You have to bet your life on one fighter to beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    100%

Floyd turned down both when offered them.

Why? I don't know. He always seemed reluctant to fight Margarito.
    Johnson was a busy southpaw with fast feet and hands. Rough fight for Floyd.

Floyd would have out boxed margarito but the last few rounds would have gotten interesting. Huge, huge size difference. Floyd would have had nothing to keep Marg off of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      --- Fact: nobody can show marg ever fought with loaded gloves.
      I don't recall anyone here saying that he did. But he damn sure tried to.

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      The whole mosley fiasco was concocted by "boxing" to allow insiders to bumrush their SMM bets over big fav Marg because he had eye surgery 2 weeks before to pass the physical. In short, he couldn't train and forced into a starvation diet to make weight.

Not fit to fight. Anyone with 2 cents change could see it, but a large segment can't even count out 2 cents without bumbling.
      All of this is irrelevant. He got caught with plaster of paris on his knuckle pads. That's the fact. His trainer admit to using hardened knuckle pads, saying it was a mistake, but never copped to using plaster. It's easy to see what happened.

The offending wraps were crumbles, and more importantly signed off by the commish.
      The commish felt the wraps and said it felt pretty hard. That's when they opened them up and the block fell out. So bringing up the commish doesn't help you, buddy.

Roughly equal to handing a bank teller a note demanding $$$ while brandishing a Dime store squirt gun.
      Or someone who got caught trying to cheat and should probably have been suspended for life if not thrown in jail.

Comment

• --- On the bell curve of recent historical events, you rank with the banal and bereft.

One wrap already signed by the Cali commish, the other being worked on with the implant in plain view for anyone to see.

Shane's trainer Bro Nazim legendary for demanding rewraps entered to easily spot the offending implant. Anyone who can count out 2 Cents knew Nazim was soon to be checking things.

He made Tito rewrap according to NY regulations against Popkins, a very minor technical detail that unfairly labeled Tito as a cheater even though Tito also falls in the same category as only using wraps approved by the opposing Fighter and Commish.

Jack Dempsey had to put up with bogus claims for years beyond his grave before evidence surfaced showing his wraps before the gloves were put on with Willard checking them.

I do tire of having to tuck in your bib and cut up your steak for you, so begone.

Comment

--- On the bell curve of recent historical events, you rank with the banal and bereft.

One wrap already signed by the Cali commish, the other being worked on with the implant in plain view for anyone to see.

Shane's trainer Bro Nazim legendary for demanding rewraps entered to easily spot the offending implant. Anyone who can count out 2 Cents knew Nazim was soon to be checking things.

He made Tito rewrap according to NY regulations against Popkins, a very minor technical detail that unfairly labeled Tito as a cheater even though Tito also falls in the same category as only using wraps approved by the opposing Fighter and Commish.

Jack Dempsey had to put up with bogus claims for years beyond his grave before evidence surfaced showing his wraps before the gloves were put on with Willard checking them.

I do tire of having to tuck in your bib and cut up your steak for you, so begone.
          The fact that he was caught trying to cheat as the favorite is enough to suggest he would do it as the underdog. Why you ignore this is beyond me.

Comment

--- On the bell curve of recent historical events, you rank with the banal and bereft.

No mention about the plaster of paris that they found, huh?

Tests show plaster of Paris ingredients

The hand wraps confiscated from former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito shortly before his title defense against "Sugar" Shane Mosley contained two primary elements of plaster of Paris, the Los Angeles Times reported, citing documents obtained from California's top law enforcement agency.

A California Department of Justice senior criminalist who inspected the wrappings under a stereomicroscope and with an X-ray fluorescence spectrometer determined the wraps contained sulfur and calcium, according to a document obtained by the Times. Those two elements, with the addition of oxygen, make plaster of Paris.

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4020190

By the way, Dempsey's trainer said they used a hardening tape in his gloves to cut up Willard. Go look it up.

Sorry, you fail. Margs got caught with knuckle pads that clearly had plaster of paris on them. End of story. But you can keep crying if you like.
            Last edited by travestyny; 01-26-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• https://www.boxingscene.com/daily-br...d-more--135716

"Comparing Tito to Margarita is irresponsible".

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                No mention about the plaster of paris that they found, huh?

By the way, Dempsey's trainer said they used a hardening tape in his gloves
                --- Crumbles sweetie, as already stated.

Interesting how you give BALCO Shane a pass, legally proven to be on convicted felon VADA Vic's client list that you crumples have allowed to control boxing as he sells his his new VADA approved BALCO vitamins...only in boxing!!!

Comment

--- Crumbles sweetie, as already stated.

Interesting how you give BALCO Shane a pass, legally proven to be on convicted felon VADA Vic's client list that you crumples have allowed to control boxing as he sells his his new VADA approved BALCO vitamins...only in boxing!!!
                  Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

When did I give Shane a pass? I haven't said one word about Mosley. Why do you make up things???

As for crumbles.....crumbles of plaster? Ok then. I'm glad we agree that he attempted to cheat by using plaster of paris.

I knew you would come around

Comment

• --- Boxing the most crooked pro sport in the world by far, the reason the major sports have taken over.

Marg never cheated. His trainer had everything set up in the open waiting to be found, a message to hi rollers to bet on the underdog.

Transparency, some of the low brows that dominate the antisocial media wouldn't know from a septic hole in the ground.

That's fine with me. You deserve every bit of what you scream about every weekend, your self flagellation...only in boxing.

Comment

--- Boxing the most crooked pro sport in the world by far, the reason the major sports have taken over.

Marg never cheated. His trainer had everything set up in the open waiting to be found, a message to hi rollers to bet on the underdog.

Transparency, some of the low brows that dominate the antisocial media wouldn't know from a septic hole in the ground.

That's fine with me. You deserve every bit of what you scream about every weekend, your self flagellation...only in boxing.
                      So his trainer wanted to be suspended for a year and be investigated by the Department of Justice?

Man, this is by far the silliest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. I don't even know what you are getting out of this, unless you just have a mancrush on Margarito.

Well, to each their own. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                      X