Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Boycotgtf I aint spel rihgt nah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- -Boxing been boycotting the OP for an eon now.

Comment

Let me see, how will boxing screw my halfwits next? Well, boys, you will not see Davis & Loma in a timely manner, either. Start making your excuses, rationalizations, justifications and irrelevant posts. Hurry, now.

Most on here are not smart enough to add 2+2. If you keep paying for late and garbage fights with garbage decisions, they will continue to present them for your consumption. I know that takes more brains than halfwits like QB and his court of rambling minions can muster. Only when revenues fail to meet expectations will boxing's powers be motivated to clean up their acts and amend their ways. It is called capitalism.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
        Let me see, how will boxing screw my halfwits next? Well, boys, you will not see Davis & Loma in a timely manner, either. .
        - -Different wt classes and adversarial promoters.

Might see Tank who blows up to 200+ lbs vs AJ though.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -Different wt classes and adversarial promoters.

Might see Tank who blows up to 200+ lbs vs AJ though.
          Tank vs. Hughie Fury more likely.

Comment

Look at actual fights that will happen vs those not likely to happen in a timely fashion. All the really big fights are on the latter list. Illegal streamers of boxing are, of course, to be praised. Those who buy boxing matches are to be scorned.

Comment

To quote Chris "Mad Dog" Russo on Sirius XM "Boxing is still a sport"?

Comment

Let me see, how will boxing screw my halfwits next? Well, boys, you will not see Davis & Loma in a timely manner, either. Start making your excuses, rationalizations, justifications and irrelevant posts. Hurry, now.

Most on here are not smart enough to add 2+2. If you keep paying for late and garbage fights with garbage decisions, they will continue to present them for your consumption. I know that takes more brains than halfwits like QB and his court of rambling minions can muster. Only when revenues fail to meet expectations will boxing's powers be motivated to clean up their acts and amend their ways. It is called capitalism.
                I agree Lefty... The same sickness is everywhere that is what bothers and angers my sensibilities. As a kid in New York you could always pay what you wanted for musuems and such...consequentially kids would go to the museums to horse around and in the process? you could pull out many street toughs in east harlem who could tell you all about ancient Egypt, Dinosaurs, etc... The great painters, you name it! In those days you could hang out all day and buy a hotdog or two, a knish for lunch. Heck I remember when Burger King and Papaya King had price war...25 cent Hot dogs and 25 cent whoppers! Man I thought I had died and went to heaven!

Now Lefty? The Oakland Zoo, the San francisco zoo, the museums cost like 20 bucks to get in! And the food in these places is garbage and overpriced. How is a working man with a few kids going to afford the zoo for a weekend day trip? Almost 100 bucks to get in the door... And thats without lunch.

Boxing is the same: Used to be one could buy the fight, it was a decent card, with at least a few good events, and it cost enough so that it was reasonable. A working man could have some buddies over, to buy the beer and chips and it would not be prohibitive. With these cards today? if the main event is a dud, you paid a fortune and there was nothing much to watch before...It is late when the thing starts... Ridiculous.

And the worse...the absolute worse is how you cannot watch the fights in the pubs anymore. My fondest memories of fight watching are either in a bar, or with friends... They don't allow bars to show the fights anymore...ridiculous.

Comment

Civilization needs destroyed down to the ground so we can start over.

Comment

Civilization needs destroyed down to the ground so we can start over.
                    Looking into history, it’s when the middle class starves that an umpire and its civilization collapses (you can follow the tracks back to the old Egyptians). The upper class or the working class have no saying in this matter.

Personally, I see myself as a proud member of the working class. After all, it is me and my mates who support the middle class, so its members can continue keeping (just their) civilization alive. Our (the working class) reward for this are paid in peanuts. But hey, that’s life, and has always been. In the long run, it is of no importance as most of us will soon be forgotten.

Good thing, though, that boxrec keeps the memories of ‘forgotten’ fighters (regardless of their achievements) alive.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      I agree Lefty... The same sickness is everywhere that is what bothers and angers my sensibilities. As a kid in New York you could always pay what you wanted for musuems and such...consequentially kids would go to the museums to horse around and in the process? you could pull out many street toughs in east harlem who could tell you all about ancient Egypt, Dinosaurs, etc... The great painters, you name it! In those days you could hang out all day and buy a hotdog or two, a knish for lunch. Heck I remember when Burger King and Papaya King had price war...25 cent Hot dogs and 25 cent whoppers! Man I thought I had died and went to heaven!

Now Lefty? The Oakland Zoo, the San francisco zoo, the museums cost like 20 bucks to get in! And the food in these places is garbage and overpriced. How is a working man with a few kids going to afford the zoo for a weekend day trip? Almost 100 bucks to get in the door... And thats without lunch.

Boxing is the same: Used to be one could buy the fight, it was a decent card, with at least a few good events, and it cost enough so that it was reasonable. A working man could have some buddies over, to buy the beer and chips and it would not be prohibitive. With these cards today? if the main event is a dud, you paid a fortune and there was nothing much to watch before...It is late when the thing starts... Ridiculous.

And the worse...the absolute worse is how you cannot watch the fights in the pubs anymore. My fondest memories of fight watching are either in a bar, or with friends... They don't allow bars to show the fights anymore...ridiculous.
                      What stops a bar from getting a fight? They get a TV, they order a fight on pay per view, done.

Comment

Working...
                      X