Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tangalog just told you Travestyny to stop being influenced by color or race or other people's opinion, but of what the video tells you.

That is were you again fail. Boxing is not about color. Say your points and score it, but what you did is turn it again into a race driven conspiracy theory.

The lame card. The desperate card lol

Sigh.. Grow up you really are a travesty tsk tsk tsk..
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-07-2016, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Tangalog just told you travesty to stop being influenced by color or race or other people's opinion, but of what the video tells you.

That is were you again fail. Boxing is not about color. Say your points and score it, but what you did is turn it again into a race driven conspiracy theory.

The lame card. The desperate card lol

Sigh.. Grow up you really are a travesty tsk tsk tsk..

Couldn't respond to what I said? Again, that's a b*tch move. Stop ducking and dodging, Son.

The commentator is passing judgement on the fighters' work. His character SHOULD be questioned, or did you forget that a judge should be unbiased?

Again, go and find out how many Mayweather hate videos he has. How many videos does he have talking about RACE?! How many of those videos are bashing blacks?

Then tell me why he was your choice for someone who can give a fair, unbiased opinion of this fight.

Would love to hear your thoughts. Man up.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Couldn't respond to what I said? Again, that's a b*tch move. Stop ducking and dodging, Son.

The commentator is passing judgement on the fighters' work. His character SHOULD be questioned, or did you forget that a judge should be unbiased?

Again, go and find out how many Mayweather hate videos he has. How many videos does he have talking about RACE?! How many of those videos are bashing blacks?

Then tell me why he was your choice for someone who can give a fair, unbiased opinion of this fight.

Would love to hear your thoughts. Man up.
        ??

Delusion, must be a sweet word in a fl0mo mind lol

Man up you say lol

I was just commenting on your ignorant post again, and you must have forgotten your post was not meant for me, but for Tangalog who requested that from you, and he had specific instructions that you again didn't follow. Well i am not surprise in your lack of comprehension hehe Anyway, Just wait for him to answer your ******ed post lol
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-07-2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          ??

Delusion, must be a sweet word in a fl0mo mind lol

Man up you say lol

I was just commenting on your ignorant post again, and you must have forgotten your post was not meant for me, but for Tangalog who requested that from you, and he had specific instructions that you again didn't follow. Well i am not surprise in your lack of comprehension hehe Anyway, Just wait for him to answer your ******ed post lol
          He asked me to watch the fight muted, which I did.

But what about you? Why not respond to me since I'm commenting on your bull**** videos? I already proved that the video is subjective, don't you agree? Once you reach that point, you have to ask yourself who is the source of this subjectivity. And then.... oops.

I think you realize that your beloved thread just got **** on once again. Blame yourself. There were just so many angles from which to **** on those videos.

Guess what...It's over!

Comment

He asked me to watch the fight muted, which I did.

But what about you? Why not respond to me since I'm commenting on your bull**** videos? I already proved that the video is subjective, don't you agree? Once you reach that point, you have to ask yourself who is the source of this subjectivity. And then.... oops.

I think you realize that your beloved thread just got **** on once again. Blame yourself. There were just so many angles from which to **** on those videos.

Guess what...It's over!
            ??

You can't even say anything worth debating. As I've said I don't respect your lame comments here in NSB. Sorry to be frank.

Wait for Tangalog, since it's him who requested that not me, he might have more patience than I do

It doesn't really matter if you post in my thread or not, to me your like a mosquito hahaha

# learn to dispute videos
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-07-2016, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Ladies and Gentlemen, if you loved the contents of this thread, you will also love the other de****able work from this disgusting human being.

Yes! From the racist mind of the sub human who brought you Spoon's slow motion videos comes other great videos including:
              • Protected Black Chumps and Their Racist Fanboys
              • Jean Pascal's Coonery
              • Chris Algeri, the YTBC Hates You!!!
              • I'm a Sergey Kovalev Fan!!!
              • White Supremacy (where he so disgustingly states "Whites are supreme!")
              • Racial Superiority in Sports and American Race Politics
              • Floyd Mayweather: Al Haymon's Race Pimp and Useful Idiot
              • I dislike GGG because of his [white] Fans (guess what angle he takes)
              • Gennady Golovin's Resume is Better than Andre Wards!!!
              • Floyd Mayweather Affirmative Action
              • Gennady Golovkins White privilege...Roy Jones Affirmative Action
              • Flowmoisms Debunked Parts I, II, and III
              • Floyd Mayweather is an Illusionist
              • Sergey Kovalev's Monkey Business
                and
              • Farrakhan is Feeling Himself.

