You have to bet your life on one fighter to beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Floyd's resume is levels better.

Floyd fought a long list of #1 ranked guys in the division. P4P guys, etc. It's easy to consider them B level in hindsight but realistically a lot those guys aren't.

I'd say yes certainly he beat better fighters than Oba Carr at WW but even if he didn't that's his 4th weight class.
    Hamza, you are another halfwit around here, logic like yours is a reason people stay away.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
      Sorry, I skip over halfwitted posts.
      Why would you go out of your way to draw negative attention from me?

Comment

Hamza, you are another halfwit around here, logic like yours is a reason people stay away.

What makes you think I would have any care in the world what an idiot like you thinks?

Comment

• As far as recent fights go, I still think ****** amir khan had a style that floyd would find difficult & would make the fight very difficult to score. Laugh it up.

There are a ton of historical fighters with a majority chance of beating him -and some he would have no chance at all against under historical refereeing.
          Last edited by ////; 02-11-2019, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Hey, you disrespectful ***** what calls himself a grown ass man, I asked you a ****in' question.

What was our last interaction? You crying like the ***** you are about your ****ing internet points yeah? I gave you all of mine. You know, to be nice and sociable and ****.

Nice how I extended a civil hand to you just for you to turn around and act like a ****in' flatskulled cro-magnon, huh?

You got snarky little girl remarks do you? No ****, bet you own some buckle shoe too you adorable innocent bastard. The **** make you think you are man enough to speak to me in any form outside of "sir" and "mister"?

What a ****in' ****.

Comment

• Laszlo Papp.

Comment

• --- Love me some Lazlo if we wanna talk about overcoming adversity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  Hey, you disrespectful ***** what calls himself a grown ass man, I asked you a ****in' question.

What was our last interaction? You crying like the ***** you are about your ****ing internet points yeah? I gave you all of mine. You know, to be nice and sociable and ****.

Nice how I extended a civil hand to you just for you to turn around and act like a ****in' flatskulled cro-magnon, huh?

You got snarky little girl remarks do you? No ****, bet you own some buckle shoe too you adorable innocent bastard. The **** make you think you are man enough to speak to me in any form outside of "sir" and "mister"?

What a ****in' ****.
                  Marvelous post, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

What a ****in' ****.
                    Many of your opinions are halfwitted. How is that my fault, ignorant one?

Comment

Many of your opinions are halfwitted. How is that my fault, ignorant one?
                      What the **** is this?

Are you ****ing serious? That's your response? Tell you what, I'll let that float like the **** it is.

Goddamn son, I thought you came at me because you had something to come at me with....for ****'s sake :lo1:

Comment

Working...
                      X