Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have to bet your life on one fighter to beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --- Trainer may have been banned as he maren bound to Mexico.

You full of it as you made up a faery tale that never happened. DOJ washed their hands of the filthy sport a decade ago. Nobody cares for boxing as you show.

On a scale of 1-10 cheats, Marg is a 1 whereas BALCO Shane, TUE, and his project 30x testa are 10s.

Bug off.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

You full of it as you made up a faery tale that never happened. DOJ washed their hands of the filthy sport a decade ago. Nobody cares for boxing as you show.

Made up a fairytale, huh?

A California Department of Justice senior criminalist who inspected the wrappings under a stereomicroscope and with an X-ray fluorescence spectrometer determined the wraps contained sulfur and calcium, according to a document obtained by the Times. Those two elements, with the addition of oxygen, make plaster of Paris.

I don't know what you get out of lying, but your Man Crush on Margacheato is FIERCE! I'm not sorry that the cheater got caught

But this is all off topic, so just carry on with your conspiracy theory that makes absolutely no sense if it helps you sleep well at night. Good luck!
      Last edited by travestyny; 01-27-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        --- Crumbles sweetie, as already stated.

Interesting how you give BALCO Shane a pass, legally proven to be on convicted felon VADA Vic's client list that you crumples have allowed to control boxing as he sells his his new VADA approved BALCO vitamins...only in boxing!!!
        He is still hung up on Dempsey’s wraps, which was debunked long ago. Just don’t mention Xylocaine injections to him unless you really want to see him go on amd on for 100 pages of off-topic nonsense. Why he is allowed to continually hijack threads even after being warned is beyond comprehension.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          He is still hung up on Dempsey’s wraps, which was debunked long ago. Just don’t mention Xylocaine injections to him unless you really want to see him go on amd on for 100 pages of off-topic nonsense. Why he is allowed to continually hijack threads even after being warned is beyond comprehension.
          How many lies do you have to tell? You guys are truly pathetic.

Show me my long ranting post about xylocaine. I'll wait for it.

In the meantime, debunked? I don't think So

“When I handled Kid McCoy I used to bandage his hands with a certain kind of adhesive tape. As soon as McCoy drew on the gloves, the tape hardened and, as a result, he was able to inflict unusual punishment. I wound Dempsey's hands with the same kind of bandages, which Willard inspected. The story that Dempsey wore aluminum pads over his knuckles is a lie. His bandages became hardened, no doubt, and that was why he cut Willard's face to ribbons.

Go ahead and debunk it or show where it's been debunked. I'll wait for it just like I'll be waiting for you to show me those quotations about xylocaine.

Comment

• Tommy hearns at 147

Comment

• What's the deal with you people and Dempsey? Don't you realize how pathetic it makes you look?

Comment

• Hearns has the best style. Mayweather CAN be outboxed but it takes a master to do it. Mayweather can be bothered with a good jab, he lost rounds to zab, DLH and cotto from it. But that only lasted a few rounds for them until mayweather found what worked. Hearns has the speed, reach, height and skills to win round by round over 12. I dont think he gets a KO or probably even a knockdown but floyd will have to be very cautious with him too and he will be reducing his output, while Hearns builds up points.

Hearns was outboxing SRL. He was ahead on cards in the 14th when SRL went balls to the wall and stopped him. Mayweather wont do that and doesnt have the power to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Granath View Post
                  I'm not underestimating Hearns. I loved watching Tommy and it's not that I don't think Tommy couldn't beat Floyd. That frickin' long jab of his and the sledgehammer right makes for a potent combination. At his best he was a very tough puzzle to solve. But Ray solved it and Hagler/Barkley just went through him (at a different weight class of course). In a Floyd/Hearns matchup my money is on Hearns.

But if I'm picking one guy to beat Floyd in one fight then I want a guy who will outwork him, rough him up and keep coming forward. That's Duran. I don't think Floyd can hit Duran hard enough to hurt him and Hands of Stone would have been fast enough, strong enough and determined enough to get inside and work Floyd over. Floyd had a difficult time with Maidana and I want that kind of guy who is faster, dirtier and quicker.

But heck, we don't even need to look that hard. Oscar de la Hoya in his prime would whoop Floyd. He pretty much did at age 34.
                  lmao the fuk he did, he through arm punches that landed on floyd's gloves. The only thing DLH did that was impressive was he kept a tight defense. lmao at "pretty much whooped floyd". He knew he was down in the rounds thats why he arm punched flurried at the 10 second bell every round to try to sway the judges. Floyd landed the cleaner punches all night while giving up everything in negotiations, weight, gloves, ring ect.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    prime Ray Robinson would knock floyd out cold, i'd bet my life on it.

Floyd has an iron chin and you dont even got video of prime ray robinson, how would you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      proud Floydite myself.

Maybe I am wrong, and it isn't that I'm ignorant to or unimpressed by historical figures so much as there's this one thing about Floyd that stops me from really believing he'd lose.

I reckon Floyd's mastered the biggest array of forms. You watch him fight and you can see a little bit of all the really influential fighters. I love Archie Moore, and while Floyd fights differently it's not hard to see a bit of Moore in him. Who doesn't like a bit of Ali? That's exactly what Floyd's in-ring tomfoolery has me thinking about, Muhammad's tomfoolery. Loads of people give Floyd a lot of criticism for how he sells fights but all I can think about when folks are going on about Money is Daniel The Jew Mendoza and I can't help be feel grateful I was there to witness a man similar to Mendoza or Theagenes of Thasos. As if that wasn't enough, when Floyd gets mean, I mean real mean, he's got a bit of Marciano in him too. Floyd knows about the hallmarks of a puncher in equal depth to the hallmarks of a boxer and shows it in spots. He deals in posture and baiting while dealing in angles and feinting. Not every great boxer can KO a man like Floyd did Hatton, and more recently, not every boxer can completely disregard the fighting style that made them a legend and play with MMA stars by walking them down.

Now, yeah, sure, plenty of men could whoop Conor or the new kid from Japan easy, and plenty of them could walk them down too, but, do they also remind you of Moore? Well, if they have those two qualities how similar to Mendoza are they? You get my point right? It isn't that Floyd just did one of these things or posses one of these qualities it's that he's done and does all of these things and quite a few more.

So while the greats are great and most times I reckon greater at the things they did that made them great than Floyd is I struggle to believe the singular greatness would actually overcome the captain planet style package Floyd brings to the table. With their powers combined he is Money.
                      Sorry, I skip over halfwitted posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X