No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I have been asking you these type of question on Floyd for like forever.

You actually came back with BS such as urinating in a cup instead of the toilet 4 days beforehand, will contribute to Floyd's severe dehydration to the point that he had not 1 but 2 IVs (hate that I'm saying 2? .... too bad, so sad .... you know what I mean, DEFLECTOR!!!)

Floyd was there close up for all of us to see just before getting the IV. NOBODY said that Floyd looked severely dehydrated. Not the commentators, not Floyd fans, not Floyd haters, not Ariza, not Floyd and company ..... not before nor after.

but more importantly, Floyd said for days that he was doing fine. Even right after getting the IV.

and then there is of course the vital signs, pre-fight forms and so on.

You believed Floyd but saw ZERO SIGNS. HOW COME??????????????
    ..... yet here you are asking about Manny. If you were objectively speaking about Floyd, cool ..... but you were NOT!!!
    Objective? You want to be objective? Ok. You didn't see an MRI for Pacquiao. What you saw was someone who everyone stated didn't have an injury going into the fight, didn't show any sign of an injury during the fight, and didn't rehab like someone with this injury after the fight.

Yet you said you believe him. Ostensibly, this is because he used a world renowned doctor. You don't take into account that this same doctor was completely willing to give Manny a Toradol shot for an injury that he claims he didn't have. that doesn't hit you as strange at all. All of these things make zero sense.

Yet, you say...what about Floyd.

1. NSAC has never in it's history proven anyone to be dehydrated. Don't you find that odd when I'm sure there were ZILLIIONS of dehydrated boxers.

2. You completely ignore that the USADA TUEC approved the application that did NOT have Mayweather's name on it according to the rules. You also ignore that the application was sent to WADA. You DEFLECT and say USADA's TUEC was either fooled, or was biased, and WADA had no time to look it over. That's like saying someone sends the details of what may have been a burglary to the police chief, and the chief may or may not have gone over the details, no charges were filed...so we presume guilt? That's asinine.

3. Again, you talk about being objective...but you can't even admit that Floyd tried to fight prime Manny. Dude. I thought you were much more of a stand up person than that. Keep it real. You DEFLECTED.

4. I wasn't there to know what USADA did. IF USADA did something wrong, it was WADA's job to correct it. WADA didn't. I don't know if they checked it out or not. But they did nothing. That ends the case.

5. Even if USADA did something wrong, that does NOT mean Floyd used PED's. Your challenge is 2 tiered. Not only are you trying to prove USADA did something wrong, which you can't...you are trying to prove Mayweather abused PED's, which you've failed miserably at.

6. You refuse to admit that EPO is not a threshold substance. Again, very disappointing of you. You won't even address it anymore.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    At least, Manny had verified with USADA on if he can he use those meds. NSAC brought it up that the meds that they wanted to use was for that specific injury and it was BEFORE the fight.

Manny's pre-fight form had those meds!
    You fail to show why any of this is substantive.

1. USADA said Pac's team never said what the meds were for. Just asked if they were allowed.

2. NSAC didn't know anything about the injury until a couple of hours before. Pac's team said they sent them paperwork. This was proven to be a LIE. Then they said USADA was supposed to tell them. USADA stated they knew nothing about this injury, and that being informed about the injury was a LIE. You are being shot in the foot by Manny's lying team. I don't know how you can't see through all of these lies his team has told. A plethora of lies, and you think it's all on the up and up???

3. When the team was CAUGHT trying to give the meds, what the **** did you think they would say. "Oh, we were...just going to take them...for fun." Of course they have to say they are for an injury.

4. And I actually believe he tweeked the shoulder and had it treated. That does NOT mean he can use meds when it is already back to normal strength, as his own surgeon said.

Floyd? Uses an IV but looked good just BEFORE and right AFTER. So why are you not asking the same question on Floyd? Where is your evidence on Floyd? Did you notice Floyd severely dehydrated? Not drinking orally? What signs did you notice?
    What the hell do you want me to do? Do you think I can pull evidence from my ass like you attempt to do? There is a system. The system is...the TUEC checks...and WADA checks them. That is what happened. Go take up your beef with WADA. Tell them to get on their job.

