUTHFULLY come up with something, anything? NO!!!! Its now going on post 100 and you still are having so much difficulty with this claim of Floyds.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      What I want you to say? THE TRUTH!!!!

If Manny's claim is BS to you and Floyd and his fans and USADA then Floyd's is more so of a BS LIE!!!

You said this:
      Giving urine. Minimal affect. Actually its 0 affect.
      Giving < 1tbsp of blood 10 days before. Minimal affect. Actually its 0 affect.
      A bit of exercise the final days? To me this is also 0 affect but at most minimal!!! What did you say?

What was the major cause? I cannot find it from Floyd's/Ellerbe's BS LIES!!! Can you TRUTHFULLY come up with something, anything? NO!!!! Its now going on post 100 and you still are having so much difficulty with this claim of Floyds.....
      Difficulty? This is only difficult for you. Once again, you are taking Ellerby's statement and making it hyperbole. He is NOT saying that giving blood was a major reason for dehydration. Only a butthurt fan like you would take this comment and try to run with it.

Yet you believe Manny was affected by a blood test 2 days before a fight, after rehydrating 9.5lbs. Not only that. You think this was a valid excuse to refuse to accept a 14 day cut-off for drug testing.

Would ask you some questions, but you won't answer. Isn't that right? How long you going to blatantly duck my question. Let's see if you will answer now:

Did Mayweather try to fight prime Pac?

Waiting for duck #10 is it? You aren't embarrassed yet?
      Last edited by travestyny; 03-12-2017, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Difficulty? This is only difficult for you. Once again, you are taking Ellerby's statement and making it hyperbole. He is NOT saying that giving blood was a major reason for dehydration. Only a butthurt fan like you would take this comment and try to run with it.

Yet you believe Manny was affected by a blood test 2 days before a fight, after rehydrating 9.5lbs. Not only that. You think this was a valid excuse to refuse to accept a 14 day cut-off for drug testing.

Would ask you some questions, but you won't answer. Isn't that right? How long you going to blatantly duck my question. Let's see if you will answer now:

Oh so Floyd/Ellerbe were asked direct questions and they LIED. Oh wait, exaggerated? Is that what you want us to believe?

You said this:
        Giving urine.
        Travestyny: Minimal affect.
        ADP02: Actually its 0 affect.

Giving < 1tbsp of blood 10 days before.

A bit of exercise the final days?
        Travestyny: What did you say?
        ADP02: Actually its 0 affect.To me this is also 0 affect but at most minimal!!!

What was the major cause?

Comment

Oh so Floyd/Ellerbe were asked direct questions and they LIED. Oh wait, exaggerated? Is that what you want us to believe?

You said this:
          Giving urine.

Oh, I get it. Your argument is that it's impossible for a professional boxer to be dehydrated when preparing for a fight.

That's it, right? Someone who has to maintain a certain weight surely can't be dehydrated. Nope.

Are you tired of crying yet? All that crying is going to dehydrate you. Maybe not even minimally since you do it so often all over this site.

You're gonna need to rehydrate if you wanna have energy to keep ducking my one simple question. Are we on duck #11? I need to update that list, but let's keep it going.

Did Floyd try to fight prime PAC?

Comment

You said this:
            Giving urine.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Oh, I get it. Your argument is that it's impossible for a professional boxer to be dehydrated when preparing for a fight.

That's it, right? Someone who has to maintain a certain weight surely can't be dehydrated. Nope.

Are you tired of crying yet? All that crying is going to dehydrate you. Maybe not even minimally since you do it so often all over this site.

You're gonna need to rehydrate if you wanna have energy to keep ducking my one simple question. Are we on duck #11? I need to update that list, but let's keep it going.

What I'm saying and you are DEFLECTING is that a fighter who says that he made weight easily and having his vital signs NORMAL and knowing that he drank adequately cannot be using these 3 BS LIES .... in which YOU are DEFLECTING.

So did Floyd/ELLERBE lie? 2 of 3 you said couldn't be the reason. So do you agree with me that none of them can be a factor?

Comment

What I'm saying and you are DEFLECTING is that a fighter who says that he made weight easily and having his vital signs NORMAL and knowing that he drank adequately cannot be using these 3 BS LIES .... in which YOU are DEFLECTING.

So did Floyd/ELLERBE lie? 2 of 3 you said couldn't be the reason. So do you agree with me that none of them can be a factor?
              You still going?

1. Do you know what a contributing factor is?

2. You do realize that giving blood is related to dehydration, right?

3. You do realize that urinating causes some degree of dehydration, right?

4. These effects would clearly be minimal. This is not rocket science.

5. Preparing for a fight can definitely cause dehydration.

You ready to answer my question yet? Or are you still deflecting and ducking?

Comment

When they were a risk, Floyd avoided them like the plague by using BS excuses.
                wait a second....didn't mayweather try to fight pacquaio in his prime?
                Originally posted by adp02
                roach was discussing manny's reason for not wanting to get tested.
                so do you agree that mayweather tried to fight prime manny? Yes or no? Don't "deflect" to your excuses about why pacquaio ducked him. For whatever reason, did pacquaio duck this fight?
                manny was in uncharted territory and once they went thru the process they were comfortable with the testing process.
                you are deflecting! Did floyd mayweather attempt to fight a prime manny pacquaio. Yes or no? Simple question. That's the point of contention, right?
                manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....
                1. You are ducking my question hard. Did floyd mayweather try to fight prime manny pacquaio?

