No announcement yet.

Hamed wasn't dominated by Barrera IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I know the place well. You ball like a brother??? Great. A compliment for sure.
    San Jo is my town. I miss going to the north side market near the 101 entrance after games.

You know, I read posts from youngsters, and I ask myself was I that stupid or idealistic??? I hope I was, I just hope I was, but the truth is very different.

I wanted to grow up like the kids I saw on TV. Made me mad that my reality was different, so different. In the late 80's and early 90's story & king were the Cruz zones. I lived in that hood. Glory days.

Glad I climed out of that. When I go back to the U.S., I always visit my family in San Jose.

Sadly, many of my people have not progressed. They hold themselves back, you know what I am saying.

If I go to the East Coast let's chop it up, eat drink and laugh.
    i visit my surrogate family out in san jo, i try every year.

i'm here in DC bro and if you ever make it out here, i'm up for it. we'd both be on board with lighting an L and hitting the town.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
      i visit my surrogate family out in san jo, i try every year.

i'm here in DC bro and if you ever make it out here, i'm up for it. we'd both be on board with lighting an L and hitting the town.
      I'm all in! Jhonny too. Never been to DC. I am down to blaze and see new sights.

In Tokyo I got you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I'm all in! Jhonny too. Never been to DC. I am down to blaze and see new sights.

In Tokyo I got you.
        definitely up for it.

Comment

• Hamed was dominated. The scorecards don't do justice to just how comprehensively he was beaten. The rounds Hamed won were basically close rounds in which nobody did anything. The rounds Barrera won were completely dominant. Lets remember that Barrera also got a point taken off. The only good thing for Hamed in that fight was that he didn't get hurt, because he had a good chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
            Hamed was dominated. The scorecards don't do justice to just how comprehensively he was beaten. The rounds Hamed won were basically close rounds in which nobody did anything. The rounds Barrera won were completely dominant. Lets remember that Barrera also got a point taken off. The only good thing for Hamed in that fight was that he didn't get hurt, because he had a good chin.
            Barrera made Hamed look bad, exposed him. But, his fans will quickly tell you, he wasn't training and his hands were shot. But, I like the way Hamed gave credit to Barrera, he praised Allah even in defeat. He didn't say he hat a shoulder injury, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X