Just like I told you. Its possible that there was pain but pain does NOT correlate to the seriousness of the injury!!!!:
    "The amount of pain you’ll experience isn’t necessarily indicative of the amount of injury you’ve sustained. A full-thickness rotator cuff tear, such as the one Pacquiao sustained, may sometimes cause little pain. On the other hand, a fairly minor irritation can cause enough pain to substantially affect your quality of life or sports performance. "
    Dude, do you really think this is the same for a boxing match? Serious question. To some extent I agree they can hide the pain, but look at all of the other examples. The injury definitely showed in all of those situations...except Pacquaio's. Did you ever keep it real and ask yourself why? Nope. You didn't. So how are you going to talk to me about objectivity?

Those other guys said they had a large amount of pain. Maybe Pacquiao did also and he masked it....but the thing is all of those other guys were whispering to their trainers, they were getting iced, they were changing the way they box. Manny did none of that and you know it.

Lastly, and most importantly, none of this shlt matters. There is zero proof of blood doping. None. There is zero proof that Manny had an injury going into the fight. Actually, there is more proof that he did NOT have an injury going into the fight.

Once they are in the ring, whatever happens happens. He lost. Get over it already.
    Last edited by travestyny; 03-18-2017, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lololololol

Great job ADP02

The mosquito has been exposed again. Told you that mosquito doesn't know how to own up to his fumbles. The guy has zero credibility. It's a wall longer than Trumps wall lmao and thicker than the vault in Fort knox lolololol

The deflector doesn't have the hotness of wonder woman more of a buzzing mosquito that just doesn't want to go away If only wonder woman was deflecting it. I'll be fine by it.. But it isn't the case hahaha!

At this point TravestyNy damaged career as a failure debater is now in the category 'impossible to resurrect' hahahaha!

Man, everyone was right about Travestyny being the DEFLECTOR that he is!

He has been trying every angle in the book to get out of saying that he is WRONG but as you saw, he was WRONG!!!

So he DEFLECTED .... but does not realize at how bad it makes him look. It was way better to have just said the truth. Now nobody can take his posts seriously.

I put it out there. I gave him the opportunity to redeem himself as I put it out there on a silver platter and all he had to do was come thru!!!
      All he had to do to redeem himself was say the truth but he FAILED!!!!

He still can do it. Admit that he was wrong on this one and move on with his head high. Instead of taking the low road and be ashamed .... !

I gave you the opportunity and handed you a silver platter and this is what you do travestyny? Redeem yourself!!!

Comment

Sorry but stupid is even discussing this UNLESS its to inform someone who doesn't know.

I have yet to go to the Thunderdome section. Should I be hanged?

Who are you, the soap Nazi guy?

It was the SOUP Nazi.

I can understand about the THunderdome. That's a bit more obscure.

Notifications are right in front of your damn face, homie. Seriously.

By the way, I want to show you something about EPO based on what you've been saying:

The results needs to meet a certain level of certainty (threshold) or else its considered a negative.

Threshold means that it needs to meet a given criteria ... whatever it is.
        You kept trying to change what is meant by threshold.What’s the threshold for EPO? Go find it.

That is NOT what threshold means. WADA clearly states what a threshold substance is.

Threshold Substance: An exogenous or endogenous Prohibited Substance, Metabolite or Marker of a Prohibited Substance which is analyzed quantitatively and for which an analytical result (concentration, ratio or score) in excess of a pre-determined Decision Limit constitutes an Adverse Analytical Finding. Threshold Substances are identified as such in the Technical Document on Decision Limits (TD DL).
        https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau....0-2016-en.pdf

Once again, here is the list of Threshold Substances:

You said it must be a partial list because EPO wasn’t there. So that shows that you believed EPO was a threshold substance, didn’t you? Don’t try to back out now.

I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list. Anyways, Floyd micro-doses then time is of essence if you want to catch the substance above the threshold. Then add to it that Floyd drank like a fish and had not 1 but 2 IVs ....other cheats wished they were allowed to do what Floyd was allowed on May 1st, 2015

Admit you are wrong. Keep it objective and real, homie!

It’s not about a threshold. They analyze the bands to determine if it is positive for EPO.

rEPOs and analogues can be distinguished from endogenous EPO (uEPO, bEPO) based on their characteristic band shape and different apparent molecular mass. The migration behaviour (band) of each rEPO or analogue, i.e. position and shape (width, focused or more diffused) can be used to confirm the identity and/or exogenous origin of the substance.
        Waiting for you to admit you are wrong. Will you keep it objective and real now. You probably won't because your whole theory goes down the drain!!!!