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did mayweather try to fight prime manny??? Yes or no?
                does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was manny's concern?
                WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION??? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID MAYWEATHER NEVER TRIED TO FIGHT SOMEONE IN THEIR PRIME. DID HE TRY TO FIGHT PACQUAIO IN HIS PRIME?
                Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Just to add a tidbit of info (already did before):
                Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight...

over and out!
                SO tell me...DID FLOYD TRY TO FIGHT PRIME PAC. SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU'VE DUCKED HOW MANY TIMES NOW?

Why are you pretending that you do not understand Manny's concern? You think he was BS? Just let me know.
                Let's try this one last time, Mr. Projector Deflector.

Did Floyd Mayweather try to fight Prime Pacquiao? It's a simple question.
                I will clarify, if that is your problem.

Giving blood affects people differently.
                A concern meant that it would have put him at a disadvantage because if it affected him once it would affect him again in a very important fight.
                Care to answer my question now?
                Answer my questions. You know that I always respond.

[after answering your question]:
                Now, you ready to answer my question, or are you still ducking it? Good job deflecting to Pacquaio's excuse for not taking the fight. Hope you got the answer you wanted.

So did Mayweather try to fight a prime Manny Pacquiao?
                Originally posted by “ADP02”
                No answer….
                You finally going to answer?
                No answer….

No answer….

No answer….
                No answer….

I thought you always respond. What’s up? This list is growinggggg!

Comment

You said this:
                  Giving urine.
                  Oh...is it?

Although you may be tempted to count the amount of coffee and soda you drink in your fluid requirements for the day, these drinks actually have a mild diuretic effect in your body. This means they may cause your body to release more urine. They are not usually strong contributors to dehydration, however.
                  http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...hydration.aspx
                  So what's that? Urination does cause some minimal amount of dehydration? Well obviously. You lose water through urine. So minimal, right? Glad we got that settled.

Really?

Take plenty of fluids not only on the day of your donation, but also on the day before and the day after. This will keep you from becoming dehydrated.
                  https://www.gutierrezchiropractic.co...onating-blood/
                  Now, being that he wasn't donating blood, but only giving a little blood for the test, I would say that the effect was MINIMAL. Agreed? Glad we got that settled.

We've been through this. Go look up chronic dehydration, and find out why on the day of the fight he said he needs to rest his legs. That might help you out.

So one last time......I've let you DEFLECT to your butthurt bs about IV gate and dehydration. Good for you. Now answer my question that you've ducked from the very first post:

Did Floyd Mayweather try to fight Prime Pacquaio?

Comment

You still going?

1. Do you know what a contributing factor is?

2. You do realize that giving blood is related to dehydration, right?

3. You do realize that urinating causes some degree of dehydration, right?

4. These effects would clearly be minimal. This is not rocket science.

5. Preparing for a fight can definitely cause dehydration.

BE DIRECT IN YOUR RESPONSE!!! We are talking about what Floyd did, right?

Giving URINE: This has 0 affect. What is the diference with urinating in the cup (sample) or as he normally urinates? This I got to see how you respond!!!

Giving < 1 tbsps. of blood 10 days before: This has 0 affect. This I got to see how you respond!!!

Floyd admitted that his final days he was relaxing, taking it easy and doing just a bit of exercise to stay sharp. This has 0 affect to at most minimal. This I got to see how you respond!!!

Comment

BE DIRECT IN YOUR RESPONSE!!! We are talking about what Floyd did, right?

Giving URINE: This has 0 affect. What is the diference with urinating in the cup (sample) or as he normally urinates? This I got to see how you respond!!!
                      Answered this above. Urinating has a minimal affect. Why we are even discussing this, I don't know. You are greatly exaggerating Ellerbe's statement.

When you urinate, you lose water. Simple.

Giving < 1 tbsps. of blood 10 days before: This has 0 affect. This I got to see how you respond!!!
                      Answered this above. Giving blood has a minimal affect. Why we are even discussing this, I don't know. You are greatly exaggerating Ellerbe's statement.

When blood is drawn, water is taken out of your body. Simple.

Floyd admitted that his final days he was relaxing, taking it easy and doing just a bit of exercise to stay sharp. This has 0 affect to at most minimal.
                      Was he experiencing a form of chronic dehydration that was an accumulation from working throughout the camp and not being allowed to rehydrate normally? Makes sense, doesn't it?

Was he still running? He said specifically on the day of the fight that it was time for him to rest his legs.

We've gone through all of this before.

Yet you believe Pacquaio was affected 2 days later after giving a small amount of blood and rehydrating 9.5lbs. lol. Yea ok.

This I got to see how you respond!!!

You have it pretty good. You get to see how I respond. I haven't had that luxury.

While you....duck duck duck duck. Are you ever going to answer my question?

DID....FLOYD...MAYWEATHER...ATTEMPT...TO...FIGHT.. .PRIME...PAC??????

Comment

Working...
                      X