Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you like Better: Morales or Barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's the way I had it, too, but I meant the Barrera-Morales fights were hell to score.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      I think that's the way I had it, too, but I meant the Barrera-Morales fights were hell to score.
      Thats how I scored the jmm-Barerra fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
        I got a feeling everybody got respect for Barrera on boxing forums. And many I've spoken to actually like him better than Morales, even though they like both. Myself I prefer Erik coz he looks more humble, naturally because he comes from more humble background than Barrera. Sadly, its always been a big part of the rivalry and animosity between the two and its STUPID.

I enjoyed Barrera's dismantling of cocky mofo Hamed and also the way he beat Kennedy McKinney, another cocky guy. But if you ask me who I think is better p4p, I'd say Morales is. He beat Junior Jones and Pacquiao, Barrera lost to them. He also schooled guys like Paulie Ayala and Jesus Chavez, 2 very skilled fighters. Barrera has also beat many good fighters, but his cryptonite were fast guys with power like Jones and Manny.
        Watched it last night and Barrera hit that man below the belt about 30-40 times and the ref only gave him mild warnings. I'd say atleast half of them were deliberate. But gave Mckinney stern warnings for pushing off with his shoulder even ever so slightly. Re-watching that fight made me like MAB even less.

Comment

Fight again and i'll vote for the winner

Comment

Poll added.

Comment

EL Terrible, hands down.

Comment

erik...just because he is the better action fighter...

Comment

I liked Barrera better but I have to admit, when Barrera sucker punched Morales & Morales never missed a beat & fired INSTANTLY back on him at that stare down, I got a ton of respect for Eric Morales now.

Comment

Another thing I like about Barrera too is his arrogance. He's not cocky or flashy like Roy Jones or Ali, but you can tell that he thinks he's above his opponents. Especially a guy like the Prince. Not only did he whoop Hamed, he made sure Hamed knew he was just being outclassed. The way he fights like that is just really satisfying to watch.

Comment

Erik Morales for me!!!!!!!

They are BOTH tough stubborn bastards though.
                      I can understand if people favor one over the other but you gotta like both.

Comment

Working...
                      X