Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would any version of Tyson beat Holyfield?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
    Wlad put in the performance of his career 18 months after losing to Fury. It's a complete myth that Wlad was past it.
    - -That AJ is the one Fury ducked out on.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -BALCO Barry had his CONVICTION overturned because ballplayers have deeper pockets to buy justice than bike riders. Sorta like a presidential pardon doesn't actually absolve the guilty party. It's just a quaint legal technicality.

Like the Marg handwraps fiasco, everything Lance did under supervision of TDF officials who have never once been able to quell the entire history of that dirty race.

Lance never convicted or even tried for a crime. He admits to sticking used bubblegum under desk tops and in U panties obviously , and oh to hear U howl so.
      He didn't have to commit a crime to cheat, and he has ADMITTED to cheating. You can try and twist and turn this anyway you want, but you can't escape the facts. Nobody mentioned a crime, only that he cheated his way to seven tour de france titles that were stripped from him. Live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        He didn't have to commit a crime to cheat, and he has ADMITTED to cheating. You can try and twist and turn this anyway you want, but you can't escape the facts. Nobody mentioned a crime, only that he cheated his way to seven tour de france titles that were stripped from him. Live with it.
        - -Sorry to hear U was cheated outta a sustainable IQ.

TDF founded 1903 by a wealthy de Dion who won the first Euro auto race in 1894, the Paris to Rouen 78 mile marathon, but downgraded to 2nd for "cheating" with a disallowed Engineer in the passenger seat. De Dion would go on to build one of the most beautifully reliable autos by then. He founded a fledging newspaper to KO a popular pro Dreyfus paper that ended up being the scandal of that time with a Shoe and Pony sham trial convicting a brave French army officer of treason based solely upon his Jewish heritage and sentenced to Devils Island for life. See Joan of Arc burning at the stake as how sham Show and Pony trials work.

De Dion was successful with the anti Dreyfus TDF KO of the pro Drefuss paper. Drefuss finally exonerated when drag evidence showed the impossibility of the charges, a much better outcome than fair Maiden of 'Orleans got, yet he had to live a lifetime with U relatives screaming he was a traitor. The first TDF winner was chosen after many riders DQed. He was DQed the next year. Lance won in the touted "cleanest TDF in history" because of extensive drug testing. In between hundreds, maybe a thousand DQed.

That just the TDF! With one testicle removed and the other marginally functional, Lance recovers from cancer surgery with medical use of steroids and likely on maintainence steroid doses.

I could go on, U remind me of the rightwingers calling John McCain a traitor after years of torture by the Viet Cong and signing a confession that he couldn't even remember signing.

Yup, same mold, same U sad to say.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -Sorry to hear U was cheated outta a sustainable IQ.

TDF founded 1903 by a wealthy de Dion who won the first Euro auto race in 1894, the Paris to Rouen 78 mile marathon, but downgraded to 2nd for "cheating" with a disallowed Engineer in the passenger seat. De Dion would go on to build one of the most beautifully reliable autos by then. He founded a fledging newspaper to KO a popular pro Dreyfus paper that ended up being the scandal of that time with a Shoe and Pony sham trial convicting a brave French army officer of treason based solely upon his Jewish heritage and sentenced to Devils Island for life. See Joan of Arc burning at the stake as how sham Show and Pony trials work.

De Dion was successful with the anti Dreyfus TDF KO of the pro Drefuss paper. Drefuss finally exonerated when drag evidence showed the impossibility of the charges, a much better outcome than fair Maiden of 'Orleans got, yet he had to live a lifetime with U relatives screaming he was a traitor. The first TDF winner was chosen after many riders DQed. He was DQed the next year. Lance won in the touted "cleanest TDF in history" because of extensive drug testing. In between hundreds, maybe a thousand DQed.

That just the TDF! With one testicle removed and the other marginally functional, Lance recovers from cancer surgery with medical use of steroids and likely on maintainence steroid doses.

I could go on, U remind me of the rightwingers calling John McCain a traitor after years of torture by the Viet Cong and signing a confession that he couldn't even remember signing.

Yup, same mold, same U sad to say.
          Do EPO, HGH, diuretics, blood doping and falsifying documents saying he passed tests were all under a doctor's supervision? You should easily be able to provide a link for that, right? And I wonder why he told Oprah Winfrey that doping helped him win his 7 titles? Seems a little fishy, don't you think? You would think he would just come out and say a doctor prescribed it because of cancer. And why was he on PED's for his two TDF wins and several other major events BEFORE he got cancer? Seems like you just keep painting yourself into a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post
            Your quite clearly a fury fanboy and a complete troll, so most of us in this thread would appreciate if you could troll eleswhere. Just becuase he was able to land those punches on Joshuas doesnt mean he wasnt past his physical prime- he was nearly 40. Wilder is nothing but a hypejob and mike would literally send him to the hospital and so would tokyo douglas.
            Some quotes from Wlad:

"When I faced Fury, I thought he was just a prince, but he proved himself to be the Gypsy King that night. I knew he was good, but I didn't realise he was the GOAT of GOATS."

"My brother Vitali was disappointed in me, saying that he would beat Fury, no problem, but I know in my heart, that Fury would have kicked Vitali's ass as well."

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
              I personally never thought so. Just factoring everything in. Sparring stories (to a small degree), Holyfield's lack of intimidation of Tyson, and the fact that Holyfield beat him 2x post Michael Moorer heart problems. I think Holyfield was further past his prime than Tyson was. Thoughts?
              Tyson was past his mental prime far sooner. I think the 1980's Tyson, pre Buster Douglas beats any version of Holyfield.

While Holyfield beat Tyson in the 1996, he wasn't' the same guy.

Comment

Some quotes from Wlad:

"When I faced Fury, I thought he was just a prince, but he proved himself to be the Gypsy King that night. I knew he was good, but I didn't realise he was the GOAT of GOATS."

"My brother Vitali was disappointed in me, saying that he would beat Fury, no problem, but I know in my heart, that Fury would have kicked Vitali's ass as well."
                Any links to Wlad saying that? I doubt he did, it's not in his character so say anything negative abut his brother.

Fury was down 3 times, twice by no names and had his problems vs John McDermott of all people.

Wlad beat Wlad his this fight He backed off at age 39, with little corner help and pressed the action way too late, down on points.

Fury who was bested on PED's before this fight did just enough to win many rounds,

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
                  Tyson was past his mental prime far sooner. I think the 1980's Tyson, pre Buster Douglas beats any version of Holyfield.

While Holyfield beat Tyson in the 1996, he wasn't' the same guy.
                  To much fame and money to fast. I don't think he was emotionally equipped to handle it. People forget how fast Tyson became a superstar. Just after a year and a half of turning professional he the heavyweight champion of the world and easily one of if not the most recognizable faces in the world. If things can a little slower he may have had time to mature and develop more emotionally. We'll never know for sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
                    Any links to Wlad saying that? I doubt he did, it's not in his character so say anything negative abut his brother.

Fury was down 3 times, twice by no names and had his problems vs John McDermott of all people.

Wlad beat Wlad his this fight He backed off at age 39, with little corner help and pressed the action way too late, down on points.

Fury who was bested on PED's before this fight did just enough to win many rounds,
                    Fury was 19 and at the time a very average fighter himself against Mcdermott. When he fought the Canadian who had him down, Fury was only a decent domestic fighter learning his trade then

Even vs Cunningham, Fury was still only 24 and at the time that was a massive step up for him. Hardly prime Fury.

Comment

Some quotes from Wlad:

What does this have to do with my argument?

Comment

Working...
                      X