No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Like insecure kids who can't win an argument. When all else fails either they bring out the race card or put you in the ignore list. They really are a sad bunch of kids who needs to be breast fed lol

Yup, he asked me a question then puts me on ignore like minutes after so that I can't respond. He can't handle to heat.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zaroku;16456160]
      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Who put you on ignore list. That is bull crap!
      Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Who put you on ignore??? I never gave red k and I don't ignore. We got b1tches on this site.
      Its that Omowale Tribe guy. He started a thread, asks me a question then puts me on ignore so that I can't respond.

Same here. I never did any of that. I would even have to search to see where that ignore list would be! lol!

Comment

• [QUOTE=ADP02;16456175]

Its that Omowale Tribe guy. He started a thread, asks me a question then puts me on ignore so that I can't respond.

Same here. I never did any of that. I would even have to search to see where that ignore list would be! lol!
        That is not cool. Anorak jackass did it to me. He is just a ****! I don't get it at all. I wanted to talk about

Nonlocality with Anorak.

Another of the remarkable features of the microscopic world prescribed by quantum theory is the idea of nonlocality, what Albert Einstein rather dismissively called “spooky actions at a distance”. This was first described in the “EPR papers” of Einstein, Boris Podolsky and Nathan Rosen in 1935, and it is sometimes referred to as the EPR (Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen) paradox. It was even more starkly illustrated by Bell’s Theorem, published by John Bell in 1964, and the subsequent practical experiments by John Clauser and Stuart Freedman in 1972 and by Alain Aspect in 1982.

Nonlocality describes the apparent ability of objects to instantaneously know about each other’s state, even when separated by large distances (potentially even billions of light years), almost as if the universe at large instantaneously arranges its particles in anticipation of future events.

Thus, in the quantum world, despite what Einstein had established about the speed of light being the maximum speed for anything in the universe, instantaneous action or transfer of information does appear to be possible. This is in direct contravention of the "principle of locality" (or what Einstein called the "principle of local action"), the idea that distant objects cannot have direct influence on one another, and that an object is directly influenced only by its immediate surroundings, an idea on which almost all of physics is predicated.

Nonlocality suggests that universe is in fact profoundly different from our habitual understanding of it, and that the "separate" parts of the universe are actually potentially connected in an intimate and immediate way. In fact, Einstein was so upset by the conclusions on nonlocality at one point that he declared that the whole of quantum theory must be wrong, and he never accepted the idea of nonlocality up till his dying day.

An entangled pair of particles can be seen to have complementary properties when measured
        (Click for a larger version)
        An entangled pair of particles can be seen to have complementary properties when measured
        (Source: Universe Review: http://universe-review.ca/F13-atom.htm)
        Nonlocality occurs due to the phenomenon of entanglement, whereby particles that interact with each other become permanently correlated, or dependent on each other’s states and properties, to the extent that they effectively lose their individuality and in many ways behave as a single entity. The two concepts of nonlocality and entanglement go very much hand in hand, and, peculiar though they may be, they are facts of quantum systems which have been repeatedly demonstrated in laboratory experiments.

For example, if a pair of electrons are created together, one will have clockwise spin and the other will have anticlockwise spin (spin is a particular property of particles whose details need not concern us here, the salient point being that there are two possible states and that the total spin of a quantum system must always cancel out to zero). However, under quantum theory, a superposition is also possible, so that the two electrons can be considered to simultaneously have spins of clockwise-anticlockwise and anticlockwise-clockwise respectively. If the pair are then separated by any distance (without observing and thereby decohering them) and then later checked, the second particle can be seen to instantaneously take the opposite spin to the first, so that the pair maintains its zero total spin, no matter how far apart they may be, and in total violation of the speed of light law.

