No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Yes, there are fights that when you watched again shows a different perspective of what truly transpired. As this fight was as well evident to video evidences of this thread.. This fight shows the obvious biased scoring by the judges and the compubox is very evident.

As the true score card shows 2 rounds that was given to Pac by one judge shows the massive corruption Vegas has a hand On everything. The house always wins. Bookies dictate the score card. Especially in this huge scale super fight were high rollers put serious money on this fight.

2 rounds for Pac by a judge shows this clearly was rigged, as video evidences I have provided in this thread, that has gone viral. Shows Pac had a clear 8 rounds in the bag. Far cry from what was given to him.

8 rounds for Pac should have won him the fight. But Vegas hometown boy should always win especially when high rollers were betting for the underdog to win (Pac). This was the only way to make Vegas win big.

Yes, nothing will change the score card that Floyd won that night. But one thing for sure. Boxing fans are smart enough to now if a fighter deserves the victory that night. And that is what this thread is all about.

After the dust has settled, we can truly say, a PED roided up Floyd danced, ran and clinched to his hearts content in the biggest fight of his life and at the end when he was announced the winner and raised his hand got booed for winning a marathon event.

Did he deserve the win fighting queer?

Nope, off course not. As video evidence shows Pac with a torn rotator cuff did enough to out punch Floyd for 12 rounds. Pac pressed and stayed in the center of the ring shows who was in command. Pac sending Floyd through the ropes over and over shows Floyd felt his left and had to fight scared as evident to Floyd snr. Calling his son out for it.

The true winner was and is Pac and that what matters more than an official score card or a rigged score card. What matters is the true winner was not awarded the victory and the best part is Floyd doesn't want a rematch when this has a making of a trilogy for all the money it can create. Shows who is the pussay between the 2.

That said, this thread has over 29k viewers, 120 plus pages. Testimony that boxing fans are still investigating and finding question to what really happened that night.
    Hahahahhhaha NOBODY IS INVESTIGATING SHIIIET YOU ****, ONLY YOU!!!

lol @ still writing paragraphs

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      As soon as I saw this thread was up on the forums I new I would see zarokuku would be here arguing with somebody. I click on the thread, go to the end and sure enough.....zokuku .. sad, just sad.
      You can see the desperation in him. He can't help but defend Floyd at all cost lol

Clear as day, evidence in these videos shows Floyd was the one who truly lost. Floyd fan boys are crying in here with no way of disproving it.

31k viewers, 120 plus pages not a single fl0mo soul can dispute the truth trapped in these videos, even their best fl0mo troll has no case to stand on lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Thanks Rath!!! I found your photo online, it is my avatar for you. Rath supporting PAC!!

Awesome!
        Hey!!! what do you think your doing? That avi...where did you get that!!? thats my illegitimate son Elroy you shizzle! That night he got so excited he laid cable in his draws.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Hey!!! what do you think your doing? That avi...where did you get that!!? thats my illegitimate son Elroy you shizzle! That night he got so excited he laid cable in his draws.
          I was watching PAC vs Marquez 4. Saw Rath or Elroy in the audience and sapped a clip of Rathus Ignoramus !

Comment

That said, this thread has over 29k viewers, 120 plus pages. Testimony that boxing fans are still investigating and finding question to what really happened that night.
            You poor insane ****....

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
              I agree Floyd won the game of tag and Manny won the punch the guy in the face contest
              More precisely, Pac won the game of punch the guy in the face contest and even outpointed Floyd's pitter patter shots with clean and effective punches.

The sad part is we all know Floyd took peds, and yet he still couldn't find his balls to man-up against Pac with all the advantages that he had he still fought to survive against a one armed man that night.

And as we find out, Pac even with a torn rotator cuff, Pac landed the more significant and effective punches that night.

They both landed the least punch out put of their careers, but the one who commanded the ring and was mostly at the center was Pac who obviously was the ring general initiating and controlling the action, add the clean effective punches as video evidence shows Pac out pointed Floyd in a game of cat and mouse.

The true winner was obviously Pac.

Floyd fought to survive and let the judges saved his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                You poor insane ****....
                So mad

I've turned fl0mos into scorned women

Comment

So mad

I've turned fl0mos into scorned women
                  The way I see it Spoon, the ridicule I ejaculate on your face, all warm and sticky, is a way for you to find meaning in the wake of Manny getting refreshed in the art of boxing. As you bathe yourself in my spoog of ridicule and concern, the very real world keeps going on without you. Floyd is still retired and Manny still has a loss....

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    The way I see it Spoon, the ridicule I ejaculate on your face, all warm and sticky, is a way for you to find meaning in the wake of Manny getting refreshed in the art of boxing. As you bathe yourself in my spoog of ridicule and concern, the very real world keeps going on without you. Floyd is still retired and Manny still has a loss....
                    The hate is strong with this one

Comment

The hate is strong with this one

"I thought I won the fight...."

Comment

Working...
                      X