No announcement yet.

Heavyweights who beat prime World Class Opposition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Seems like Ray is taken much more seriously than you. If fact the vast majority of this board has taken you to school more times than you can count.
    Only in your dreams lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      LOL... You are delussional, I posted a video of Riddick Bowe, telling how Lewis avoided him... You slated Bowe off which is breathtakingly arogant. Was you their at the Bowe v Lewis discussions?... How dare any poster on this or any other website, claim Bowe is punch-drunk, and telling lies.

The same goes for Tyson vs Lewis in 96, How can any professional fighter, turn down $13 million + a guaranteed world title shot, and accept $4 million to step-a-side, then claim he wasn't afraid or did not fancy the job.?.. it is fanciful to claim, anything else on the matter, when that statistical fact, is there for all to ponder on.

So don't try and tell me, i misrepresent or get debunked. I have forgotten, more about boxing than you could ever dream of knowing.
      Obvious Bowe was not mentally stable and punchy .Are we talking the same Bowe who was arrested for assault ?The same Bowe who tried out the marines? The same Bowe who thought he would try out Muay Thai? The same Bowe who put a refrigerator in his bedroom ? The same Bowe who admitted it was Rock Newman who told him the plan of dumping the belts in the trash? Which the Newman remark is the only truthful thing he said. The hard truth for you is Bowe pleaded with Newman to get that fight done and is on record saying the biggest mistake he ever made was having Newman as his manager ,but i guess an individual like yourself would believe the recent punchy Bowe ?And now Lewis avoided Foreman who was defeated easily by Morrison...,didnt Lewis knock down Morrison with a jab? You still havent explained the Bowe /Golota fights??????
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-15-2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

No, that's reality kid. Live with it.

Comment

LOL... You are delussional, I posted a video of Riddick Bowe, telling how Lewis avoided him... You slated Bowe off which is breathtakingly arogant. Was you their at the Bowe v Lewis discussions?... How dare any poster on this or any other website, claim Bowe is punch-drunk, and telling lies.

The same goes for Tyson vs Lewis in 96, How can any professional fighter, turn down $13 million + a guaranteed world title shot, and accept $4 million to step-a-side, then claim he wasn't afraid or did not fancy the job.?.. it is fanciful to claim, anything else on the matter, when that statistical fact, is there for all to ponder on.

So don't try and tell me, i misrepresent or get debunked. I have forgotten, more about boxing than you could ever dream of knowing.
          Yeah that video convinced me I really thought Bowe was going to own up to ducking Lewis.
          I can't believe the **** you put up as proof you are on a different planet.
          I've not been on here long but you know less about boxing than anyone other than the super sized heavyweights beat everyone fans

Comment

Always thrilled to celebrate the latest Sonnyboy ban.

Comment

youre right...youve forgotten quite a bit actually, too bad you forgot to remember anything about boxing. Bowe's opinion is not a statement of fact, its funny if you really believe one vid of Bowe proves a point...but I wouldn't put it past you lol...you are that stupid. Oh I will most certainly tell you...you do indeed misrepresent and have been thoroughly debunked... You have been caught in more lies than pinnochio.

Yeah we called Bowe a lyer...thats what we did Sony thats the issue.

Comment

• Well it looks like Sonny will be able to get some fresh air and calm his nerves. He needed the break. The rest will do him well, I wonder if he will send me a book of matches from all the jazzy places he stays while vacationing. Sonny do not send me another T shirt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Always thrilled to celebrate the latest Sonnyboy ban.
                  That clown is a cancer to this forum. Good riddance.....hopefully forever.
                  Last edited by JAB5239; 02-15-2016, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• sonny sleeps with the fishsticks!...........................nite sonny, nice kid!

nite boys, 6am fishing about 5-6 miles out in the rain, damn!

Ray

Comment

• Ukbox. You are right.Lennox fought everyone he could.Only Bowe was missed but that wasnt down to Lewis.Took on Mason and Ruddock at their prime early in his career and a long list of top fighters.I get annoyed at his record being knocked.Mercer / Tua / Grant / Bruno / Klitschsko / were all at the high end of their game when he fought them

Comment

Working...
                      X