Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Boycotgtf I aint spel rihgt nah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - -Given the post accident hush hush media blackout on Spence, I gather it will take months to decide on a future or retirement announcement.

He landed face first on concrete from 8' height doing at least 80 mph.

I don't suggest trying such a stunt.

Comment

• The writeer Cliff Rold? seems like nothing more than an industry shill put there to shine the puke off boxing.

Boxing is not in a healthy state, pal. Bum fights should be boycotted, not slavered over.

Joshua got beat by a bum, which means he is a bum. No one should pay ten cents for that rematch.

The only heavyweight fight that seemed worth paying for got derailed when Joshua was knocked out. It is obvious now that Wilder would have beaten the oaf, but I would have paid for that fight at the time.

Currently there are a couple of fights in boxing worth paying for, but don't worry, that is the reason they will never be made--someone could lose a big reputation and lots of future money. His handlers are not going to let it happen. They are counting on his earning power to put their kids through college.

Heading the list currently is Crawford/Spence. That non fight deserves a boycott of anything else Spence's handlers try to sell you.

It is YOU that must boycott the weak substitute matches they offer instead of the ones you want to see, while they make all the money they can off you before they let their guy fight anyone dangerous, stringing you along to the snapping point.

PBC deserves a boycott from everyone. All of their fights do, because it was Spence's corner that was more responsible for preventing the fight from happening.

The industry deserves your boycott not your money.

Comment

• - -Is that you or your dentures chitchattering?

Comment

• We are still boycotting, lads.

Comment

• Boycott all bum PPV fights. lads. Did you really pay money to watch Joshua run like a scare girl scout?

Comment

Working...
            X