• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Thread Views: 54000
    Times spoon23 has come to this thread: 38000
    He got that refresh bot running deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      There you go again with the incoherent sentences. Was English not your first language?
      Rate be an Ebonics master like me.

I be
      We be
      He be
      She be

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Wow convenient. You put me in your ignore list so i cant post in your thread and now your in my thread. You guys are just so transparent like Floyd's fluke win hahaha

I don't do that, all shapes and sizes go to my thread. I'm all about fair game.
        That is how this guy rolls, I see. He just did the same with me!

He asked me a question then when I tried to respond, I couldn't because he put me too on his ignore list! What a farce!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zaroku;16456115]
          Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I'm presuming that was round 3. Manny even blocked that punch .... or else that would have stung![/QUOTEround 3, but manny deflected it into a low blow. I am not scoring it. It seems to have bothered Manny a bit, so he didn't block it, he deflected it into a low blow.
          You may have said it better than I did. Yes, Manny put his glove there then the follow thru of the punch after it hit Manny's glove is what you are talking about.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ADP02;16456126]
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

You may have said it better than I did. Yes, Manny put his glove there then the follow thru of the punch after it hit Manny's glove is what you are talking about.
            Exactly what I was talking about. I did say it rather well didn't I?

But I am earning my daily bread now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

He asked me a question then when I tried to respond, I couldn't because he put me too on his ignore list! What a farce!
              Like insecure kids who can't win an argument. When all else fails either they bring out the race card or put you in the ignore list. They really are a sad bunch of kids who needs to be breast fed lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Thread Views: 54000
                Times spoon23 has come to this thread: 38000
                Lol you wish hahaha

You guys really trying to stop this thread with low blows of lies. Sorry but you cant stop this Freight train..

You can't. It's on a collision course to truthsville bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Like insecure kids who can't win an argument. When all else fails either they bring out the race card or put you in the ignore list. They really are a sad bunch of kids who needs to be breast fed lol
                  As a non biased observer, I'll tell you now that almost everyone you get into it with wins the argument...you're just too much of troll to admit it. It's very easy to see the patern...no matter what anyone says, just proclaim victory and agree with yourself using an alt.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ADP02;16456126]
                    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Who put you on ignore list. That is bull crap!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Who put you on ignore??? I never gave red k and I don't ignore. We got b1tches on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X