No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
    Sorry but getting hit and running around doesn't equal "better defense". He even got some boos for that too. Maybe you're the one who have it confused with another round. That was a clear Pacquiao round. Again, why do you think the trainers had opposite views (Roach saying Pacquiao was winning and Sr. saying Floyd was losing)? You gotta be crazy to give Floyd that round.
    So you are an idiot. Makes sense given your interpretation of the HBO stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      It says THRU round 7. Not just for round 7.

Yeah, I can see why you thought that was a Pacquiao round

HBO switches punch stats. you got to pay attention. WHen their guy clearly wins the round-they do round totals. If its a round the other guy did well, they post total punches thru.

The one round Pascal had that was decent HBO put up the totals and I was like, no way Kov threw more. then I looked again and caught it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        HBO switches punch stats. you got to pay attention. WHen their guy clearly wins the round-they do round totals. If its a round the other guy did well, they post total punches thru.

The one round Pascal had that was gdecent HBO put up the totals and I was like, no way Kov threw more. then I looked again and caught it.
        Even HBO couldn't hide the one-sidedness that was the second half of the fight. Actually, they didn't even try.

Comment

It doesn't show on the Showtime version but if you seen the HBO version (the one on the Canelo-Kirkland fight), they actually showed the stats for the 7th round after it was over and it showed:

Punches Thrown Thru Round 7
          Mayweather Pacquiao
          88 Landed 49
          242 Thrown 257
          36% PCT. 19%
          There is a big difference between 'thru round 7' and what you said which is 'in round 7'.

Just wanna make sure we are clear on that.

Comment

• I don't use punch stats to determine who won the round but since some clowns do:

ROUND 7

Mayweather: 15/41, 37%
            Pacquiao: 6/30 20%

Like I said, I would be shocked if Manny landed more than five punches that round. Turns out it was six

Comment

I don't use punch stats to determine who won the round but since some clowns do:

ROUND 7

Mayweather: 15/41, 37%
              Pacquiao: 6/30 20%

Like I said, I would be shocked if Manny landed more than five punches that round. Turns out it was six
              and this was proven by the slow mo video? only six landed?

Comment

So you are an idiot. Makes sense given your interpretation of the HBO stats.
                Are you saying you actually believe those stats?

Comment

Are you saying you actually believe those stats?
                  Was I the one who brought up stats or was it you?

I have eyes. And I disagree with the stats. I'd say Manny landed five punches that round, not six

Comment

• This dude was on here complaining about BS scoring when his dumbass can't even comprehend stats. I couldn't care less for CompuBox. But I know how to read it. If your mind can't comprehend that, I have little faith in what your eyes see.

Comment

Was I the one who brought up stats or was it you?

I have eyes. And I disagree with the stats. I'd say Manny landed five punches that round, not six
                      No, answer the question right. Do you believe those stats?

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      This dude was on here complaining about BS scoring when his dumbass can't even comprehend stats. I couldn't care less for CompuBox. But I know how to read it. If your mind can't comprehend that, I have little faith in what your eyes see.
                      Know how to read what? From the looks of it, it's your inability to count is the problem. You can't even count all the shots either one of them landed.
                      Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 02-11-2016, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X