Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lolololololol

Travestyny is in disarray. Punches are coming from all angles courtesy of my main man ADP02. He's barely standing, but still Mr. Deflector still wants to fight even when he has nothing left in his bag of deflector shields hahaha!!

I doubt if Travestyny will survive this count.. I don't think at this point Travestyny can survive, he's drowning with unanswered questions he needs to block. He's not getting up Jim...I think he's done..

Travestny: 'Too many questions to deflect.. I want to yield..'

Shut up, bltch. You can't save him just like he couldn't save you.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Shut up, bltch. You can't save him just like he couldn't save you.
      lololololol

Only biatch in here is you. Sad thing is your deflector shields are keeping you from seeing it biatch. :bukkake:

Comment

lololololol

Only biatch in here is you. Sad thing is your deflector shields are keeping you from seeing it biatch. :bukkake:
        Is that you in the middle of the Pinoy circle jerk?

Bltch was you when you blatantly ducked me. You get no respect. And you trashed your own damn video, dummy.

Comment

Is that you in the middle of the Pinoy circle jerk?

Bltch was you when you blatantly ducked me. You get no respect. And you trashed your own damn video, dummy.
          lolololololololol

The only one in the middle is you lmao

I gave you far more chances than any poster in here and yet you folded like a pussay that you are, and even then I still answered you lame arguments even if I knew you will just deflect all the truth from being exposed.

You didn't deserve my time, and yet my generosity allowed me to give you a chance to redeem your tainted credibility, by giving you my time, but in the end it was all for naught, since, a lying cheating scum will always be lying cheating scum. It is your nature.

Oh, and they aren't pinoys you racist scum, but rational boxing fans sick of your fake ass drivel.

Your false narratives are getting old. How pathetic you've become. It only shows your lack of credibility has taken over your weak mindedness. One must only look at your nonexistent reputation as an untrustworthy poster to realize you are a clown that cannot be taken seriously. Your reputation for being RED since 2008 only enhances that truth at how much of a lowlife you have always been. I just hope you can at least realize your mistakes and accept your countless failures, only then you will become a person who can be treated with dignity.

Anyway, I shouldn't be talking to you anymore as I've no desire to fall into your loop of despair. But I will again for the life of me, explain it to you about scoring so you can grow some wisdom and learn from this experience.

You've been wanting to spin one mistake as a big deal, but what you should know that, No one is perfect bud, not you nor me. And if you really know how to score in boxing as I've explained to you. Scoring in boxing is not objective but subjective. Everyone can have different score cards. Learn what that means bud. You lack proper understanding of scoring. Your constricted thinking in thinking one mistake is the end all be all is why you fail. And you emphasizing one mistake that I too agreed on, only shows that I have integrity to not agree on everything that someone says to me. Seeing a flaw and accepting it is why my thread succeeds. What matters in my videos is that even if you turn it upside down, what is glaring obvious is that Pac has a strong argument for winning it, and that is the bottom line.

You've got nothing left. You're spitting blood. It's time to give up. Time to flee my friend. Build on your credibility and maybe someday, you can dance with the big boys again.

You're close to your breaking point.. I worry for you sanity.. accept your fate and live to fight another day. You've dug a hole too deep, you may never know what truth is anymore bwahahahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-23-2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

lolololololololol

The only one in the middle is you lmao

I gave you far more chances than any poster in here and yet you folded like a pussay that you are, and even then I still answered you lame arguments even if I knew you will just deflect all the truth from being exposed.

You didn't deserve my time, and yet my generosity allowed me to give you a chance to redeem your tainted credibility, by giving you my time, but in the end it was all for naught, since, a lying cheating scum will always be lying cheating scum. It is your nature.

Oh, and they aren't pinoys you racist scum, but rational boxing fans sick of your fake ass drivel.

Your false narratives are getting old. How pathetic you've become. It only shows your lack of credibility has taken over your weak mindedness. One must only look at your nonexistent reputation as an untrustworthy poster to realize you are a clown that cannot be taken seriously. Your reputation for being RED since 2008 only enhances that truth at how much of a lowlife you have always been. I just hope you can at least realize your mistakes and accept your countless failures, only then you will become a person who can be treated with dignity.

Anyway, I shouldn't be talking to you anymore as I've no desire to fall into your loop of despair. But I will again for the life of me, explain it to you about scoring so you can grow some wisdom and learn from this experience.

You've been wanting to spin one mistake as a big deal, but what you should know that, No one is perfect bud, not you nor me. And if you really know how to score in boxing as I've explained to you. Scoring in boxing is not objective but subjective. Everyone can have different score cards. Learn what that means bud. You lack proper understanding of scoring. Your constricted thinking in thinking one mistake is the end all be all is why you fail. And you emphasizing one mistake that I too agreed on, only shows that I have integrity to not agree on everything that someone says to me. Seeing a flaw and accepting it is why my thread succeeds. What matters in my videos is that even if you turn it upside down, what is glaring obvious is that Pac has a strong argument for winning it, and that is the bottom line.

You've got nothing left. You're spitting blood. It's time to give up. Time to flee my friend. Build on your credibility and maybe someday, you can dance with the big boys again.

You're close to your breaking point.. I worry for you sanity.. accept your fate and live to fight another day. You've dug a hole to deep, you may never know what truth is anymore bwahahahaha!!
            Blah blah blah. You ready to admit that your videos are **** in a new thread with judges or are you still being a pvssy?

edit: If you've accepted the challenge, please respond with just yes or no. I don't read your essays to me, though I do appreciate that you think enough of me to write so damn much all the time. I assure you, you are wasting your time.
            Last edited by travestyny; 03-22-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Blah blah blah. You ready to admit that your videos are **** in a new thread with judges or are you still being a pvssy?

edit: If you've accepted the challenge, please respond with just yes or no. I don't read your essays to me, though I do appreciate that you think enough of me to write so damn much all the time. I assure you, you are wasting your time.
              I wrote you that moving post so you can finally understand your current situation, but I guess, your corrupt selective fl0mo mind won't comprehend the truth even if I've tried over and over why you are not worthy to be in a healthy debate.

