No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    It's clear as day that pac beat floyd with just one arm.
    its clear as day that pac-tards still claim pac is undefeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      was looked like an amateur against money may, i think roach could have done better ROFL.
      I would rather have Roach live. It's funny when he continues to make a fool out of himself.

Comment

• Pacquiao definitely beat Kovalev and Ward beat Floyd too. Also, Amir Khan smashes little G worse than Danny Garcia EASY.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          In fact, USADA performs extensive CIR testing as part of the professional boxing testing programs it conducts and has never declined to administer CIR testing. All 22 urine samples collected during the Mayweather/Pacquiao testing program were tested by CIR and for EPO. Indeed, every professional boxer USADA has ever tested has been tested using the CIR methodology.
          http://www.usada.org/wp-content/uplo...Tom-Hauser.pdf

Oh really?
          Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”

WADA code allows for retroactive approval of TUE's. You should go look at their code.
          This post broke OP's heart

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            its clear as day that pac-tards still claim pac is undefeated.
            Lol. You're hurt that this video shows that pac beat floyd undeniably.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Lol. You're hurt that this video shows that pac beat floyd undeniably.
              ROFL, who got the win? who let with 3 welterweight titles?

HAHAHA

Comment

• was floyd even trying to land or was he just throwing punches that came up short because he was scared of overextending himself? was he incompetent or just scared?

Comment

• Floyd is scared he is terrified he is a beaten man a coward a chicken a false champion who ducked everything that presented danger pacquiao will wreck him shatter that defence

And despite all that you said he still won and turned manny pacquiao into a sparring partner and reduced his whole team to making up an injury and his fans so broken they are claiming victory via slow motion its beautiful i wish it never ends i want to see a pac fan in the future like 2035 on a boxing forum posting a thread saying some crap like "pac won! Proof inside using astrology" the fight didnt live up to the hype but all this is perfect that L is engraved on pacs record forever and all your tears will never wash it away

Comment

• this thread should be always on top so that neutral boxing fans can judge who really won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarasko View Post
                      saw the fight live and like other people, I can't believe Floyd wom. After seeing the compubox, I knew the fight was rigged.
                      Yes it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X