No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You haven't answered the important question bud. Is the coach of Marquez one of your favorite fighters a Pac-tard for exposing froid roid as a fraud? I'm curious?

I'll post my previous reply to you that have questions that need answers. Don't be queer and duck these questions buddy. It's a simple question. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Nacho.
    lol no he just saying that because he knows you tards will eat it up and it makes the pac 4th KO even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      lol no he just saying that because he knows you tards will eat it up and it makes the pac 4th KO even better.

Yup I guessed you'll be coming up empty with that ******ed logic. I knew it!!! Thanks for the BAMBAM SURPRISE. It wasn't much of a reply, which obviously very much as expected. But nevertheless, it was a BAMBAM DUMBASS SURPRISE TREAT FOR YOUR DUMBASS KIND. DELUSIONAL, PREDICTABLE AND NO LOGIC STATEMENTS AS USUAL VERY MUCH ON TRACK. IN SHORT, A CERTIFIED FLOYD MINION AT IT'S BEST! ALRIGHT! SPOT ON!

SALUTE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BY FOLLOWING YOUR DUMBASS LOGIC! I THEREFOR CONCLUDE THAT NACHO IS A CERTIFIED PAC-TARD. SAY IT BUD! NACHO IS A PAC-TARD! HAHAHAHAHA!!

NACHO KNOWS WHAT'S UP.. IT MUST REALLY HURT TO HEAR FROM A TRUE MEXICAN LEGENDARY COACH HIS IMPRESSION THAT HE FELT ON HOW MUCH OF A PUSSAY FLOYD IS IN HIS EYES FIGHTING A SMALLER ASIAN DUDE THAT PULLED ALL THE STOPS. I DO BELIEVE NACHO RESPECTS FIGHTERS THAT FOUGHT LIKE MEXICAN WARRIORS. FLOYD IS NONE OF THAT, PUSSAY BOXING DOESN'T BELONG IN THE RING. A SAD WASTE OF TALENT FOR A ONCE IN A LIFETIME SUPER FIGHT. COURTESY OF FROID ROID

I LEAVE YOU WITH NACHOS THOUGHTS. OH THAT SINKING FEELING.. ENJOY!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

HERE IS A FOLLOW UP QUESTION TO BAMBAM GIGOLO. IS THIS PICTURE BELLOW THE MINDSET OF FLOWTARDS ASSOCIATED WITH YOU? Are most of your friends and family believe this??

I'LL ANSWER IT FOR YOUR BAMBAM GIGOLO, YES IT IS. YES IT IS!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2017, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Yup I guessed you'll be coming up empty with that ******ed logic. I knew it!!! Thanks for the BAMBAM SURPRISE. It wasn't much of a reply, which obviously very much as expected. But nevertheless, it was a BAMBAM DUMBASS SURPRISE TREAT FOR YOUR DUMBASS KIND. DELUSIONAL, PREDICTABLE AND NO LOGIC STATEMENTS AS USUAL VERY MUCH ON TRACK. IN SHORT, A CERTIFIED FLOYD MINION AT IT'S BEST! ALRIGHT! SPOT ON!

SALUTE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BY FOLLOWING YOUR DUMBASS LOGIC! I THEREFOR CONCLUDE THAT NACHO IS A CERTIFIED PAC-TARD. SAY IT BUD! NACHO IS A PAC-TARD! HAHAHAHAHA!!

NACHO KNOWS WHAT'S UP.. IT MUST REALLY HURT TO HEAR FROM A TRUE MEXICAN LEGENDARY COACH HIS IMPRESSION THAT HE FELT ON HOW MUCH OF A PUSSAY FLOYD IS IN HIS EYES FIGHTING A SMALLER ASIAN DUDE THAT PULLED ALL THE STOPS. I DO BELIEVE NACHO RESPECTS FIGHTERS THAT FOUGHT LIKE MEXICAN WARRIORS. FLOYD IS NONE OF THAT, PUSSAY BOXING DOESN'T BELONG IN THE RING. A SAD WASTE OF TALENT FOR A ONCE IN A LIFETIME SUPER FIGHT. COURTESY OF FROID ROID

I LEAVE YOU WITH NACHOS THOUGHTS. OH THAT SINKING FEELING.. ENJOY!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

HERE IS A FOLLOW UP QUESTION TO BAMBAM GIGOLO. IS THIS PICTURE BELLOW THE MINDSET OF FLOWTARDS ASSOCIATED WITH YOU? Are most of your friends and family believe this??

