Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir, Vitali Klitschko - Which Brother Ranks Higher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously Wladimir Klitschko. Had a way better resume and was the clear dominant champion for much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
      Who wins between Vitali and Tyson Fury at their peaks?
      Tyson Fury

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyMike100 View Post

Tyson Fury
        - -U no boy born of his mammy and Deyonce clearly been ducking the riches of AJ for the peanuts of their low laying, overripened fruit. They found the next level down, no ifs, ands, and buts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- -U no boy born of his mammy and Deyonce clearly been ducking the riches of AJ for the peanuts of their low laying, overripened fruit. They found the next level down, no ifs, ands, and buts about it.
          Lay off the Duck sauce Mr Chen.

Comment

Do you think AJ takes him or is it just a tougher fight he's avoiding?

Also BTW . .

speculation - does he take the AJ fight if the courts don't intervene ?

legal - does this postponement open the door to get him out of the contract clause? I've heard of weirder things.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Do you think AJ takes him or is it just a tougher fight he's avoiding?

Also BTW . .

speculation - does he take the AJ fight if the courts don't intervene ?

legal - does this postponement open the door to get him out of the contract clause? I've heard of weirder things.
              - -Fury ducked the Wlad rematch to go on a 2year bender.

Been ducking AJ who's pulled in umpteen x more accolades and $$$ in that time frame. Frankly, if I was AJ I'd let he and Deyonce rot on the vine intertwined with each other in their sordid soon to be tetralogy history finally finished in 2023. AJ will be retired with health and epic wealth intact as the Hero, Veni, Vidi, Vici.

I say that as a former Fury supporter while he was widely derided coming up the chain.

Comment

- -2 brothers perfectly complementing each other in their nascent Eastern European debut into Western, primarily US controlled boxing where crooks like DKing reigned supreme. And they did it with their ama trainers. Imagine Ali or Leonard without Dundee and without big contracts with big expectations.

Vitali with a better record than Lewis and Wlad the only heavy touching into the territory of Joe Louis. History 101...
                appear to have touched a nerve wiht my facts, ok
                JAB5239 JAB5239 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post

- -Only U touch is U high notes as a soprano, what the Ks made out of American and British boxing.

A few fighters like Tony Thompson are exempt as he gave Wlad his toughest defense twice and destroyed a lot of good fighters in away fights. Beats the tarballs outta 75% heavy champs in history and runs the rest closer than he did Wlad.

You're Welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post

Yep usually does. He doesn't like facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Yep usually does. He doesn't like facts.
                      facts and Rockin
                      DreamFighter DreamFighter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X