Despite Einstein's misgivings about entanglement and nonlocality and the practical difficulties of obtaining proof one way or the other, Irish physicist John Bell attempted to force the issue by making it experimental rather than just theoretical. Bell’s Theorem, published in 1964, and referred to by some as one of the most profound discoveries in all of physics, effectively showed that the results predicted by quantum mechanics (for example, in an experiment like that described by Einstein, Podolsky and Rosen) could not be explained by any theory which preserved locality. The subsequent practical experiments by John Clauser and Stuart Freedman in 1972 seem (despite Clauser's initial espousal of Einstein's position) to definitively show that the effects of nonlocality are real, and that "spooky actions at a distance" are indeed possible.

In theory, the concepts of entanglement and nonlocality may have applications in communications and even teleportation, although these ideas are still largely hypothetical at this stage. Due to the effects of the uncertainty principle, the mere act of observing the properties of particles at a quantum level (spin, charge, etc), disturbs the quantum system irrevocably, and this would appear to prevent us from using this system as a means of instantaneous communication. However, Anton Zeilinger's work at two observatories in the Canary Islands has shown promising indications that entangled particles can indeed be reconstituted in a different place (although the leap from this to a teleportation device of the kind envisaged in Star Trek is a profound one).
        Last edited by Zaroku; 02-10-2016, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Yup, he asked me a question then puts me on ignore like minutes after so that I can't respond. He can't handle to heat.
          Lol I replied quickly that's why I got one in first before he put me in ignore list. Then when I wanted to reply again after his next lame post, that's when I couldn't reply anymore.

Exposed like their hero Floyd hehe..

Pathetic is an understatement to these kinds lmao

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zaroku;16456177]
            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

That is not cool. Anorak jackass did it to me. He is just a ****! I don't get it at all. I wanted to talk about

Nonlocality with Anorak.

Another of the remarkable features of the microscopic world prescribed by quantum theory is the idea of nonlocality, what Albert Einstein rather dismissively called “spooky actions at a distance”. This was first described in the “EPR papers” of Einstein, Boris Podolsky and Nathan Rosen in 1935, and it is sometimes referred to as the EPR (Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen) paradox. It was even more starkly illustrated by Bell’s Theorem, published by John Bell in 1964, and the subsequent practical experiments by John Clauser and Stuart Freedman in 1972 and by Alain Aspect in 1982.

Nonlocality describes the apparent ability of objects to instantaneously know about each other’s state, even when separated by large distances (potentially even billions of light years), almost as if the universe at large instantaneously arranges its particles in anticipation of future events.

Thus, in the quantum world, despite what Einstein had established about the speed of light being the maximum speed for anything in the universe, instantaneous action or transfer of information does appear to be possible. This is in direct contravention of the "principle of locality" (or what Einstein called the "principle of local action"), the idea that distant objects cannot have direct influence on one another, and that an object is directly influenced only by its immediate surroundings, an idea on which almost all of physics is predicated.

Nonlocality suggests that universe is in fact profoundly different from our habitual understanding of it, and that the "separate" parts of the universe are actually potentially connected in an intimate and immediate way. In fact, Einstein was so upset by the conclusions on nonlocality at one point that he declared that the whole of quantum theory must be wrong, and he never accepted the idea of nonlocality up till his dying day.

(Click for a larger version)
            (Source: Universe Review: http://universe-review.ca/F13-atom.htm)
            Nonlocality occurs due to the phenomenon of entanglement, whereby particles that interact with each other become permanently correlated, or dependent on each other’s states and properties, to the extent that they effectively lose their individuality and in many ways behave as a single entity. The two concepts of nonlocality and entanglement go very much hand in hand, and, peculiar though they may be, they are facts of quantum systems which have been repeatedly demonstrated in laboratory experiments.

For example, if a pair of electrons are created together, one will have clockwise spin and the other will have anticlockwise spin (spin is a particular property of particles whose details need not concern us here, the salient point being that there are two possible states and that the total spin of a quantum system must always cancel out to zero). However, under quantum theory, a superposition is also possible, so that the two electrons can be considered to simultaneously have spins of clockwise-anticlockwise and anticlockwise-clockwise respectively. If the pair are then separated by any distance (without observing and thereby decohering them) and then later checked, the second particle can be seen to instantaneously take the opposite spin to the first, so that the pair maintains its zero total spin, no matter how far apart they may be, and in total violation of the speed of light law.