I'LL ANSWER IT FOR YOUR BAMBAM GIGOLO, YES IT IS. YES IT IS!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

i did not read anything you said. fact is JMM knocked pac silly and mayweather out boxed him silly. suck on that logic.

Comment

i did not read anything you said. Fact is jmm knocked pac silly and mayweather out boxed him silly. Suck on that logic.
          and yet Nacho thinks floyd is a pussay

Did not read? What a lame comeback. that's like saying you laid an egg lmao Pathetic as always HAHAHAHA! Follow up question. How much does Floyd give you for being his ALL TIME best thrustmaster GIGILO MAN, THE KIND THAT GOES ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM KIND OF A THRUSTMASTER. THE BAMBAMBAM SURPRISE!! OOOYEAH!! MUST BE A TREAT FOR FLOYD AYE.. ORRRALE!!!

Cheers! Buddy boy! Enjoy living in your bubble. Hope it stays air tight hehehe!

That's all folks! HAHAHAHA!

AS I LEAVE YOU WITH NACHOS THOUGHTS. OH THAT SINKING FEELING.. ENJOY!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2017, 07:06 AM.

Comment

and yet Nacho thinks floyd is a pussay

Did not read? What a lame comeback. that's like saying you laid an egg lmao Pathetic as always HAHAHAHA! Follow up question. How much does Floyd give you for being his ALL TIME best thrustmaster GIGILO MAN, THE KIND THAT GOES ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM KIND OF A THRUSTMASTER. THE BAMBAMBAM SURPRISE!! OOOYEAH!! MUST BE A TREAT FOR FLOYD AYE.. ORRRALE!!!

Cheers! Buddy boy! Enjoy living in your bubble. Hope it stays air tight hehehe!

That's all folks! HAHAHAHA!

AS I LEAVE YOU WITH NACHOS THOUGHTS. OH THAT SINKING FEELING.. ENJOY!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

pac lost to money and JMMM hahahhahahah rofl

Comment

• Nothing is ever going to change the official result. The history books will always show that Floyd beat Pacquiao.

And Floyd will always be viewed as the superior fighter of the era.

It is what it is.

Comment

You must really be a big fan of my articles to go dig it up from the archives buddy. Thanks for bringing this up it only makes it clearer how much of a skeptic I was that night!

It only proves my thoughts from the very beginning.

if you read what I wrote clearly that:

A. I was very much a skeptic of Floyd's win from all that hugging and running but I can clearly see a close fight because of the advantages VEGAS gave to Floyd that night. Mainly as I've posted in here aside from the expose of videos that came to light in this epic thread.

