Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who beats a prime hit man hearns at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two missed fights of Hearns at 154:

John Mugabi - The hitman will knock him out faster than Hagler did.
    Mike McCallum - yes Mike is the only one who's gonna beat Hearns at the Junior middleweight.

Comment

Floyd is live. Yeah, I said it.

Comment

only 4 fights at 154? man seemed like he was there for a long time but maybe cuz of the hand injury used as the reason to not fight marvin for like 2-3 years. didnt he fight medal at 154? o and at welter he was a mf. easy as pipino was to hit, nobody obliterated him like that. only one who beat him at 147 was leonard n he had to go thru hell to get hearns. benitez was the forerunner of the p4p fantasy ratings of these days. never did dominate a divison but look dam good beating key fighters while moving thru 3 divisions. but heas a helluva slick boxer

Comment

I think guys with iron chins who can punch like McCallum, Margarito and even Mosley can get him.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            I think guys with iron chins who can punch like McCallum, Margarito and even Mosley can get him.
            Mosley might actually get sparked out trying to slug it out with Hearns and Margarito would get it worse then what Mosley gave him.

Comment

While there certainly fighters you could consider, there is no one I would bet real cash on to beat Hearns at 154

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                While there certainly fighters you could consider, there is no one I would bet real cash on to beat Hearns at 154
                Agreed. People forget just how lethal Hearns was, and the fact that Leonard and Hagler beat him just shows the kind of amazing fighters they were. Vast majority of guys end up on the canvas vs Hearns. That combo of reach, speed, one punch power and skill is just unreal.

Comment

Margarito would get his face blown apart by right hands if he fought Hearns. You cant walk Hearns down face first with open defence like Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                    Margarito would get his face blown apart by right hands if he fought Hearns. You cant walk Hearns down face first with open defence like Margarito.
                    I totally agree

Comment

Yeah....ok. Margarito would get his head torn off by Hearns. If Mosley couldn't deal with Forrest he's not beating Hearns who was better than Forrest in ever category.
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 05-14-2013, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X