Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Louis vs Ali, Liston, Frazier, and Foreman?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cfang View Post
    I think the main flaw in ascended’s incessant reasoning is that he sees a different style of boxing from one era to another and bases all his views on that.

what it doesn’t take into account is a whole host other things like how strong someone is, how fast, how tough, how clever. It’s hard to just see standards as boxers aren’t doing it on their own, they are reacting to their opponents. You’d only really know if you were in there.

Taking another sport as an example. You may see some incredible goals in non league football but of course the those guys played at a higher level they’d never get the chances as they wouldn’t have the space. Levels are almost impossible to measure if they depend on an opponent but they are there!!! Ass misses this point completely.
    he is clearly just slow. When he is responding it’s obvious he doesn’t understand any of the arguments other posters are making. So he gets frustrated and calls people names. Always look for a persons response to see how well they can understand things. Ascended is lost

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post

he is clearly just slow. When he is responding itâs obvious he doesnât understand any of the arguments other posters are making. So he gets frustrated and calls people names. Always look for a persons response to see how well they can understand things. Ascended is lost
      I expose you crazy idiots with mutiple videos just like I have destroyed you mutiple times you're crazy like the rest here

why did Jack/primo/rock all have the same tech and flaws as each other and Joe and every opponent he fought? Matches I showed that's all true, Oh that's right it's cause it's the only way they knew how to fight at the time

I also exposed frazier was way more advanced even in his 2nd match than the whole Novice-like era louis fought in

so no I don't understand anything cause I deal with what's on video only not fiction​ talk
      Last edited by Ascended; 03-26-2024, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X