No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Dude, YOU made the statement. YOU prove it!

How the hell can you prove some punches hurt like hell? Are you living vicariously through Pacquiao? The only way you can possibly say that is if you witness him to be in pain.

I asked you to prove it. I'm still waiting!!!!

So what you're saying now is that you have no idea if he was really in pain...and you were just pulling that out of your ass?

Thanks, clown.

No a clown is you bringing this up again because you cannot stand that you LOST and YOU ARE WRONG!!!

We cannot know how Manny felt that day. Just presume.

but Manny did feel pain. He tried to explain it .....
    He said so and brought up round 4 as an example. When he had Floyd against the ropes and then for some reason stopped throwing his punches and backed off. Manny explained that it was due to the pain after throwing a right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Well, I gotta thank you for that because I never used that feature .... I had over 500 notifications. Clicked on it and saw a list ..... I usually would just chek on my stats and see what were my last posts and go from there.
      LMAO. You are telling me that you never saw the number of notifications that sit on the right hand side right below your name in all the years you've been posting here???

Comment

We cannot know how Manny felt that day. Just presume.
        Thank you. So you're saying you have no information about whether he felt pain. No evidence from the fight itself. Ok. That's all I needed to know.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        but Manny did feel pain. He tried to explain it .....
        He said so and brought up round 4 as an example. When he had Floyd against the ropes and then for some reason stopped throwing his punches and backed off. Manny explained that it was due to the pain after throwing a right hand.
        Ok. You actually believed that's why he backed off? Let's say he backed off because of that. Ok.

What happened the rest of the fight? Why didn't he mention the injury? Why wasn't it iced? Why did it not seem to affect him ever again? Why wasn't it noticed by any of the announcers.

We have evidence from other fights above. It's not something that just goes away. That is NOT the reason he backed off, and you know it.

Comment

Man, I gave it to you on a silver platter. YOU WERE WRONG and its all there to see. You cannot hide.

All you had to do is say, "OK, I was wrong" but you FAILED MISERABLY DEFLECTOR!!!!

Spoon, my job is done, caught the DEFLECTOR in ACTION ..... his DEFLECTOR SHIELDs failed miserably!!!

lololololol

Great job ADP02

The mosquito has been exposed again. Told you that mosquito doesn't know how to own up to his fumbles. The guy has zero credibility. It's a wall longer than Trumps wall lmao and thicker than the vault in Fort knox lolololol

The deflector doesn't have the hotness of wonder woman more of a buzzing mosquito that just doesn't want to go away If only wonder woman was deflecting it. I'll be fine by it.. But it isn't the case hahaha!

At this point TravestyNy damaged career as a failure debater is now in the category 'impossible to resurrect' hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• I thought you were going to come back with your round 2 analysis, Spoon. What happened?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            lol how do you know what I think when I haven't even assessed it yet?
            I think this is what happened...

author failed here it didn't land

LMAOOOOOO!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I thought you were going to come back with your round 2 analysis, Spoon. What happened?
              lololololol

As I've exposed you as sneaky slimy snake oils man with a bad reputation that will say anything to sell shyit.

For once in your life I tried to convince you to take responsibilities for your actions bud, but you didn't own up to your mistakes. That's not how the world works. You fumbled and got exposed as a deserter. You Flip FLop when the going gets rough.

lol okay..

Here I'll help you out. So we can document everything in here for the world to see.

Do you honestly think Pac has no argument for winning round 2? Simple straight up question.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I haven't looked over round 2 and I have no desire to.

When I asked you a simple question related to the round you were questioning. It was a simple question to see how much rationality you have left in your sorry existence. Knowing this was an old boxing match. I only asked you to give your take in the round we are disputing. It was a very simple question. Any normal person should be able to answer. And yet this was your ******ed answer.

You folded, you flip flopped with false narratives to fit your agenda, but when you get trapped in a corner, you caved in, and denounced that you actually have no idea what you were talking about in the first place lol

- to make it clear, I just caught you arguing about something you didn't really have inept knowledge off in the first place. It just shows that you have a preconceived notion of what you want to believe happened that night, like how the Judges in this fight did too hahahaha! Or you are one big fuvkn' liar who would lie to your teeth and say whatever will help you with your weak lame arguments. Problem is I caught it haha Bravo dude lol

And that is why, you fuvked up bigly.

That said, do you even have a right to argue with me again?

No you don't. The olive branch that will bring back honor and dignity to you has long past. Your credibility as a moron has been exposed over and over as evident to your RED rep since 2008 which is way over 9 years. SMDH

To close this chapter with you. I will be bringing out my arguments, but do not expect me to entertain you with your back and forth bickering. I am not gonna allow you anymore to drag me to your loop of despair. I will be bringing this out for others to see how I destroyed your lame arguments. This is for the viewers to see on how I debunk your nonsense arguments. As I've said, you didn't own up to your mistakes for years and years now. You are not a credible poster to debate anymore Mr. Deflector.

I REPEAT after offering you a way to redeem yourself, after that pathetic stunt you pulled. You don't have a right to debate with me again. That ship has sailed. You fuvked up.

I close,

I only hope you have a little dignity left to understand what I just said.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2017, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                lololololol

As I've exposed you as sneaky slimy snake oils man with a bad reputation that will say anything to sell shyit.
                For once in your life I tried to convince you to take responsibilities for your actions bud, but you didn't own up to your mistakes. That's not how the world works. You fumbled and got exposed as a deserter. You Flip FLop when the going gets rough.

When I asked you a simple question related to the round you were questioning. It was a simple question to see how much rationality you have left in your sorry existence. Knowing this was an old boxing match. I only asked you to give your take in the round we are disputing. It was a very simple question. Any normal person should be able to answer. And yet this was your ******ed answer.

