No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You do realize this thread has over 130 plus pages and 32k viewed. When the average thread only goes for 1-2k only in the boxing site.

Boxing fans are still interested on the truth. You just can't accept that.

You come in here with nothing to dispute thread topic, which is why your supposedly here supposedly, but since you come in here day in day out only shows how you have nothing to go for. Nothing..

You're in-denial buddy.

If you love coming in here. I suggest you dispute the thread topic otherwise, exit is just right there, if you can't take the heat anymore. Get out of the kitchen. It's not healthy.

Cheers!
    So bumping your own thread when it falls into obscurity and antagonizing people in hopes of responses makes you happy? Got it lol. Why don't you go back and count the number of posts where people actually agree with the videos or changed their minds after viewing? You could probably count them on your hands. So is it the thread topic and content that's responsible for the number of pages and views...or is it your trolling?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      I'm just telling you what i saw like you asked. Btw...judges don't use compubox to score fights, so what's your point?
      ??

Still don't get it.

Judges were biased as video evidences proves it.

Compubox was biased as I have shown in that jpeg clip even a push was considered a point and was awarded to your man when it was most certainly a foul in boxing.

Hence, Floyd had the whole state of Nevada for him that night. (Including NSAC, USADA etc)

And that's the bottom line. If you think Floyd is deserving of that hoax of a win. You are only fooling yourself.

Comment

I notice how you guys conveniently let pac off the hook for any of the blame lol. The only way one fighter can be responsible for the fight being boring is, if his skill level is some much higher than his opponent's, that they can literally do nothing unless they are allowed to by the better fighter. Was that the case?
        Floyd was Floyd. PAC brought his one dimensional game to a chess game. PAC was a tard, lacking the ability to disrupt Floyd. The evil black man beat the baby brain Pinoy boy toy. Many was lost in a sea of skill! Jinkee, God, Freddy, Arum, all lacked clues on how to beat that Mayweater.

Outsized, and outclassed, the Manny lost. He couldn't even make it close... God failed to deliver the Floyd into his hands. In his humiliation he created "shoulder injury" a typical weak minded move. He let his people down. Now he is an axx clown!!! Y 4 PAC has to lie when he looses??? Y 4..???

Let that big headed midget be, RIP manny!! You lacked the skills needed.
        Marquez exposed you.
        Floyd out boxed you.

The PAC t@rds are acting like b1tches making excuses for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          you conveniently left Floyd of the hook when Floyd said he was dehydrated, where you can not even prove that he was.

you conveniently left floyd of the hook when he injected 750 ml mo unknown substance in his veins by a medical representative, where until now you can not prove who he/she was.

you conveniently left USADA of the hook when they allowed floyd to administer IV on himself when they are not allowed to do so.

you conveniently left Floyd of the hook when he applied for TUE 19 days after the fight.

you conveniently left USADA of the hook for retroactively granting TUE 21 days later after the fight.

you convenienlty left the USADA of the hook when they did not inform NSAC about it at all.

you conveniently left NSAC off the hook when they said it was unacceptable, but said a week later Floyd did nothing. so NSAC means it was unacceptable for floyd doing nothing wrong.

want me to continue?

genius floyd fan logic.
          Ok...show me all the posts where i said it was ok that floyd did those things...and the posts where i endorse usada and the nsac. This stuff is so ingrained in your mind that you assign thoughts to people just for the sake of arguing.

Comment

Ok...show me all the posts where i said it was ok that floyd did those things...and the posts where i endorse usada and the nsac. This stuff is so ingrained in your mind that you assign thoughts to people just for the sake of arguing.
            show me posts where you said it was not ok.

and that you put floyd USADA and NSAC to task for all those things that i said.

like the way you are doing it for Pac.

Comment

??

Still don't get it.

Judges were biased as video evidences proves it.

Compubox was biased as I have shown in that jpeg clip even a push was considered a point and was awarded to your man when it was most certainly a foul in boxing.

Hence, Floyd had the whole state of Nevada for him that night. (Including NSAC, USADA etc)

And that's the bottom line. If you think Floyd is deserving of that hoax of a win. You are only fooling yourself.
              Lol...ok. The one jpeg clip is enough to draw the conclusion that copubox is biased toward floyd. What a mountain of evidence lol. So it's not possible that pac was given credit for any shots he didn't land? All of this stuff is just you telling yourself what you want to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                lacking the ability to disrupt Floyd.

Lacking ability?

A one armed healthy Pac outpointed a roided up Floyd for 12 rounds as video evidences has proven. And Pac lacks ability? Lol

A one armed healthy Pac was all that he needed to win against a roided up Floyd. That's impressive don't you think?

As I have said, you harp your boyfriend Floyd for the million time in this thread topic that proves him otherwise.

I suggest don't waste bandwidth and try disprove the thread topic at hand, after all that is the topic of discussion here.

The thing is...

# you just can't

# since you can't dispute the real truth that Floyd actually lost

# outpointed and outgunned by a one armed healthy Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  show me posts where you said it was not ok.

and that you put floyd USADA and NSAC to task for all those things that i said.

like the way you are doing it for Pac.
                  Lol...why would i need to do that? Your the one accusing me. Nice attempt at a straw man. This was all about a couple pact@rds not mentioning pacs name when talking about how ****ty the fight was and that it was a rip off. Pac played a part in both of those things. As usual, you got involved and tried to take it somewhere else.

Comment

You do realize this thread has over 130 plus pages and 32k boxing fans viewed so far. When the average thread only goes for 1-2k only in the boxing site.

Boxing fans are still interested on the truth. You just can't accept that.

You come in here with nothing to dispute thread topic, which is why your supposedly here supposedly, but since you come in here day in day out only shows how you have nothing to go for. Nothing..

You're in-denial buddy.

If you love coming in here. I suggest you dispute the thread topic otherwise, exit is just right there, if you can't take the heat anymore. Get out of the kitchen. It's not healthy.

Cheers!
                    Wow!! All those people laughing at you!! Amazing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Wow!! All those people laughing at you!! Amazing!!
                      Oh you mean the legion of fl0mo contingent that turned into crying teenagers in here with no basis to their empty claim Floyd won.

That leaves a smirk in my face every time.

# shows after 130 pages, 32k viewed, not a single fl0mo can contest it

# only proves Pac truly won

Comment

Working...
                      X