Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamed wasn't dominated by Barrera IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamed was a filthy troublemaker and a braggart who contributed nothing good to society. People like him should be sent back to where they came from.

he got owned in that fight by the way
    Last edited by FloydsEra; 11-27-2008, 11:13 PM.

Comment

No,...

Hamed got raped by Barrera.

Comment

I think he's gay
        Last edited by FloydsEra; 11-27-2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Barrera dominated that freak

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't try and use those Dumbo ears of his to fly away from Barrera as it was I'm certain I heard him squeal "PLEASE Mr. Barrera, don't pork me up the ****ter no more it HURTS"

Poet
            Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 11-28-2008, 04:18 AM.

Comment

A bit off topic but my dads mate during school in sheffield beat up Naz... Naz was apparently a right dick in school and my dads mate just wrestled him to the floor and banged him. (apparently he always got beat up during school).

Comment

Hamed has always attracted a huge fan club of racist pricks. You just know that if he were white half of the criticisms levelled at him would vanish in an eyeblink.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
                  Hamed has always attracted a huge fan club of racist pricks. You just know that if he were white half of the criticisms levelled at him would vanish in an eyeblink.
                  Wanna bet? If Ricky Hatton (aka Casper The Ghost) was the obnoxious little ****-sucker that Hamed was then I'd be slamming ass too. Have you seen any of my posts on Sad-Wlad Klitschko? You know, Vitli's little sister? If you have then you ought to know I couldn't give a **** what color a fighter is.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Wanna bet? If Ricky Hatton (aka Casper The Ghost) was the obnoxious little ****-sucker that Hamed was then I'd be slamming ass too. Have you seen any of my posts on Sad-Wlad Klitschko? You know, Vitli's little sister? If you have then you ought to know I couldn't give a **** what color a fighter is.

Poet
                    I have no idea who you are or why you are responding to me in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
                      Because you made a ridiculous post marking people who dislike Naz as "racist pricks". If you don't want to get ***** slapped then don't open your fool mouth until you have something worthwhile to say.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X