Biased drug agency USADA : were in if you read what I wrote, I will reserve my congratulation if he really was clean, as I clearly stated how lean he looked for his age and shows how I suspected foul play was in the works from PED use/abuse. As later I found out, and up to this day 2017 of Jan, no video footage of Floyd's blood tested was shown, since as we later found out after the fight, Floyd was caught in a scandal of having IVs in his system before being blood drawn. This was used by cyclist to mask PED use. As I have to this day Been correct to point out a big fat question mark still lingers . (That said, as I've been mentioning it in this thread, with all the peds, and physical advantage of height, arms length and reach, Floyd still chose to run and hug for dear life, you can only have an argument he won, only if all the biased advantages Vegas has given to him was considered ( like the fake scoring by the judges /fake commentating/biased drug agency USADA/NSAC, BIASED REFEREEING BY BAYLESS FOR LETTING FLOYD CLINCH ALL HE WANTS, that night would have any home town fighter win.) You can give him a narrow win that he won if there was no penalties from all that hugging. You can give him a case he won if you listened to all that biased commentators that night. You can give him a case he won a narrow win if he's punches actually connected, but as we later found out from all these slowmo in-depth videos that have exposed Floyd throughout the web his punches were mostly misses. All a mirage. An illusion that has fooled many to this day. Floyd's strategy was simple: clinch A LOT, FLINCH/RECOIL, RUN BACKWARDS AND POT SHOT FOR POINTS WHICH HE GETS GRANTED EVEN IF HE MISSED A TON OF IT. Floyd would have an argument of winning if you consider his slaps, touches and illegal pushing as connected. His punches were more for posing than to have actual intent to connect, like a pitcher who throws a telegraph pitch. It was all to create an illusion he was hitting, but is later found out from critical videos such as these vids I posted in this epic thread, he was actually not connecting cleanly, he mostly was hitting AIR. All Floyd did was to hug whenever Pac turned the heat on. Floyd decided on staying on QUEER ST. that night and was unjustly deserving of that fake win. the best you can give to this fight is a draw for Floyd, and that is being generous after all the proof has been brought forth.

This fight has all the makings of home cooking wherein the home town fighter had all the brakes, who was able to control everything outside (floyd was the lead promoter btw) and inside the ring as we have later found out in this massive corruption that we call boxing. ( I REPEAT, IN FIRST VIEWING WITH ALL THE BIASED GIVEN TO HIM BY THE PEOPLE IN VEGAS, BIASED JUDGES, BIASED REFEREE, BIASED COMMENTING YOU CAN EASILY BE SWAYED TO GIVE FLOYD AN ARGUMENT HE WON)

But, as the dust settled in.. we later found out the truth..

to this day..

there was too much hugging in this fight

there was too much running in this fight

there was less action from all the energy diffusing hug-fest that it left a bitter taste in the eyes of casual and hardcore fans a like. That we rather bury this fight than have a sequel. Do you blame the guy who tried to push it and make it into a fight with one healthy arm to boot, or do we blame the bigger man who rather run and hug for dear life to diffuse the essence of what boxing fans wants to see in a super fight. A fight to remember was what the world wanted.. the irony is yes, it was a fight to remember. A fight to remember for all the wrong reasons.. tsk tsk tsk..

To this day no official Doctor's name to claim he diagnosed Floyd for dehydration and was allowed to take IVS.

To this day no videos of Floyd being blood drawn since perhaps seeing him stick a needle to pump ivs in his system is a no no and will kill this super fight before it was ever made?

To close:

If you read my post properly. I mentioned. This was actually the essence of my thread that the ones who truly lost that night was US the fans:

Conclusion: I think this super fight did more harm in boxing than good. Why? It shows that being more defensive and less engaging is the way to go. Which translates to a slow, unexciting fight. People want to see a fight. THis is a super fight, but FLoyd didn't give the fans their moneys worth, pac did he tried, but the guy keeps on hugging and running what can he do? This sport defuses excitement when you are faced with a fighter that doesn't engage that much. Too much defensiveness saps the excitement in the air. Truth hurts.

This actually gave boxing a big blow. Casual fans are calling it boring coz in there eyes it really was.. Floyd was too cautious and didnt take risks. even at the end he just ran. That's not how to be a true legend in most people's eyes. You have to savor the limelight and show some bravado and some heavy action in there. Playing it safe is not fun in any sport. Fans want action.

FLOYD RUINED HIS LEGACY AND HE IS ONLY TO BLAME FOR IT.

