Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when mature posters are discussing/conversing/debating.

i just tend to watch and grin.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
      Kinda like your alt account right Isaac Clarke— I mean, "Omawale Tribe".
      isaac clarke has the same penchant for connecting everything to the philpins.

i wonder why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        So first I was larryxxx, then I was realpugilist, and now I'm someone named Issac Clarke.

Jesus some of you Pac fans turned GGG fans are pathetic. Starting to feel sorry for some of you guys.
        we don't even have the same writing style
        smdh

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Ignore them! PAC is undefeated and can never be defeated! Lil d1ck dudes! N

first it was drug tests make him weak, then it was the wrong socks, leg cramps, drug test cut off dates

Imagine if Mayweather was the fighter who Avoided drug tests, his coach not knowing what was in his pre-workout drink and him retaining speed and power after going up another 3 weight classes

check this video out.....Mayweather touches on some of this

"Never saw a fighter turn down a 40 million dollar drug test,. If you are not cheating, take the test!"

"Canelo!!!Canelo!!! Nobody told me I was fighting blake griffin!"

Floyd had me rolling in this video

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            first it was drug tests make him weak, then it was the wrong socks, leg cramps, drug test cut off dates

Imagine if Mayweather was the fighter who Avoided drug tests, his coach not knowing what was in his pre-workout drink and him retaining speed and power after going up another 3 weight classes

check this video out.....Mayweather touches on some of this

"Never saw a fighter turn down a 40 million dollar drug test,. If you are not cheating, take the test!"

"Canelo!!!Canelo!!! Nobody told me I was fighting blake griffin!"

Floyd had me rolling in this video

LMAO! His Blake comment towards Canelo. Clowning on De La Fishnets. So funny. I like unfiltered stuff.

Too Manny Excuses wears me out. God, tight socks, talking to God. I want Manny to return to his PED & whoring ways. He was better back then.

I feel bad that PAC knocked himself out by tripping on Marquez' foot.
            Officially pact@rds believe it should be a KO win for Manny. Marquez just happened to be there, his fist was the fist PAC KO'ed himself on.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
              Kinda like your alt account right Isaac Clarke— I mean, "Omawale Tribe".

How many big d1cks have you stolen lately??
              Do you eat them, freeze them. Pleases change your sig, unless it accurately describes you or your ****erotic desires.

Comment

• They should conduct an investigation into how we were all duped into dropping a yard for the weakest fight between the biggest stars of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  isaac clarke has the same penchant for connecting everything to the philpins.

i wonder why?
                  I love the Philippines. I am more Filipino than FilAms.

Flipinos, they are like people all over the world, but more resilient. The Filipino people always bounce back from disaster. Rizal went to his death at the hands of the Japanese with grace & honor.

I think I hate self hating people. People who don't or are unwilling to accept themselves. This is a sad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Lol Isaac Clarke's alt wants to bring out the last remaining card left to save Floyd, the race card lmao

Desperation thy name is fl0mo alts hehehe

Problem is I see everyone as one race. Sigh.. smh
                    I need a Floyd Huggies video about PAC!

My wife hugs me less...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      LMAO! His Blake comment towards Canelo. Clowning on De La Fishnets. So funny. I like unfiltered stuff.

Too Manny Excuses wears me out. God, tight socks, talking to God. I want Manny to return to his PED & whoring ways. He was better back then.

I feel bad that PAC knocked himself out by tripping on Marquez' foot.
                      Officially pact@rds believe it should be a KO win for Manny. Marquez just happened to be there, his fist was the fist PAC KO'ed himself on.
                      "How can a fighter be fighter of the decade, when he lost in the decade? I been undefeated and champion over a decade!"

good point....accolades are just popularity contests....hell Fury deserved fighter of the year more than Canelo.....he beat the long reigning heavyweight champion...go figure, ring is owned by Canelo's promoter

Comment

Working...
                      X