Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you like Better: Morales or Barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terry A View Post
    I liked Barrera better but I have to admit, when Barrera sucker punched Morales & Morales never missed a beat & fired INSTANTLY back on him at that stare down, I got a ton of respect for Eric Morales now.
    That ***** REALLY was INSTANT! The second Barrera connected Morales had sent back counter fire! Gangster

Comment

How about Marquez? I know MAB and Erik had their wars and will be locked together in boxing history now but when i think of them i think of Marquez and he's another fighter i just love!

I think i have them in terms of liking them as follows

1. Morales (by a ball hair!)
      2. Marquez
      3. Barrera (who i wasnt huge on during his prime but now love and have huge respect for)

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        How about Marquez? I know MAB and Erik had their wars and will be locked together in boxing history now but when i think of them i think of Marquez and he's another fighter i just love!

2. Marquez
        3. Barrera (who i wasnt huge on during his prime but now love and have huge respect for)
        Marquez is definitely my favorite of the three. Even the safer prime version.

Comment

2. Marquez
          Marquez is a level below those two IMO.

He has lived in their shadow despite being older for a good reason.

Comment

Idk, i think i just have more respect for morales, for pretty much the same reasons that has already been said lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You really think so? This run at lightweight has been pretty impressive and I still believe he should have at least one win over Pacquiao. He beat Barrera, who still had something left in the tank, too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                You really think so? This run at lightweight has been pretty impressive and I still believe he should have at least one win over Pacquiao. He beat Barrera, who still had something left in the tank, too.
                I really think so.

Marquez has had a pretty good lineage at 135 but it's not exactly outstanding.

I like Marquez, and respect Marquez. He's a great fighter. But, he is a level below those 2 IMO.

As for the Barrera fight, that was controversial although I felt Marquez won and the Juarez fights showed Barrera was on the decline at that point.

I felt Marquez beat Pacquaio the second time.

Great fighter, just not as great as those two.

Comment

THis is about like. Erik Morales is clearly the better looking man.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I find it hard to split the three to be honest but i think in terms of ability Juan would rate 3rd but its real tight imo

Is that how u feel about them as personal favourites too or just on greatness?

Comment

I find it hard to split the three to be honest but i think in terms of ability Juan would rate 3rd but its real tight imo

Is that how u feel about them as personal favourites too or just on greatness?
                      Both.

I struggle to see how Marquez is as great as Morales and Barrera personally. I think Morales and Barrera are quite clearly greater than Marquez.

In terms of who I like, I like Morales much much more than I like Barrera or Marquez.

I probably like Barrera and Marquez about the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X