Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Well said.

This could have catapulted boxing to new heights. It was a match that will bring boxing back to life front and center.

But as we have witnessed, Floyd wanted to run and play coward. This is a sport about fighting. What we got was a match were one wanted to fight and the other one wanted to survive. Willie Kayote after road runner all over again.

Floyd irreparably ruined the sport and brought it back to a mediocre sport level. This thread exposes what is wrong in boxing.

The fight was a sham, and Floyd got paid millions for it. In my opinion this is the biggest sports heist in the history of any sport.

Highway robbery is an understatement. Floyd didn't deserve a single centavo of that weak performance of his.
    I notice how you guys conveniently let pac off the hook for any of the blame lol. The only way one fighter can be responsible for the fight being boring is, if his skill level is some much higher than his opponent's, that they can literally do nothing unless they are allowed to by the better fighter. Was that the case?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      Can someone put this in the history section. This fight is in the past
      you should be in the history section for making that boo boo poster of the year thread, i mean threads

and stay there. you are a history

Comment

Yes it was a push. Which is foul in boxing. But surprisingly compubox awarded a point to Floyd when it should have been a foul. See the biased scoring that just happened.
        I'm just telling you what i saw like you asked. Btw...judges don't use compubox to score fights, so what's your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          I notice how you guys conveniently let pac off the hook for any of the blame lol. The only way one fighter can be responsible for the fight being boring is, if his skill level is some much higher than his opponent's, that they can literally do nothing unless they are allowed to by the better fighter. Was that the case?
          coming from a floyd fan?

genius floyd fan and his logic.

Comment

No he didn't. As you can't seem to let it go posting in here lol

# your 1000 replies not a single fact to dispute the thread topic

# your boyfriend Floyd lost and facts point to him not deserving it

Let it go Zaroku, you can't even defend Floyd properly. Shows who truly won that night.
            Do you realize that 99.9 percent of the world has moved on.....

Your slow mo videos are not worthy of a reply.
            I post on lots of threads. Do you??

Floyd won that fight by doing what he does. Pot shotting, running and hugging. He hugged Maidana more than Maidana's wife. Did you expect Floyd to bring the pain? Take a risk and KO manny?? That was Marquez!

Floyd did just enough to humiliate the Manny. If you wanted Gatti vs Ward, go to your
            your local bar, and pay 80 dollars to see stupidity in action.

You are a PAC t@rd. You know nothing about boxing. We laugh at you, and you love it.

Answer this:

When Marquez knocked manny into the stone ages was it a lucky punch?? A foot stomp?? Show your knowledge of fighting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              coming from a floyd fan?

genius floyd fan and his logic.
              Oh i see...pac deserves no blame. So you must believe that floyd is so superior to pac that he was able to control 100% of what happened.

Comment

No he wasn't of the hook, if given the choice I would hoped Pac postponed the fight and fought Floyd @ 100% health. But too much money was going into the fight for all the people involved in it. The fight was too huge to be postponed I get that. But I wish Pac was in full health. He wasn't even given Tarodol shots which was legal in Nevada, but as we all witness Floyd used IVS which was only allowed after 3 weeks after the bout. Shows Floyd came in doing something illegal while Pac did ask permission but wasn't even granted a legal tarodol shot.

Shows favoritism was for the hometown boy.

That said, this thread exposes the truth who connected more. Both were not at their best, but given the situation Pac was in and Floyd being healthy. Floyd fought like a biatch backing to the ropes over and over and clinching his way every time Pac was about to counter him.

In the biggest night of boxing, Floyd chose to run and let Nevada judges win it for him. And as the dust settled, as post fight analysis of videos popping up. It truly shows that Pac outpointed him for 12 rounds.

Both wasn't stellar that night, but at least Pac pushed the action and commanded the ring as he was the man who was at the center of the ring for most of the bout. It is obvious, Pac pressed and tried to create an exciting fight even with just one healthy arm, but it takes 2 to tango, and Floyd didn't want none of that epic battles that solidifies legends of the sport.

It is obvious Floyd literally ran away in the biggest sports heist in history. He got Paid 200 million for running and hugging. That certainly leaves a bad stench in boxing and to the boxing fans. We were all ripped off.

Floyd was undeservingly given the win and undeservingly given 200 million for that weak performance.

The truth.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 01-15-2016, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Do you realize that 99.9 percent of the world has moved on.....

Your slow mo videos are not worthy of a reply.
                  I post on lots of threads. Do you??

!
                  You do realize this thread has over 130 plus pages and 32k boxing fans viewed so far. When the average thread only goes for 1-2k only in the boxing site.

Boxing fans are still interested on the truth. You just can't accept that.

You come in here with nothing to dispute thread topic, which is why your supposedly here, but since you come in here day in day out only shows how you have nothing to go for. Nothing..

You're in-denial buddy.

If you love coming in here. I suggest you dispute the thread topic otherwise, exit is just right there, if you can't take the heat anymore. Get out of the kitchen. It's not healthy.

Cheers!
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 01-19-2016, 06:04 AM.

Comment

He was pushed off balance when he swung and missed...you can see him stumble and the official at ringside react to it.
                    Keyword: pushed. Everybody saw that that's what it was. The fact that it was still scored a hit when it wasn't is just proof the bias scoring. There's no excuse for that.
                    Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 01-15-2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Oh i see...pac deserves no blame. So you must believe that floyd is so superior to pac that he was able to control 100% of what happened.
                      you conveniently left Floyd of the hook when Floyd said he was dehydrated, where you can not even prove that he was.

you conveniently left floyd of the hook when he injected 750 ml mo unknown substance in his veins by a medical representative, where until now you can not prove who he/she was.

you conveniently left USADA of the hook when they allowed floyd to administer IV on himself when they are not allowed to do so.

you conveniently left Floyd of the hook when he applied for TUE 19 days after the fight.

you conveniently left USADA of the hook for retroactively granting TUE 21 days later after the fight.

you convenienlty left the USADA of the hook when they did not inform NSAC about it at all.

you conveniently left NSAC off the hook when they said it was unacceptable, but said a week later Floyd did nothing. so NSAC means it was unacceptable for floyd doing nothing wrong.

want me to continue?

genius floyd fan logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X