Yes, you too can feel some type of way about black people by getting to know this disgusting human being on his Youtube Channel!

Disclaimer: Indoctrination side effects include a hatred for Andre Ward, Deontay Wilder, Al Haymond, Floyd Mayweather, black people, black cats, blackbirds, black jack, black labs, crows, coal...

Comment

• BWAA names Floyd Mayweather fighter of the year for dominating Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Behold the gold plated chicken feet in all its glory!

And the chicken trophy award for the best hugger in the game goes to..

Floyd Mayweather! Applause! Applause! Applause!

Floyd: I dedicate this award to all who have supported my chicken ways. Without you I won't be here to receive this chicken feet award. When all else fails in any argument bringing out the race card is the best thing I've done to make me who I am now. Running is in my nature. I'm truly blessed.

I don't really know how I won the Pacquiao fight, but hey it's a win I'll take it. Not deserving the win isn't what's it about. Cheating is! Thank you!

Applause! Applause! Applause!
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-07-2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Ok, I watched it on mute.

Gave Pacquaio rounds 3, 4, 6

Gave Mayweather 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Round 3 was close, but I went with Pac's work a little more. Round 8 was close to me, but I went with Floyd's work more. Round 12 was close to me, but I liked Floyd's work.

If you give the rounds that I thought were close to Paquaio out of generosity, he still loses on my card 7-5, and there is absolutely no way he deserved all of the close rounds. I could see it 8-4 or 9-3 Mayweather only.

Now, a note on this slowmotion video commentator:

Please look up his videos and notice how many are about race. Please note how he hates on black fighters. Please note how he has a video that is titled "White Supremacy" where he states "White people are the ****. White people are supreme." Really?

Please note the number of videos he has stating his dislike for Mayweather. This is not the type of man that is worthy of unbiased analysis of this fight.

Also note that in his last video about this fight, he admits that he only said Pacquaio dominated just to "turn the mirror onto" people that said Floyd dominated, and he finished by yelling "suckersssss!" He admit that in his estimation, neither side dominated, after going through all that trouble to make it seem Pacquaio dominated. Really?

So what we have is someone with some clear racial hatred, and this is what Spoon brings to us? Really? This commentator is literally the Mark Furman of the Mayweather/Pacquaio bout. His "evidence" should be thrown out. Point blank Period.

But it's no wonder that Spoon brought this dude to us. I don't even have to state it. Everyone already knows what I mean.
                    thanks buddy, i highly appreciate your reply/action on my request...

you reviewed the fight in its entirety, but if it will not be too much of me to request from you a more detailed review/scores of the 5 rounds presented, kindly do so...

say, if you give floyd a 10-9 score for round x, please expand on who gets hit/hurt more or less and by how many hits...

i have indicated on my previous post that we should restrict ourselves to the thread's topic and the 5 rounds in question first as i believe that not doing so will stretch the discussion too wide too thin...or something to that effect....the same reason i reminded you to ignore commentaries, score cards etc etc....and now i may add that we should stay away from racism issues and focus on boxing...

again, thanks for the effort but i will still be waiting for your detailed scores on the 5 rounds...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      When your the "cash cow" for thousands of people your going to get every break imaginable, and Floyd does!
                      This is nothing new, he ran and fought like a punk in the first Maidana fight.
                      He did nothing against Manny except pot shot while retreating all night. His old man was begging him to fight and refused to do it!
                      Only the Mayweather fans who are the least knowledgeable boxing fans think he does no wrong in the vring.
                      The guy was a bore and used the "boxers" excuse for his "running away" for years.
                      He made a lot of money but he generated even more for many others and thats how his "style" enabled him to last. The guy fought scared his last 4 years.
                      Just look in his eyes............when their opened!

Thank god he's gone, now get rid of Cotto and Wlad and Bernard and please someone talk to Jones before something tragic happens!

Ray
                      If there was a bullseye sign in Floyd's head. That went straight down the middle. Nailed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X