# THE IRONY IS TO THIS DAY, AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE A SECOND SHOWDOWN IS STILL THE BIGGEST FIGHT OUT THERE EVEN IF THEY ARE PAST THERE SHELF LIFE, PEOPLE WILL STILL WANT TO SEE A SEQUEL AND PPV WILL MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT. GIVING THE CHANCE OF FLOYD TO REDEEM HIS QUEER BOXING, BUT THE IRONY IS.. FLOYD MAYWEATHER RATHER RETIRE EVEN IF HE IS CALLED MONEY MAYWEATHER.. PERHAPS HE KNEW HE CAN'T CON THE PUBLIC TWICE. NO MORE RUNNING AND HUGGING ON THE 2ND FIGHT, HE KNOWS HE CAN'T WIN IN A REAL FIGHT WHERE FAIR GAME IS IN PLAY. GOOD RIDDANCE FLOYD STAY LIVING IN DUCKSVILLE.

THE CHAMP IS HERE

There you go. It was a close fight regardless of so called advantages or not. But you know what? Boxing is subjective. I have seen many fights where a winner was not clear. And there were a lot of rounds in this fight, where neither Floyd or Manny were very effective with what they were able to do. Those were swing rounds. What it really came down to, is who do you like more at the end of the round?

A fight like that is largely subjective. A lot of fights are a matter of perspective.

The evidence you show in your videos does not mean anything. Again. Subjective. Those are from someone's perspective of the fight. Not fact.

Everyone watched the same fight, yet a lot of people had different scorecards, all a matter of perspective. Again, proving that it's subjective.

The only way you're going to get a clear cut winner from a fight every single time, is if you go back to the olden days of boxing. Where you go until someone either quits, gets KOed, or dies.

And you know what? A rematch could've happened. Floyd said he would give one, but Pacquiao ruined it by being a sore loser and a poor sportsman. Floyd felt disrespected by Pacquiao

Floyd doesn't need a rematch, I think he sleeps pretty good at night. And I know what you're going to say, that he needs it to save his tainted legacy and so on and so forth and go with the same rhetoric that you've been on for the past year and a half.

Floyd did a lot in boxing, he's had a long career. No he didn't look his best against Pacquiao. At the same time, he can look back on his highlight reel and be pretty pleased with what he's put forth, so no. He doesn't need a rematch. And tbh, Pacquiao doesn't need one either.

And you can try to use the IV scandal to your argument, which is all good because it was shady and no one knows for sure what happened with that as there is not enough evidence to say one way or the other. If so, then maybe Pacquiao should give out rematches to various opponents he won against when he was working with Ariza. We all know about the shakes.

Fact of the matter is that PED use is rampant not just in boxing, but in sports in general. I believe there are no absolute clean fighters out there. Doesn't make it right. PED use is a big business and testing and rules can't keep up with them. There is really no way to stop it.

Believe what you want with what you saw. Or that there's unfinished business with it. I think if we got another fight, it would be the same story, more or less, and you wouldn't be anymore satisfied with the second one anyways. I think it would be best to not do it again. Floyd, Manny, or boxing in general doesn't need a part 2 and everyone will do just fine without it.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  There you go. It was a close fight regardless of so called advantages or not. But you know what? Boxing is subjective. I have seen many fights where a winner was not clear. And there were a lot of rounds in this fight, where neither Floyd or Manny were very effective with what they were able to do. Those were swing rounds. What it really came down to, is who do you like more at the end of the round?

A fight like that is largely subjective. A lot of fights are a matter of perspective.

The evidence you show in your videos does not mean anything. Again. Subjective. Those are from someone's perspective of the fight. Not fact.

Everyone watched the same fight, yet a lot of people had different scorecards, all a matter of perspective. Again, proving that it's subjective.

The only way you're going to get a clear cut winner from a fight every single time, is if you go back to the olden days of boxing. Where you go until someone either quits, gets KOed, or dies.

And you know what? A rematch could've happened. Floyd said he would give one, but Pacquiao ruined it by being a sore loser and a poor sportsman. Floyd felt disrespected by Pacquiao

Floyd doesn't need a rematch, I think he sleeps pretty good at night. And I know what you're going to say, that he needs it to save his tainted legacy and so on and so forth and go with the same rhetoric that you've been on for the past year and a half.

Floyd did a lot in boxing, he's had a long career. No he didn't look his best against Pacquiao. At the same time, he can look back on his highlight reel and be pretty pleased with what he's put forth, so no. He doesn't need a rematch. And tbh, Pacquiao doesn't need one either.

