You have to bet your life on one fighter to beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    You make good points.

It was an option when he fought Judah but you're right it wasn't as pushed as it was after Judah.

I still would have liked to see it but I'm not overly fussed it didn't come off.
    I agree with you, bro. I would have liked to see it, but only because I think Margs would have been made a punching bag. I was never that big a fan of his, especially after the loaded glove fiasco.

Comment

--- Oh and pray and tell us about the loaded gloves farce.

Rubbing hands in glee. Gonna get good boys, but only if travvy dearie makes scratch!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        --- Oh and pray and tell us about the loaded gloves farce.

Rubbing hands in glee. Gonna get good boys, but only if travvy dearie makes scratch!
        Maybe if you write this over in a clear form of English, I can help you out with what you seem to be begging to know.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Maybe if you write this over in a clear form of English, I can help you out with what you seem to be begging to know.
          --- Ain't begging sweetie, just baiting for crawdaddies, something I was quite good at as a kid.

No worries, I always tossed em back. It was copperheads and black moccasins that I killed.

Now , come clean with them plaster crumbles Marg trainer was using.

Comment

--- Ain't begging sweetie, just baiting for crawdaddies, something I was quite good at as a kid.

No worries, I always tossed em back. It was copperheads and black moccasins that I killed.

Now , come clean with them plaster crumbles Marg trainer was using.
            You're a ****** that no one respects. Do you get off on posting like a twat?

Ps. Google is your friend. But let me help you out since you have a brain the size of a pea.

Type: "Margarito wraps".....

you imbecile.
            Last edited by travestyny; 01-23-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

--- Still waiting for yer candy keister to explain when marg used illegal wraps in a bout.

Ain't holding my breath, but guaranteed you'll misdirect into something unrelated as is yer style.

Yupsir!

Comment

--- Still waiting for yer candy keister to explain when marg used illegal wraps in a bout.

Ain't holding my breath, but guaranteed you'll misdirect into something unrelated as is yer style.

Yupsir!
                There is no proof he used them in a bout. But there is plenty of circumstantial evidence. Cotto's face being exhibit A. The fact he was the favorite against an old faded Moseley and was caught with his gloves loaded before hand can certainly lead one to believe he would have used the same wraps against Cotto who he was the underdog against in their first fight. That he couldn't replicate that kind of destruction again is more circumstantial evidence.

There is no proof Evender Holyfield ever used steroids either in a boxing match, but the circumstantial evidence is pretty damning.

Comment

Yupsir!
                  Read my quotation again you moron.

I agree with you, bro. I would have liked to see it, but only because I think Margs would have been made a punching bag. I was never that big a fan of his, especially after the loaded glove fiasco.
                  Do you need to learn what a fiasco is?

fiasco | fēˈaskō |
                  noun (plural fiascos)
                  a thing that is a complete failure, especially in a ludicrous or humiliating way: his plans turned into a fiasco.

Could it be that he tried to load his gloves for a bout and failed...? Was it humiliating? Actually it was worse than that.

Put the whiskey away and go get your GED, you dumb twat.

Comment

Tommy, Roberto, and me. He’s a lil guy, with refs he’s humiliating me, no refs.. he’s pricked.

I think SR Leonard would beat him.

My 91 year old Jew uncle tells me that Floyd would have beaten my idol Salvador Sanchez ...... I don’t know... I love boxing.

Comment

Read my quotation again you moron.

Do you need to learn what a fiasco is?

fiasco | fēˈaskō |
                      noun (plural fiascos)
                      a thing that is a complete failure, especially in a ludicrous or humiliating way: his plans turned into a fiasco.

Could it be that he tried to load his gloves for a bout and failed...? Was it humiliating? Actually it was worse than that.

Put the whiskey away and go get your GED, you dumb twat.
                      --- More probably you ain't put together your stu and pid blocks to understand how stupid you look in your squalor.

Fighters have their wraps signed off by both the commish and opposing camp, boxing 101.

Still waiting for that moment when Marg fought with unsigned wraps.

Recommendation: golden needle in the golden haystack. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X