You remind me of Gollum, seeking the ring of power. You thirst for it not knowing it is not for you to seek, your mental capacity can't fathom it's meaning, thus corrupts him in the process. You are exactly like him. Corrupted and full of lies and deceit, and should never be trusted ever again. You my friend have lost your way. Bwahahahahahaha!!

#Your Kangaroo court is that way kid.

Comment

I wrote you that moving post so you can finally understand your current situation, but I guess, your corrupt selective fl0mo mind won't comprehend the truth even if I've tried over and over why you are not worthy to be in a healthy debate.

You remind me of Gollum, seeking the ring of power. You thirst for it not knowing it is not for you to seek, your mental capacity can't fathom it's meaning, thus corrupts him in the process. You are exactly like him. Corrupted and full of lies and deceit, and should never be trusted ever again. You my friend have lost your way. Bwahahahahahaha!!

#Your Kangaroo court is that way kid.
                Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

LMAO! Just remember what I did to you. Seek help.

Comment

LMAO! Just remember what I did to you. Seek help.
                  lololololol

It's how it all started and how it all played out. Who folded and lost traction when the going gets rough? In battle you don't rise up when the battle has been lost, you rise up when the battle is being won. You folded like a stack of cards in the early stages. Shows how weak you are.

As I've exposed you as sneaky slimy snake oils man with a bad reputation that will say anything to sell shyit.

lol okay..

Here I'll help you out. So we can document everything in here for the world to see.

Do you honestly think Pac has no argument for winning round 2? Simple straight up question.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I haven't looked over round 2 and I have no desire to.
                  When I asked you a simple question related to the round you were questioning. It was a simple question to see how much rationality you have left in your sorry existence. Knowing this was an old boxing match. I only asked you to give your take in the round we are disputing. It was a very simple question. Any normal person should be able to answer. And yet this was your ******ed answer.

You folded, you flip flopped with false narratives to fit your agenda, but when you get trapped in a corner, you caved in, and denounced that you actually have no idea what you were talking about in the first place lol

- to make it clear, I just caught you arguing about something you didn't really have inept knowledge off in the first place. It just shows that you have a preconceived notion of what you want to believe happened that night, like how the Judges in this fight did too hahahaha! Or you are one big fuvkn' liar who would lie to your teeth and say whatever will help you with your weak lame arguments. Problem is I caught it haha Bravo dude lol

And that is why, you fuvked up bigly.

That said, do you even have a right to argue with me again?

No you don't. The olive branch that will bring back honor and dignity to you has long past. Your credibility as a moron has been exposed over and over as evident to your RED rep since 2008 which is way over 9 years. SMDH

For once in your life I tried to convince you to take responsibilities for your actions bud, but you didn't own up to your mistakes. That's not how the world works. You fumbled and got exposed as a deserter. You Flip FLop when the going gets rough. vaginas don't belong in the battlefield.

# You're playing checkers in a world where men play chess.

# Seek guidance coz you suck hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-22-2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

lololololol

It's how it all started and how it all played out. Who folded and lost traction when the going gets rough? In battle you don't rise up when the battle has been lost, you rise up when the battle is being won. You folded like a stack of cards in the early stages. Shows how weak you are.

As I've exposed you as sneaky slimy snake oils man with a bad reputation that will say anything to sell shyit.

When I asked you a simple question related to the round you were questioning. It was a simple question to see how much rationality you have left in your sorry existence. Knowing this was an old boxing match. I only asked you to give your take in the round we are disputing. It was a very simple question. Any normal person should be able to answer. And yet this was your ******ed answer.

You folded, you flip flopped with false narratives to fit your agenda, but when you get trapped in a corner, you caved in, and denounced that you actually have no idea what you were talking about in the first place lol

- to make it clear, I just caught you arguing about something you didn't really have inept knowledge off in the first place. It just shows that you have a preconceived notion of what you want to believe happened that night, like how the Judges in this fight did too hahahaha! Or you are one big fuvkn' liar who would lie to your teeth and say whatever will help you with your weak lame arguments. Problem is I caught it haha Bravo dude lol

And that is why, you fuvked up bigly.

That said, do you even have a right to argue with me again?

No you don't. The olive branch that will bring back honor and dignity to you has long past. Your credibility as a moron has been exposed over and over as evident to your RED rep since 2008 which is way over 9 years. SMDH

For once in your life I tried to convince you to take responsibilities for your actions bud, but you didn't own up to your mistakes. That's not how the world works. You fumbled and got exposed as a deserter. You Flip FLop when the going gets rough. vaginas don't belong in the battlefield.

# You're playing checkers in a world where men play chess.

# Seek guidance coz you suck hahahaha!

You mean how it played out was that you bailed out of your own challenge.

Remember this:

Anyway, let's just say we agree to disagree.]

No, bltch. How about you grow a pair. I guess it's too late for you. LMAOOO.

You bailed out like a bltch. You gotta live with that.

Comment

• You are again going on circles Travestyny.

Anyway, believe what you want to believe, if that will make you happy in that protected bubble you've created for yourself, got for it.

It's time to cut this loop. You will never get it. I've wasted too much time on your empty, nonsensical, whiny ways. Goodbye Chump.

next time:

It's time to...

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-23-2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X