Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's some more. Spaghetti legs anyone?

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      No. Floyd could have NOT landed or threw a punch the entire round and that dumb Floyd clit licker would say Manny loss that round
      And its not just him. That's the problem. They just say that Floyd won this round or that easily but when you ask them to analyze and get back to you on what exactly did Floyd do that round to make you think that he won "easily" then they are nowhere to be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Here's some more. Spaghetti legs anyone?

are you going to answer my question or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          you didnt answer my question.
          Sorry Missy.. You're not that kind of gal I can trust..You blew it!

Someone who turns down a simple handshake is both shady and too biatchy for my taste. I can't deal with your kind. I guess I just have to put you on the side show act again..tsk tsk tsk..

You're too baitchy to be taken seriously doll.

It's time to bring out your back-up dancer. It's intermission time!!

Comment

Sorry Missy.. You're not that kind of gal I can trust..You blew it!

Someone who turns down a simple handshake is both shady and too biatchy for my taste. I can't deal with your kind. I guess I just have to put you on the side show act again..tsk tsk tsk..

You're too baitchy to be taken seriously doll.

It's time to bring out your back-up dancer. It's intermission time!!

ill take that as a YES that pac-boy does let a few little farts into your face when you tongue his bum bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              ill take that as a YES .
              lololololol

Sure Missy

Just so you know.. I gave you all the chances to defend your diva princess.

the thing is..

It's

Your lifeline is up!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                And its not just him. That's the problem. They just say that Floyd won this round or that easily but when you ask them to analyze and get back to you on what exactly did Floyd do that round to make you think that he won "easily" then they are nowhere to be found.
                case in point MS. Bambam over here has a shot of bigging up Floyd, but when pushed comes to shove these Fl0mo ******s just fold like ***** stack of gay ass cards lmao

Comment

Yup, love how fl0mos like Shoulder-roll lose their dignity by running away from a battle when defeat is inevitable. Funny thing is. It's a man's sport we're talking about here and he can't even own up for a loss and just cowardly quacks lmao So much Floyd influence indeed lol

Floyd fanataics, like him don't know how to take a knee and man up for a loss. It only sweetens it even more for me, since they rather run like losers that they are than face defeat like how men should. Only shows how Floyd's cowardly ways are engraved in their core philosophy. Run, run and run when all is lost is their default program motto when in danger hahahaha! Pathetic bunch of brainless cult fl0mo followers with no IQ to stand on. The best part is Shoulder-roll calls himself a PhD in the art of sweet science lmao Fuvkn' hilarious! What a delusional c u n t hahaha!

Shoulder Roll, went back to check how "easily" Floyd won round 3. He just realized that what he called Floyd doing the "sweet science", he instead realized it was Kenny Bayless giving Floyd the room to do the "sweet headlock", "the sweet hugs", ....

So basically he realized he was wrong:

Comment

case in point MS. Bambam over here has a shot of bigging up Floyd, but when pushed comes to shove these Fl0mo ******s just fold like ***** stack of gay ass cards lmao
                    SO true ....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Shoulder Roll, went back to check how "easily" Floyd won round 3. He just realized that what he called Floyd doing the "sweet science", he instead realized it was Kenny Bayless giving Floyd the room to do the "sweet headlock", "the sweet hugs", ....

So basically he realized he was wrong:

He wanted to get back. I'm sure he wanted too.. The thing is, after all the revelations that has come up for the betterment of his rational mind. His mind realizes only comes down to one conclusion. He needed to run. Run so far that we both won't see him piss off his pants for losing so bad hahahaha!!

Shoulder-roll learned from the best.

the difference is clear who's the fighter around here and who is suspect of stinking up the fight. certainly it's not the asian guy.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X