You folded, you flip flopped with false narratives to fit your agenda, but when you get trapped in a corner, you caved in, and denounced that you actually have no idea what you were talking about in the first place lol

- to make it clear, I just caught you arguing about something you didn't really have inept knowledge off in the first place. It just shows that you have a preconceived notion of what you want to believe happened that night, like how the Judges in this fight did too hahahaha! Or you are one big fuvkn' liar who would lie to your teeth and say whatever will help you with your weak lame arguments. Problem is I caught it haha Bravo dude lol

And that is why, you fuvked up bigly.

That said, do you even have a right to argue with me again?

No you don't. The olive branch that will bring back honor and dignity to you has long past. Your credibility as a moron has been exposed over and over as evident to your RED rep since 2008 which is way over 9 years. SMDH

To close this chapter with you. I will be bringing out my arguments, but do not expect me to entertain you with your back and forth bickering. I am not gonna allow you anymore to drag me to your loop of despair. I will be bringing this out for others to see how I destroyed your lame arguments. This is for the viewers to see on how I debunk your nonsense arguments. As I've said, you didn't own up to your mistakes for years and years now. You are not a credible poster to debate anymore Mr. Deflector.

I REPEAT after offering you a way to redeem yourself, after that pathetic stunt you pulled. You don't have a right to debate with me again. That ship has sailed. You fuvked up.

I close,

I only hope you have a little dignity left to understand what I just said.
                Sorry, only things I remember are these tidbits.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)
                I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Comment

• Sigh...

Since you wanted it. Here it is.

Travestyny arguments Declassified:

@5:08 – TravestyNY argument debunked - Author says: Manny Pacquiao leads with a jab, lands a jab, I can’t really see where it lands, I’m thinking it’s the shoulder, but it pushes Mayweather back and he lands a left hand to the mid-section and followed with a lunging right hand to mayweather head. I’m not gonna count this shot, I’m not gonna count this shot, but I’m sure as hell gonna count that one. (A huge thudding sound @ 5:32 exactly at the time of impact only proves it did land)
                  at this point 1-0 Pac

Your photo even shows how pac’s gloves were close to Floyd’s head after He connected evidently with a thudding sound was heard precisely at the time it connected.

@7:44 - TravestyNY argument debunked - @7:01 - Author says: So what happened there, Manny Pacquiao misses the left hand, Mayweather ducks below the waste which is an illegal move, the reason it is illegal is because, it hit behind the head, Manny hit him twice behind the head, It’s not Pacquiao fault, Mayweather’s the one fouling (as Floyd was illegally crouching down below the waste so not to be hit) Then mayweather, Takes Pacquiao for a walk, he holds, and hits a few times, ILLEGAL, not scoring blows. What bayless needs to be doing is warning Mayweather for illegal tactics, These are not scoring blows. (firing in a clinched position has no leverage in this kind of punches, these are lame whimper shots that has no business being scored. These are not clean and effective punches. Boxing 101)

@7:55 – TravestyNY argument debunked (8:01) – Author says: Here they exchange basically the same shot, They both grazed each other, You can clearly see both shots and you can definitely hear both shots landing. ( meaning it’s tit for tat, if you don’t think of scoring this punch then deduct both 1 point each since both shots are lame as the author pointed out ) 3-3 or 2-2 doesn’t matter what you choose, tit for tat.

@8:08 – Author says: Man that was a tbe jab (laughing) Fine let’s score it, was it quality? 3-4 Mayweather
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• @ 8:17 – Author says: alright Floyd lunges in with 2 right hand, the first one didn’t get there you couldn’t hear anything, the 2nd one hits Pacquiao high on the head. It’s not a very powerful shot, but fine 5-3 Mayweather

@ 8:41 – TravestNY argument debunked - Author says: ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao (slips a left jab @ 8:45 jab after firing you can see @ 8:46 his left is recoiling after hitting Floyd’s body, then he fires a right and a hard left) Pacquiao Slips a jab in the right hand (he meant the left jab) then a right and hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather. (It was a three punch combo by Pac, left, right, hard left, the first one landed, the last 2 didn’t, thus the author only gave one point for Pac giving Floyd 5-4)

@ 8:57 - Author says: Mayweather grazes Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 – Travestyny Argument - Author says: Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land) – I agree

@ 9:17 - Author says: right hand didn't get there, but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - Author says: and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone (grazed), Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - - TravestyNY argument debunked - Author says: Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. and then Floyd holds and hits. These are not scoring blows. (firing in a clinched position has no leverage in those kind of punches, these are lame whimper shots that are not clean and effective punches, therefore, has no business being scored, boxing 101. travestyny argument debunked again lolol)

At this point 8-6 Pac for me deduction for the 9:15 argument Travesty gave that I agree.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2017, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• @10:49 – 13 -7 Pacquiao at this point

@11:01 – Author says: You see that! Right on the jaw, best shot of the fight so far. Mayweather dominating Pacquiao. Fuvk out of here. 14-7 Pacquiao

@11:14 – Author says: Look Pacquiao really parries some of that shot, but will give it to Floyd I don’t want to be called biased. 14-8 Pacquiao (NOTE : the author even gave an extra point for Floyd 14-9 when It should have been only 14-8 Pacquiao)

@ 11:25 – Travestyny Argument debunked - Author says: the score was 15-9 then at 11:31 it was 17-9, the 2 landed Pac shots are here, the first connect shot is @ 11:26 a chin shot and

@ 11:30 a short stiff left jab to the chest before Floyd grabs Pac for dear life, thus giving Pac those clear 2 shots. (The clear sound connecting to the chin and body proves it did connect)

This photo you posted was after it landed to the chin, a thudding sound was heard at the same time of impact it hit Mayweather’s chin can easily be heard before that pic you took. Debunked again.

17-9
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2017, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X