Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

"I thought I won the fight...."

You have to resort to tactics, insults or ignore the main idea of the post to begin with. No wonder Floyd is your hero. Enjoy the truth your boy lost.

Floyd fans having a hard time with someone stating that Floyd just didn't do as good as they think he did.

- The best punches - Thrown by Manny
    - The best counter punches - Thrown by Manny
    - Highlight type - Thrown by Manny
    - Blocked punches - blocked by Manny
    - Rounds clearly won - Manny

I think the Floyd fans got confused with this stat:
    - The best hugs - by Floyd
    - The best head locks - by Floyd
    - The best running around and doing nothing - by Floyd
    - The best bending below the waist - by Floyd
    - The best pushing off the opponent - by Floyd
    - The best at fighting scared - by Floyd
    - The best at using his elbows - by Floyd
    - The best "touch jabs" - by Floyd
    - Did the stanky after a punch by the opponent - by Floyd
    - Used an IV - by Floyd
    - TUE paperwork and approval done after the fight - Floyd
    - Cheated - Floyd
    - The best judges that money can buy - by Floyd
    - The best ref that money can buy - by Floyd
    - The best drug testing company that money can buy - by Floyd
    - The best commissions that money can buy - by Floyd

- The best at winning the round just because he is Floyd Mayweather and resides in Vegas, Nevada. Not because he actually won the round. - by Floyd

Still hugging..

'Post fight hugging'

Pac to Floyd: Haven't you had enough hugging for one night man. Get off of me man!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      You have to resort to tactics, insults or ignore the main idea of the post to begin with. No wonder Floyd is your hero. Enjoy the truth your boy lost.

Floyd fans having a hard time with someone stating that Floyd just didn't do as good as they think he did.

- The best punches - Thrown by Manny
      - The best counter punches - Thrown by Manny
      - Highlight type - Thrown by Manny
      - Blocked punches - blocked by Manny
      - Rounds clearly won - Manny

I think the Floyd fans got confused with this stat:
      - The best hugs - by Floyd
      - The best head locks - by Floyd
      - The best running around and doing nothing - by Floyd
      - The best bending below the waist - by Floyd
      - The best pushing off the opponent - by Floyd
      - The best at fighting scared - by Floyd
      - The best at using his elbows - by Floyd
      - The best "touch jabs" - by Floyd
      - Did the stanky after a punch by the opponent - by Floyd
      - Used an IV - by Floyd
      - TUE paperwork and approval done after the fight - Floyd
      - Cheated - Floyd
      - The best judges that money can buy - by Floyd
      - The best ref that money can buy - by Floyd
      - The best drug testing company that money can buy - by Floyd
      - The best commissions that money can buy - by Floyd

- The best at winning the round just because he is Floyd Mayweather and resides in Vegas, Nevada. Not because he actually won the round. - by Floyd

Dude what's wrong with you? Manny lost the fight and he lost it comprehensively, it's okay if you can't accept that, but remember, it doesn't mean that what you think is true. I get that you are hurt by that but to carry on like this suggests you are more concerned with pure attention than facts. Is that true?

Comment

Dude what's wrong with you? Manny lost the fight and he lost it comprehensively, it's okay if you can't accept that, but remember, it doesn't mean that what you think is true. I get that you are hurt by that but to carry on like this suggests you are more concerned with pure attention than facts. Is that true?
        You're in a thread that says otherwise.

# you've posted too much in here with nothing factual to dispute it

# nothing

# case closed the fact your crying in here like a scorned woman with nothing to go for shows Pac truly won

Cheers!

Comment

You can see the desperation in him. He can't help but defend Floyd at all cost lol

Clear as day, evidence in these videos shows Floyd was the one who truly lost. Floyd fan boys are crying in here with no way of disproving it.

31k viewers, 120 plus pages not a single fl0mo soul can dispute the truth trapped in these videos, even their best fl0mo troll has no case to stand on lol

Comment

• The irony is if you used the same method ...like I did in the wlad /fury fight ..you may also want to rethink that fight...i'll leave it at that. And that fight was easy to see because so few punches were thrown.......comp. box has to go and a private booth with instant replay for judges is the only way to fix or get a fight accurately scored not even debatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              The irony is if you used the same method ...like I did in the wlad /fury fight ..you may also want to rethink that fight...i'll leave it at that. And that fight was easy to see because so few punches were thrown.......comp. box has to go and a private booth with instant replay for judges is the only way to fix or get a fight accurately scored not even debatable.
              the reason why NBA and Tennis installed instant replay and slow motion.

only genius floyd fans don't want slow motion replays, it exposes their sweet science idol.

Comment

Just forget about him.. Don't waste your time... The man is a waste of thought. A truely pathetic person. Argues he knows boxing but only comments on Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao; he doesn't know anything outside of what is idiotic mind has set. In my view, it's quite funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  the reason why NBA and Tennis installed instant replay and slow motion.

only genius floyd fans don't want slow motion replays, it exposes their sweet science idol.
                  I haven't watched that fight closely yet....however when you watch EVERY punch carefully in slow mo many shots that fury landed actually did not connect, Wlad was the aggressor as well, Fury did land 10 more body shots than Wlad but that's about it......many argue about fights after rewatching them...the problem is they watch it once and usually with the volume on...this is not the way to score fights....they have already started doing judging in booths without sound of distractions ...I hope it catches on.

Comment

Slip, he proudly states he licks PAC's taint. We are not dealing with a rational person. His ****erotic ideation is rather shocking and clearly indicates he is a **** who wants to be PAC, or drink his taint.. I believe he is a self hating, PhilAm, who wants to be treated as an equal!! His diminutive stature reminds him of his unworthiness daily.

Comment

You're in a thread that says otherwise.

# you've posted too much in here with nothing factual to dispute it

# nothing

# case closed the fact your crying in here like a scorned woman with nothing to go for shows Pac truly won

Cheers!
                      What the hell are you going to do when Manny actually retires?

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                      Just forget about him.. Don't waste your time... The man is a waste of thought. A truely pathetic person. Argues he knows boxing but only comments on Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao; he doesn't know anything outside of what is idiotic mind has set. In my view, it's quite funny.
                      I can agree with you on this, Spoon's ******ation is pretty comical. He would have been one of those loons on the deck of the Titanic standing playing musical instruments as the ship disappeared beneath the icy waters. He's a true lemming, and I agree he should be allowed to have a nice safe cliff to hurl himself off of.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Slip, he proudly states he licks PAC's taint. We are not dealing with a rational person. His ****erotic ideation is rather shocking and clearly indicates he is a **** who wants to be PAC, or drink his taint.. I believe he is a self hating, PhilAm, who wants to be treated as an equal!! His diminutive stature reminds him of his unworthiness daily.

I got a tear in my eye, Jesus, poor dwarf.

Comment

Working...
                      X