Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lacking ability?

A one armed healthy Pac outpointed a roided up Floyd for 12 rounds as video evidences has proven. And Pac lacks ability? Lol

A one armed healthy Pac was all that he needed to win against a roided up Floyd. That's impressive don't you think?

As I have said, you harp your boyfriend Floyd for the million time in this thread topic that proves him otherwise.

I suggest don't waste bandwidth and try disprove the thread topic at hand, after all that is the topic of discussion here.

The thing is...

# you just can't

# since you can't dispute the real truth that Floyd actually lost

# outpointed and outgunned by a one armed healthy Pac
    Revolutionize boxing!! Ex post facto slow motion judging. Marquez tied PAC the first fight, then beat him three times after that.

Get the judges to review the fight in slow motion. I will stop laughing at you and laugh at myself if you can. Make me laugh. Please. Huggies was great! I need more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      you conveniently left Floyd of the hook when Floyd said he was dehydrated, where you can not even prove that he was.

you conveniently left floyd of the hook when he injected 750 ml mo unknown substance in his veins by a medical representative, where until now you can not prove who he/she was.

you conveniently left USADA of the hook when they allowed floyd to administer IV on himself when they are not allowed to do so.

you conveniently left Floyd of the hook when he applied for TUE 19 days after the fight.

you conveniently left USADA of the hook for retroactively granting TUE 21 days later after the fight.

you convenienlty left the USADA of the hook when they did not inform NSAC about it at all.

you conveniently left NSAC off the hook when they said it was unacceptable, but said a week later Floyd did nothing. so NSAC means it was unacceptable for floyd doing nothing wrong.

want me to continue?

genius floyd fan logic.
      That was nasty Rath lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Revolutionize boxing!! Ex post facto slow motion judging. Marquez tied PAC the first fight, then beat him three times after that.

Get the judges to review the fight in slow motion. I will stop laughing at you and laugh at myself if you can. Make me laugh. Please. Huggies was great! I need more.
        # dispute the thread topic otherwise you are blowing smoke and nothing to go for.. But.. Troll

# Floyd lost

Comment

Oh you mean the legion of fl0mo contingent that turned into crying teenagers in here with no basis to their empty claim Floyd won.

That leaves a smirk in my face every time.

# shows after 130 pages, 32k viewed, not a single fl0mo can contest it

# only proves Pac truly won
          Someone take over my light work!

Smirk or jizz on your face.

You are like socko the clown!

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Lol...ok. The one jpeg clip is enough to draw the conclusion that copubox is biased toward floyd. What a mountain of evidence lol. So it's not possible that pac was given credit for any shots he didn't land? All of this stuff is just you telling yourself what you want to hear.
            Lol cool story bro..

I think you conveniently forgot to mention the video evidences that shows who actually won those rounds that proves it should have been pac's.

It's a massive thread of evidences pointing to Pac winning it.

I suggest since this is also your millionth reply here with nothing to dispute the thread topic at hand, well you did about the jpeg and as you have mentioned it was a push. That one I already debunked. Now try to dispute video evidence showing Floyd lost.

# your desperate acts of covering going off topic countless times just shows you can't dispute it.

# Pac won and you fl0mos are left with no bullets to challenge it.

Cheers!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 01-16-2016, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Lol cool story bro..

I think you conveniently forgot to mention the video evidences that shows who actually won those rounds that proves it should have been pac's.

I suggest since this is also your millionth reply here with nothing to dispute the thread topic at hand, well you did about the jpeg and as you have mentioned it was a push. That's one debunked. Now try to dispute video evidence showing Floyd lost.

# your desperate acts of covering going off topic countless times just shows you can't dispute it.

# Pac won and you fl0mos are left with no bullets to challenge it.

Cheers!
              I noticed you're very selective on the posts you respond to lol. It speaks volumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                I noticed you're very selective on the posts you respond to lol. It speaks volumes.
                Sure. Your useless comments have no bearing to the thread topic. If you have something worthy to say. I will reply.

# but you don't.

# dispute it

Comment

Sure. Your useless comments have no bearing to the thread topic. If you have something worthy to say. I will reply.

# but you don't.

# dispute it
                  Mmmkay...like I'm gonna be able to convince some butthurt filipino that the delusion that props up his existence is false lol. I'll get right on that.

Comment

Well said.

This could have catapulted boxing to new heights. It was a match that will bring boxing back to life front and center.

But as we have witnessed, Floyd wanted to run and play coward. This is a sport about fighting. What we got was a match were one wanted to fight and the other one wanted to survive. Willie Kayote after road runner all over again.

Floyd irreparably ruined the sport and brought it back to a mediocre sport level. This thread exposes what is wrong in boxing.

The fight was a sham, and Floyd got paid millions for it. In my opinion this is the biggest sports heist in the history of any sport.

Highway robbery is an understatement. Floyd didn't deserve a single centavo of that weak performance of his.
                    Yes Absolutely the biggest heist in all of sports history.
                    What I don't get are the followers who liked it, defend a thief like that, and actually praise him. What the H*ll is that?
                    And now boxing is on life support.

Kinda like the people who saw the State Of The Union Address and actually believed everything the Community Organizer (President?) said. Yet when you look at the actual facts the country is bad shape in all categories, 50 million people are unemployed and 50% of the people pay no taxes and now the economy is on life support.

Floyd blew it big time. Wished he didn't. We should have had the fight of the year. He blew it and I'm mad about it. I love this sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Do you realize that 99.9 percent of the world has moved on.....

Your slow mo videos are not worthy of a reply.
                      I post on lots of threads. Do you??

Floyd won that fight by doing what he does. Pot shotting, running and hugging. He hugged Maidana more than Maidana's wife. Did you expect Floyd to bring the pain? Take a risk and KO manny?? That was Marquez!

Floyd did just enough to humiliate the Manny. If you wanted Gatti vs Ward, go to your
                      your local bar, and pay 80 dollars to see stupidity in action.

You are a PAC t@rd. You know nothing about boxing. We laugh at you, and you love it.

Answer this:

When Marquez knocked manny into the stone ages was it a lucky punch?? A foot stomp?? Show your knowledge of fighting!
                      Actually I wanted Gatti vs Floyd instead I got a Chris Byrd or a Terrance Ali match. And it happened in front of the biggest audience of all time.

I know I know. But I can't let it go. You know why? Because the sport that was made famous by Louis Robinson Ali Hagler Leonard Duran was ruined by the self declared TBE.

And now in 2016 we are left with nothing.

I wonder what the state boxing would be like today if Floyd never existed?
                      Would it be better of worse?

Comment

Working...
                      X