No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    your own daddy don't loved you. i understand where the jealousy is coming from.
    I'm sure he don't loved your moms vag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon32 View Post
      #Another fun, fact, I'm a 45 years old virgin, living in my mothers basement, and I post 24/7 on a boxing site about a fight that took place months ago

#Fun fact, go watch JMM Pac in reverse mode, you'll see that Pac got up and won the fight

#Fun fact, a mentally and physically challenged Pac beat Floyd easily in slow motion.

#Fun fact, I have a crush on Rath.
      Big bro 32 shut down the rath and 23 lovefest, poor spoon had to bump an ancient thread to get his balls back.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        For a kid, AllEyesOpen, your mom won't like that foul mouth you have there. Try to Respect everyone's mama kiddo. Proper breeding and conduct is taught at home.

You don't want Rath's dad in any of your family members vagina right?

Someday when you get older. You'll be a parent too alleyesopen.

Comment

For a kid, AllEyesOpen, I like that foul mouth you have there. Try to Respect everyone's mama kiddo. Proper breeding and conduct is taught at home.

You don't want Rath's dad in any of your orifices like I have every night?

Someday when you get older you will be ready for the love I am preserving for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            For a kid, AllEyesOpen, your mom won't like that foul mouth you have there. Try to Respect everyone's mama kiddo. Proper breeding and conduct is taught at home.

You don't want Rath's dad in any of your family members vagina right?

Someday when you get older. You'll be a parent too alleyesopen.

Respect 23, a real man always defends his woman.

Comment

For a kid, AllEyesOpen, I like that foul mouth you have there. Try to Respect everyone's mama kiddo. Proper breeding and conduct is taught at home.

You don't want Rath's dad in any of your orifices like I have every night?

Someday when you get older you will be ready for the love I am preserving for you.
              Respect 32, a real man always defends his little bro.

Comment

Respect 23, a real man always defends his woman.
                Yes! Someday, someone will enter you too, when the ripe full age of 18 comes you can enjoy from whichever direction you please. It's up to you. That's the time you don't want Rath's dad to ever be involved in entering you hehehe

You want someone your age.

So how old are you? You must be really young to still be into anime. How young are you?
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2016, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Yes! Someday, someone will enter you too from whichever directing you please. It's up to you. That's the time you don't want Rath's dad to ever be involved in entering you hehehe

So how old are you? You must be really young to still be into anime. How young are you?
                  He is as young as you were the first time I raped you.

Comment

Yes! Someday, someone will enter you too, when the ripe full age of 18 comes you can enjoy from whichever direction you please. It's up to you. That's the time you don't want Rath's dad to ever be involved in entering you hehehe

Hey now, don't project your fantasy on to me, keep that between you, rath, and big bro.

Comment

He is as young as you were the first time I raped you.
                      I've got all sorts of weirdos in here. I've got Floyd fans into animes, I've got Floyd fans into silver surfer, I've got Floyd fans who gone to the dark side and became my evil me..

So much potheads in one thread

# Weirdos love my thread

# carry on weirdos hehehe

Comment

Working...
                      X