Comment

He has been trying every angle in the book to get out of saying that he is WRONG but as you saw, he was WRONG!!!

So he DEFLECTED .... but does not realize at how bad it makes him look. It was way better to have just said the truth. Now nobody can take his posts seriously.

I put it out there. I gave him the opportunity to redeem himself as I put it out there on a silver platter and all he had to do was come thru!!!

He still can do it. Admit that he was wrong on this one and move on with his head high. Instead of taking the low road and be ashamed .... !

I gave you the opportunity and handed you a silver platter and this is what you do travestyny? Redeem yourself!!!
          Oh really? I was wrong to ask you to prove that Pacquiao felt intense pain? Let's backtrack:

There can be certain punches that Manny could have thrown with no or little pain and others that could have hurt like hell. The ones that hurt like hell, he stopped throwing or didn't use them frequently.
          How do you know the throwing these punches hurt like hell?

We cannot know how Manny felt that day. Just presume.
          You just folded, dude. YOU are the one that claimed he felt pain that "hurt like hell." I asked how you know.....and....you said you couldn't know.

That was dumb. You tried to secure just one small victory over me, but you made yourself look petty and ridiculous in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

that means my job was done. It's clear, isn't it?

You gotta live with that.
            What's clear is that I have to live with the fact a have a permanent FL0mo stalker who is equally obsessed with me and Floyd. That's what's clear here hahahaha!

Here's a free pink Flip Flops to bring home. Hope you like it?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Ok, how about this. You said agree to disagree, right?

Well, how about we take this issue to the thunderdome. We can find some judges who can decide if any more of these so called landed punches should count. That way, you won't have to worry about only what I say. We can find unbiased judges.

That's what you want, isn't it? Do you want to go that route, or you wanna keep ducking?
              Let me know if you want me to start a thread for this in the Thunderdome.

I'll ask for judges and set it up with a poll too so that the forum members can help decide the issue.

Comment

What's clear is that I have to live with the fact a have a permanent FL0mo stalker who is equally obsessed with me and Floyd. That's what's clear here hahahaha!

Here's a free pink Flip Flops to bring home. Hope you like it?

Stalker? I'm trying to help you move on, bro. You've been embarrassing yourself this way for far too long.

Now you are asking for men to play dress up with you? That's ****ing weird.

I didn't notice anyone really go in on your videos, so I thought if I could show you that they are ****...legitimately ****...you'd finally move on.

Instead...you begin talking about dressing up in pink slippers. Perhaps I waited too long to destroy your videos. You are too far gone. I feel sorry for you. My condolences to your family.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Let me know if you want me to start a thread for this in the Thunderdome.

I'll ask for judges and set it up with a poll too so that the forum members can help decide the issue.
                  Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Do you see that, Spoon. We can finally get this thing all settled. Do you agree?

Comment

I know, I truly commend you for being patient with that guy. I've seen you win countless debates with him exposing his mistakes. The thing is this guy has no shame, and will press on with his false narrative as if he's talking to someone who can't see his lame traps laid out so candidly, and once you expose him, Mr Deflector, will shrug it off as if nothing happened. As you've exposed him again quite clearly. The guy can't take a hint when he's fallen of a horse. I guess you just have to think of him as a clown, so you'll be more amused than frustrated hehehe!

Your onslaught in putting Travestyny in the category of a guy with selective reasoning is well documented here in NSB. Keep up the good work. Your confirm kills are legendary.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-18-2017, 12:23 AM.

Comment

I know, I truly commend you for being patient with that guy. I've seen you win countless debates with him exposing his mistakes. The thing is this guy has no shame, and will press on with his false narrative as if he's talking to someone who can't see his lame traps laid out and once you expose him Mr Deflector, will shrug it off as if nothing happened. As you've exposed him again quite clearly. The guy can't take a hint when he's fallen of horse. I guess just think of him as a clown so you can be more amused than frustrated hehehe!

Your onslaught in putting Travestyny in the category of a guy with selective reasoning is well documented here in NSB. Keep up the good work. Your confirm kills are legendary.

Cheers!

Hey, feel free to join him in the topic. I look forward to hearing your opinion about what we've been discussing.

But in other news, did you see the post about the Thunderdome challenge? Do you accept?

Comment

Working...
                      X