And you can try to use the IV scandal to your argument, which is all good because it was shady and no one knows for sure what happened with that as there is not enough evidence to say one way or the other. If so, then maybe Pacquiao should give out rematches to various opponents he won against when he was working with Ariza. We all know about the shakes.

Fact of the matter is that PED use is rampant not just in boxing, but in sports in general. I believe there are no absolute clean fighters out there. Doesn't make it right. PED use is a big business and testing and rules can't keep up with them. There is really no way to stop it.

Believe what you want with what you saw. Or that there's unfinished business with it. I think if we got another fight, it would be the same story, more or less, and you wouldn't be anymore satisfied with the second one anyways. I think it would be best to not do it again. Floyd, Manny, or boxing in general doesn't need a part 2 and everyone will do just fine without it.
                  Okay to reply to your long essay, that you still didn't really understand or chose not to, any of those words I said in my previous posts.

Boxing as you said is subjective. Meaning 3 judges who have thick spectacles and in the twilight of there life can decide the fate of a boxer in the ring. The difference with election for Presidency of the United States we are all given a chance to vote. In boxing, only 3 judges can decide the fate of a winner, based on as you said subjective opinion. Yes, Floyd won by the opinion of 3 Judges from Nevada and awarded the win to the Vegas boxer. Isn't that a treat. Yes, Dave Morretti Floyd's go to Judge for 19-20 plus fights gave Floyd an eye brow raising 10 rounds. These are all subjective. As do millions of Boxing fans around the world (especially casuals) who saw this fight as the all-time lamest ripp off of a huggathon marathon super fight in boxing History. Can be considered the greatest sports Heist in all sports. Nothing to be proud of really. That to me shows a great deal of sadness. Since, the fight that will bring boxing front and center again and catapult it to new heights supposedly, did more harm than good. As after the fight, boxing took a big blow and lost a few steps along the way.

It can also be subjective by millions of boxing fans around the world that are divided by the truth that they saw the effective aggressor throughout the 12 rounds should have won this fight. Hence, this fight was a fight that had all the question marks, including the IV gate scandal. Meaning, this fight is a fight people rather not see again for the horrific disappointment that it brought. Most don't want to see this lame boxing again. No one wants to see a degavu of a marathon, huggathon event again.. no one. They know floyd will never engage when Pac is in front of him, hence, there is no point for a sequel. One is enough. not to mention, a one armed Pac connected the cleaner more effectivepunches than a healthy iv induced floyd. Says it all really. A prime Pac would have blitz him for sure.

NOW, WHAT IS NOT SUBJECTIVE TO INTERPRETATION IS MY THOUGHTS IN THE FIGHT. THAT YOU SEEM TO ALTER MY WORDS. THAT SAID, THIS IS MY THOUGHTS, IF YOU READ IT PROPERLY, I CAN ONLY GIVE FLOYD THE, W, IF AND ONLY IF, THE BIASED HOMETOWN COOKING WAS IN FULL EFFECT THAT NIGHT WHICH IT DID. FLOYD GOT ALL THE BRAKES FROM THE DRUG TESTING AGENCY WHICH HE PAID 150K FOR BTW, FLOYD GOT THE BRAKES FROM NSAC, FLOYD GOT HIS VEGAS JUDGES WITH GLARINGLY BIASED SCORE CARDS (HONORABLE MENTION DAVID MORETTI), BIASED COMPUBOX THAT PADDED HIS PUNCH CONNECTS ENTIRELY AS THE THREAD VIDEOS EXPOSED, BIASED COMMENTATORS. ADD ALL THIS, AND FLOYD IN MY HUMBLE OPINION HAS A CASE OF WINNING IT IN A SQUEAKER LOL. FAIRLY? NOT BY A LONG SHOT THOUGH LOL AS I'VE SAID, THE BEST I CAN GIVE FLOYD IS A DRAW IF FAIR GAME WAS IN EFFECT, BUT THE BEST I CAN GIVE TO PAC IS A 9-3, AND THAT IS BACKED WITH EVIDENCES BROUGHT FORTH BY THIS EPIC THREAD.

