No announcement yet.

Heavyweights who beat prime World Class Opposition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Always thrilled to celebrate the latest Sonnyboy ban.
    He's banned?
    What for, should've been that paedo accusation?
    He'll have time to watch his boxing film collection lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WalkerSmithJnr View Post
      He's banned?
      Unfortunately, he'll be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        Unfortunately, he'll be back.
        He will...Starting with the "lol" crap and working his way up to a frenzy. Like Ray says...tonight he sleeps with the fishsticks! lol.

Comment

• Yep, like Jason Voorhees, the Leprechaun and The Tall Man, he doesn't seem to stay dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Yep, like Jason Voorhees, the Leprechaun and The Tall Man, he doesn't seem to stay dead.
            o.k now I know your a horror fan..leave the tall man out of this....hes way above and beyond Sonnys category...

https://youtu.be/LXbXYO9F2O4

Comment

• Originally posted by WalkerSmithJnr View Post
              He's banned?
              Sonny has an island near Jersey, when he is banned he packs a suitcase with about twenty of his best films, he makes a date to meet some of the guys for lunch, like Bruno and Tyson..Tyson will sneak into the country for Sonny. There is nothing but blue sky and nice weather on this island and there is a Greek Chorus that agrees with everything Sonny says. Lennox Lewis and Hagler are not welcome to this island, and on this island if you ask who the best English heavyweight was they will all say Frank Bruno with a deadpan stare in their eyes.

When Sonny gets bored he shells peas on this island. Then he comes back ready, well rested and in the mood to doosh it up here again.

This just in: Sonny meant a 20k ****o collection!!

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                o.k now I know your a horror fan..leave the tall man out of this....hes way above and beyond Sonnys category...

https://youtu.be/LXbXYO9F2O4
                True, but based on what I've heard about the latest movie's trailer, the latest movie might not be. I hope not though, since it will be the last due to the death of Angus Scrimm.

Comment

• Who said my Sonny was banned? He lives in hot water, but how does anyone know he is serving out a banishment? Is there a sign somewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    Who said my Sonny was banned? He lives in hot water, but how does anyone know he is serving out a banishment? Is there a sign somewhere?
                    Besides it saying banned under his user name there is a very easy way to tell. Insults and flaming in this section have decreased by about 95 percent.

Comment

• It takes way too long to ban people these days. They need to start kicking out or ignoring these azzholes sooner.

Comment

Working...
                      X