No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya is pretty damn underrated now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I see him taking at least a year off, and probably be back by September 2016 or may 2017...

I think floyd will miss the spotlight and all the attention.. That spotlight is very alluring ...
    I can't see him coming back in his 40's after a lay off.

Comment

• I refuse to believe Floyd Mayweather will not get to 50-0. His ego will not allow it. Even if it's against a total scrub.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I think only a huge amount of money would bring him to fight on and I don't see anyone out there who fits that bill.
        Manny rematch... If it only does 25% of the first fight, it's still a huge payday.. But yeah other than that no one is a big enough draw to lure mayweather..

But I just can't see floyd walking away for good after Berto..

I can see floyd fighting into his 40s, maybe not like hopkins, but at least one, maybe 2 fights..

The spotlight and attention will lure floyd back... The spotlight is an addiction

Comment

Manny rematch... If it only does 25% of the first fight, it's still a huge payday.. But yeah other than that no one is a big enough draw to lure mayweather..

I can see floyd fighting into his 40s, maybe not like hopkins, but at least one, maybe 2 fights..

The spotlight and attention will lure floyd back... The spotlight is an addiction
          No way the rematch happens IMO.

But you could be right about the come back. But personally I don't think he will.
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 09-03-2015, 11:24 PM.

Comment

No way the rematch happens IMO.

But you could be right about the come back. But personally I don't think he will.
            thats because you swallow whatever floyd says nowadays like its his jizz

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Round Baby View Post
              thats because you swallow whatever floyd says nowadays like its his jizz
              You understand you sound ******ed, right?

How many times are you going to repeat the same ****** ****?m and make yourself look like an idiot?

Try and discuss boxing mate this section isn't for this ******ed ****.

Comment

I think only a huge amount of money would bring him to fight on and I don't see anyone out there who fits that bill.
                Not even Khan? With Khan's chin and Floyd's counter punching, I could see him getting a TKO. It'd be a nice way for him to go out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Not even Khan? With Khan's chin and Floyd's counter punching, I could see him getting a TKO. It'd be a nice way for him to go out.
                  Maybe but I doubt it. I think the Khan ship has sailed.

Comment

Im going to go out on a limb here and pull a Larry, but i don't think I will be eating crow.

Floyd will be broke in ten years and that will motivate his return to the ring. I would bet on it.

Comment

• Interestingly enough, there's an article posted on Bleacher Report today with Floyd Sr. saying he doesn't think his son will retire after the Berto fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X