You pick my thoughts, but you don't really get the whole point of it all, your false narratives and your selective quotes you got from posts only shows you still choose not to see the whole picture of this stink fest of a fight.

food for thought,

-Floyd's last fight was cringe worthy

- Floyd's last 2 fights are stinkfests

- A true athlete of the game goes for legacy first and money as second

- he may have won on the record books, but the stench of foul play and pathetic boxing will forever linger, and that's the bottom line, legacy brotha' , Floyd threw that away by not really stepping up to the plate, but instead used his testosterone induced muscles to play huggathon in the biggest stage in boxing and the biggest stage of HIS LIFE. The truth is he lost all credibility. The funny thing is the rematch is still the biggest fight out there, to redeem himself from all that queerness, but he rather retire.Says a lot about his MOJOS. EYES WIDE OPEN. WELCOME TO QUEER ST. If there is someone who needs a rematch it's Floyd. he threw a stink bomb around the world. Embarrassing is an understatement. Your boy loves excuses. As Putin says it best, 'Put up or shut up!'

# LEGACY

# RUN FLOYD RUN!! HAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Nothing is ever going to change the official result. The history books will always show that Floyd beat Pacquiao.

And Floyd will always be viewed as the superior fighter of the era.

It is what it is.
                    lol you still don't get it do you..It's not about the records. So many fighters have wins that they never deserved. It's about being remembered as a great fighter that delivered and entertained the fans in a big event such as a super fight, which all the greats of the game did before him. Boxing is not just a sport but bravado and entertainment to put on a show. People shelled 100 dollars for this marathon hugfest.. that will forever linger than a measly lame win.

But, if you call a marathon huggathon event a worthy win to be proud of then by all means keep it tight in your heart, but to most millions around the world not only in our country, they rather throw it down in the toilet bowl together with their wiped ass toilet paper as an event that they wish never happened. Nothing to proud of really. this fight is in the archives of boxing history as the fight that could have been but did not deliver. A fight that damaged boxing.

It's about legacy bortha'

here is what Floyd decided in his legacy. I'll make it simple, I'll just show 3 pictures of his last 2 fights.

Fights that will show the path he chose.

Floyd's final fight:

and his 2nd to the last fight:

Picture paints a thousand words.

What level of fear can you see in this picture?

The horror in Floyd's eyes tells the whole story that night on why he had to dance and hug his way to vaginaville.

Enjoy! the level of queerness is exceptional lol

#LEGACY
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2017, 10:21 PM.

Comment

pac lost to money and JMMM hahahhahahah rofl
                      lol way to argue in a thread that exposes Floyd as a fake winner. lame comback as always hahahaha!

Oh, JMM threads are in the other thread. not really sure why you bring it up in a Floyd thread when we all know JMM won the 4th fight with Pacquiao with a Hail Mary shot that he has been hitting Pac for 4 fights, but this time with memo Heredia in his corner it did wonders. Bravo! JMM won that all right, I saw Pac did lose that fight, but he went down on his shield. Respect! true aztec warrior in my book nothing to laugh about in terms of what he brings in for the boxing fans. While in Floyd's case.. Hmm.. I rather send you a souvenir about it on your way out.. This is all he is worth in this point in time. FLoyd wished he could, but how can he when he chose to live in Queer St.

Share it to your friends hahahahaha!

Oh lastly, how much pimping did you have to achieve to get to the top echelon of Gigolo supremacy? how much did it take you to reach the top of the food chain and get noticed by Floyd for you talent as the best ONE MAN THANK YOU MAM!!! KIND OF BAMBAM HAHAHAHA!

#SALUTE TO THRUSTMASTER BAMBAM! BEING NOTICED BY FROID ROID IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT IN ITSELF. KEEP ON THRUSTING BROTHA. YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE TO JOHN TAVOLTA'S CROWN HAHAHAHA!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2017, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X