Despite Einstein's misgivings about entanglement and nonlocality and the practical difficulties of obtaining proof one way or the other, Irish physicist John Bell attempted to force the issue by making it experimental rather than just theoretical. Bell’s Theorem, published in 1964, and referred to by some as one of the most profound discoveries in all of physics, effectively showed that the results predicted by quantum mechanics (for example, in an experiment like that described by Einstein, Podolsky and Rosen) could not be explained by any theory which preserved locality. The subsequent practical experiments by John Clauser and Stuart Freedman in 1972 seem (despite Clauser's initial espousal of Einstein's position) to definitively show that the effects of nonlocality are real, and that "spooky actions at a distance" are indeed possible.

In theory, the concepts of entanglement and nonlocality may have applications in communications and even teleportation, although these ideas are still largely hypothetical at this stage. Due to the effects of the uncertainty principle, the mere act of observing the properties of particles at a quantum level (spin, charge, etc), disturbs the quantum system irrevocably, and this would appear to prevent us from using this system as a means of instantaneous communication. However, Anton Zeilinger's work at two observatories in the Canary Islands has shown promising indications that entangled particles can indeed be reconstituted in a different place (although the leap from this to a teleportation device of the kind envisaged in Star Trek is a profound one).

So you are a believer of Nonlocality is what you wanted to discuss?

Comment

Lol I replied quickly that's why I got one in first before he put me in ignore list. Then when I wanted to reply again after his next lame post, that's when I couldn't reply anymore.

Exposed like their hero Floyd hehe..

Pathetic is an understatement to these kinds lmao
              Yup, exposed!

Comment

• [QUOTE=ADP02;16456190]

So you are a believer of Nonlocality is what you wanted to discuss?
                Yes. I have a degree in EE/CS and I am fascinated with the interconnectedness of all things.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  I created a thread about ignore lists. Please post.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=701828

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    As a non biased observer, I'll tell you now that almost everyone you get into it with wins the argument...you're just too much of troll to admit it. It's very easy to see the patern...no matter what anyone says, just proclaim victory and agree with yourself using an alt.
                    Firstly, non biased observer isn't your strong suit. Know yourself.

Secondly, as I quote you again.

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Truth. Overhyped promotion and a massive let down /rip off.
                    You knew your hero Floyd played like a vagina in the biggest fight in boxing, and didn't deserve that win, especially receiving that 200 million dollars from all that queer fighting.

Thirdly, knowing you knew in your point of view you believe they Both are not worthy of the win. You are actually aligned to what the thread topic says.

Why is that?

It's because nothing was concluded that night. It was a boxing match full of question marks. Nothing significant from Floyd to put his claim as a better man that night.

Fourthly, that is why..

You failed again arguing with the big boys!

Don't need alts to drive my point. You wish it was the case, but it ain't like that.

Lastly, think about how many times I have smoked your ass, grilled it, fried it, turned your world upside down too perfection haha That's just a tad of how I win big here.

Cheers!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-10-2016, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Firstly, non biased observer isn't your strong suit. Know yourself.

Secondly, as I quote you again.

You knew your hero Floyd played like a vagina in the biggest fight in boxing, and didn't deserve that win, especially receiving that 200 million dollars from all that queer fighting.

Thirdly, knowing you knew in your point of view you believe they Both are not worthy of the win. You are actually aligned to what the thread topic says.

Why is that?

It's because nothing was concluded that night. It was a boxing match full of question marks. Nothing significant for Floyd to put his claim as a better man that night.

Fourthly, that is why..

You failed again arguing with the big boys!

Don't need alts to drive my point. You wish it was the case, but it ain't like that.

Lastly, think about how many times I have smoked your ass, grilled it, fried it, turned yoruworld upside down too perfection haha That's just a tad of how I win big here.

Cheers!
                      Changed your tune i see. I thought the point of this thread, and what you've endlessly been making a fool of yourself over, was proving that pac won. You try so hard...

Comment

Working...
                      X