Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Christmas is over, soon the New Year!

I am grateful for many things! I can't count my blessings!
      I hope next year is better! For everyone, everywhere!

We are lucky, we can get online, and share our views on boxing.

It is time to start writing down my New Year's resolutions!

1. Korn more young Filipinas!
      2. Give less money to the poor Filipinos
      3. Buy a home in Cebu.
      4. Father more children in the Philippines * increase IQ of the nation
      5. Stay away from lazy entitled relatives in the U.S.!
      6. Korn more young Filipinas!!!!! Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        you never learn your lesson.

how many times do you want me to make you look like a genius before you come to realize it's an exercise in futility debating with me with that brains of yours?
        Lol...whatever you want to tell yourself d bag. You already said you don't enjoy this...shows how smart you are lol. You are right about one thing tho...the futility in someone with a fully developed brain such as myself, interacting with someone who has a primitive pea sized brain such as yourself. Pact@rd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Christmas is over, soon the New Year!

I am grateful for many things! I can't count my blessings!
          I hope next year is better! For everyone, everywhere!

We are lucky, we can get online, and share our views on boxing.

It is time to start writing down my New Year's resolutions!

1. Korn more young Filipinas!
          2. Give less money to the poor Filipinos
          3. Buy a home in Cebu.
          4. Father more children in the Philippines * increase IQ of the nation
          5. Stay away from lazy entitled relatives in the U.S.!
          6. Korn more young Filipinas!!!!! Hahahaha
          Lol @ #2...

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Lol @ #2...
            Manny should do more!
            His Pinoy Fans & filAm fans spend more time on slow motion videos than they do helping their people!

They are clowns!

When the Earth Quake hit Japan I spent weeks helping with Food, etc!

Typhoon hits the Philippines, these clowns do nothing but post about Floyd & Manny.

They know who they are, thinking their **** don't stink!

Makes me sick!

Comment

• It's almost New Year, still Floyd loyalist squatting in here like desperate housewives with nothing to go for but to GOSSIP lol

# desperate and lonely this coming new year does that hehehe

# that hallow empty feeling of knowing Floyd really lost makes you stay here even more hehehe

# still no Floyd fanboy to champion their desperate attempt to save their whining desperate self. This thread topic has over 100 plus pages, 26k viewed and has boxing fans seeing the big picture that Floyd actually lost, and all you desperate floyd fans are left to do in here are too cry and biatch like desperate house wives lmao

Remember desperate Floyd housewives those who gossip.. And who are still misinformed and can't dispute video evidences of the thread topic at hand will sound like, aside from acting like hobos in here, words of wisdom, will sound like..

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOOLIOS!! Hehehe
              Last edited by Spoon23; 12-29-2015, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• "A myth is an image in terms of which one tries to make sense of the world."

-Alan Watts

Here's to another year in which the Pact@rd brigade will continue to cling to the myth of Manny Pacquiao so their pathetic world can make sense. Happy New Year.

Comment

• A gift for the New year, to all Floyd fans who loves to gossip in here.

May Marquez spirit of PED roiding up and beating Pac soundly be a testament to what Floyd's 750 ml IV treatment would have wished he could have done, but couldn't accomplished, but at least it's like he did, since the spirit of a marquez a true Aztec warrior is within us all. Especially, Floyd fan girls who considers Marquez as an extension to floyd's KOs hehehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 12-29-2015, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• 1100 posts. I went to check Boxrec real quick.........yep Floyd's still the winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      1100 posts. I went to check Boxrec real quick.........yep Floyd's still the winner.
                      Yep, corruption in boxing is still there tsk tsk sk..

Never left

Comment

Working...
                      X