Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamed wasn't dominated by Barrera IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahaha based on the judges decision? ..... okay................

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. Sherif View Post
      Theres no need to get racist man.
      Yeh he did a very stupid thing to that man, but he never did anything to you.
      How's that racist, he is an Arab, his former trainer Brendon Ingle called him an Arab all the time.
      The fact he is a convicted criminal scumbag who stole his whole act from Bomber Graham, including his fighting style, to me that makes him DIRTY
      = Dirty Arab.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
        How's that racist, he is an Arab, his former trainer Brendon Ingle called him an Arab all the time.
        The fact he is a convicted criminal scumbag who stole his whole act from Bomber Graham, including his fighting style, to me that makes him DIRTY
        = Dirty Arab.
        You're a *****. Calling somebody a dirty arab (who was born and bred in this country and achieved more for us than you ever will) has a racist undertone.

And the fact you said Naz "stole" his style from Herol Graham, somehow making him dirty, just proves how much of an idiot you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Haye-Fan View Post
          You're a *****. Calling somebody a dirty arab (who was born and bred in this country and achieved more for us than you ever will) has a racist undertone.

And the fact you said Naz "stole" his style from Herol Graham, somehow making him dirty, just proves how much of an idiot you are.
          How come his mentor, trainer, and manager called him an arab for years, and he is not deemed a racist.
          He is British, he is a convicted criminal and he stole everything most people see a "NAZ" from Herold "Bomber" Graham.
          Wikipedia states that he is a Yemeni British boxer.
          You sir are a complete tosspot.

Comment

How come his mentor, trainer, and manager called him an arab for years, and he is not deemed a racist.
            He is British, he is a convicted criminal and he stole everything most people see a "NAZ" from Herold "Bomber" Graham.

Your the most ******ed 33 yr old man I've seen in my life, fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
              Your the most ******ed 33 yr old man I've seen in my life, fact.
              somebody who does'nt rate Hamed, and you get labled a racist and a ******.

In A word, you are a complete spaka!

Comment

Maybe you're getting slated because you're 33 yrs old and you are being racist and you are being ******ed with your comments? Loads of people gave there 2c saying "I didn't like Naz, I thought he got owned", fair enough... they didn't get **** for it, but YOU... now whats the real reason people are slagging you off?

Comment

A man can call another man an Arab and be stating a fact.

When someone calls him a dirty Arab, and insinuates the fact he's dirty because of being an Arab - then that IS racist...

you're a fuking bigot Col. Don't deny it.

Comment

I was saying he was dirty for what he had done not for been an arab it has been twisted to make out that it was a racist comment, FFS.
                    I do hate him, I do think he is a scumbag, I do think he is a phony.

Comment

= Dirty Arab.
                      col haha i know a certain man called col hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X