Here to

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

You're an idiot that DKSAB!!!
      Here

Comment

They don't fight from range much; they leave themselves open a lot. A lot of times, they will just throw themselves into the body and not protect themselves. They use mostly counters when up close; the lateral movement is very basic; they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly; they have to stop then punch most of the time; and their feet are mostly tiptoeing.​ And a lot of times they wait for the person to hit them, standing right in front of their opponent​

Every last match i posted to you all the same flaws as each other

Comment

Amateurs hw from 09 hw i don't see the same obsolete flaws ontop of way more advanced in angles/tech/timing/defense

very odd Amateurs are way more advanced then pros from a older era maybe it's a coincidence....

Last edited by Ascended; 04-18-2024, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• U
            Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

hw from 00 no names hw i don't see the same obsolete flaws ontop of way more advanced in angles/tech/timing/defense

very odd Amateurs are way more advanced then pros from a older era maybe it's a coincidence agian interesting....

As my quote goes the 30s-50s looks like novices compared they never would last 1 round vs these guys amateurs

Last edited by Ascended; 04-18-2024, 01:03 AM.

Comment

No names hw from 90s hw i don't see the same obsolete flaws ontop of way more advanced in angles/tech/timing/defense

very odd Amateurs are way more advanced then pros from a older era maybe it's a coincidence 3rd time? Nope,boxers became way more advanced in these era's

Which mean you for a fact cant see good and the real one who doesn't know how advances and flaws work you slow crazy idiot cult member

You're defeated once again, go ahead and use words that don't work on me or can't alter/delete video

Last edited by Ascended; 04-18-2024, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

That was truly a magnonious gesture. I mean that no irony, but from his response? You can see what you're dealing with. The guy can't make an argument He's looking at tape and he cannot even really enunciate what his criticism is other than speaking to some very general concepts that don't give any information to speak of. Then he becomes defensive when you actually give him a platform. Which to me tells a lot.

I remember I had a restaurant manager once when I used to work at the Marriott Marquee in New York he was interesting guy. He had managed one of the best destination restaurants in Long Island until it fell out of style and he went to the Marriott. He once told me something I never forgot. There was some old person who was complaining about something that made no sense and he kind of looked at me and you said just because somebody is old doesn't mean they weren't an evil son of a b**** when they were young and are still an evil son of a b****. Lol.

You see where I'm going with this? Sometimes it is what it is as the kids say these days. I would love it if ascended turned out to be some brilliant boxing mind who is misunderstood. Sometimes posters can surprise you. I really got to know juggernaut better when I would listen to his take on modern fighters. The guy's very very bright and it doesn't always come across because of his posting style. But if you ever want to listen to his takes on some of the fighters especially the heavyweight division these days have a lot of respect for his opinions.

I just feel like JAB's got this covered pretty well.

You never know who is going to open up what and for who, ya know? Unless you have a go.

I can tell you, Juggernaut, that cat just can't let me in. Doesn't have it in him. I seem to have hurt him with words alone. This man has threatened my life, I turned around and told him I'd support his BKFC venture without even hinting that he's full of ****, then W1LL asks for a BK section and says I'd make a good mod. Juggie challenges me to a fight, insults me, and has a jab at Rockin' ... dude ... unprovoked as ****, my ass offering an olive branch to this stupid ****er. Then Juggie ain't done. Wants to call in mods and paint himself like the victim.

So, maybe to you, but that's a Juggie I can never know because the stupid prick won't let me, but I would never know the stupid prick won't show me any other side if I never asked him to.

That's one example, I've been friendly and supportive to Jugs a few times and he's never once even tried to be affable in return.

I wouldn't know if Money has any other sides to him if I didn't ask him to show me another side. So I asked. A few times. Now we know, if there's more to him we're not going to see it.

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

No names hw from 90s hw i don't see the same obsolete flaws ontop of way more advanced in angles/tech/timing/defense

very odd Amateurs are way more advanced then pros from a older era maybe it's a coincidence 3rd time? Nope,boxers became way more advanced in these era's

Which mean you for a fact cant see good and the real one who doesn't know how advances and flaws work you slow crazy idiot cult member

You're defeated once again, go ahead and use words that don't work on me or can't alter/delete video
                  Yes.......YES I am a cult member. The name of the cult is called "In the know", I'm afraid you will never be part of it. I've been proven wrong on here many times son, but never by you. No one from your cult, the "YDKSAB" cult will ever prevail over ANYONE "In the know". You're like a manufactured love child of the Jim Jones and David Koresh's of the "YDKSAB" cult. Trust me, I know they were both before your time and you're not well versed in history, but that's not a good thing. Sorry to be the one who had to break the news to you.
                  Last edited by JAB5239; 04-18-2024, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• I think maybe the phantom punch should be spoken to. Then again, it is to a wall so

Point is the phantom was basically because 60s film didn't catch it. We don't guess anymore because with modern tech it's easy to see Ali did hit Liston.

It was a controversy caused by people believing they move like that in real life and ended by technology making the old film smoother and easier to see.

Funny thing about an analog light capture, it has a lot of data in it the reproducer may not understand. TVs today have framerates double the old days.
                    K-- K-- billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      I think maybe the phantom punch should be spoken to. Then again, it is to a wall so

Point is the phantom was basically because 60s film didn't catch it. We don't guess anymore because with modern tech it's easy to see Ali did hit Liston.

It was a controversy caused by people believing they move like that in real life and ended by technology making the old film smoother and easier to see.

Funny thing about an analog light capture, it has a lot of data in it the reproducer may not understand. TVs today have framerates double the old days.

I exposed Jab badly with multiple videos of that whole era. They were novices, like I said,
                      compared to even amateurs from 2005, all 30s-early 50s all had the same flaws as each other

I have no need to actually provide any more video; I provided proof from the 00/05/90s of fighters way more advanced than novices in the 30s.

No one can provide videos to go over mine.

jab has no problem with you politely saying the old eras wouldn’t be able to compete with newer fighters I showed him you said that he ignored it, yet it's a problem me saying they were novices/trash compared, it means the same thing as you said

I'm not being nice to sensitive crazy cult members
                      Last edited by Ascended; 04-18-2024, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X