Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I don't like Froch but he is a badass, I'll give him that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Wow, I don't like Froch but he is a badass, I'll give him that.
      I love Froch. The guy has limited skills and overcomes opponents on guts and toughness. He's a warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        I love Froch. The guy has limited skills and overcomes opponents on guts and toughness. He's a warrior.
        That is definitely true. He has a very strong will. He's just awful to watch, he's so crude.

Comment

That is definitely true. He has a very strong will. He's just awful to watch, he's so crude.
          The first time i saw Froch - years ago i was Shocked! Id heard some hype and heard him big himself and his slickness up then i tune in and see this powerful but slow and wooden punk slug away with wild uppercuts that miss bad!

Dude has heart and balls tho - Big Shiny Steel Balls! He's also Greatly improved his boxing, his fight with Abraham was a Masterclass and more impressive than Wards effort against the same foe.

I always liked The Cobra and Honestly a large part of why was because he Hated and mocked Calzaghe so much! His ridiculousness also amused me! But the guy is now Legit, no British fighter has faced such a daunting line up of quality fighters back to back as Froch has and he has done it in the Lions Den away from home and with success. He is one confident dude and i believe him when he says he wants to fight for the purses. A while back id have laughed if u said Carl was gonna beat Ward but now im not so sure, his size, will, confidence, power and awkward style make it hard to call fight! Im still backing Andre S.O.G. Ward on points but this will be no stroll in the park, whoever wins is gonna have to work for it! Lets have a good fight lads!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            The first time i saw Froch - years ago i was Shocked! Id heard some hype and heard him big himself and his slickness up then i tune in and see this powerful but slow and wooden punk slug away with wild uppercuts that miss bad!

Dude has heart and balls tho - Big Shiny Steel Balls! He's also Greatly improved his boxing, his fight with Abraham was a Masterclass and more impressive than Wards effort against the same foe.

I always liked The Cobra and Honestly a large part of why was because he Hated and mocked Calzaghe so much! His ridiculousness also amused me! But the guy is now Legit, no British fighter has faced such a daunting line up of quality fighters back to back as Froch has and he has done it in the Lions Den away from home and with success. He is one confident dude and i believe him when he says he wants to fight for the purses. A while back id have laughed if u said Carl was gonna beat Ward but now im not so sure, his size, will, confidence, power and awkward style make it hard to call fight! Im still backing Andre S.O.G. Ward on points but this will be no stroll in the park, whoever wins is gonna have to work for it! Lets have a good fight lads!
            I cant wait for the figh,i dont think it will be pretty but should be an interesting watch,i expect ward too win a decision but can see Froch making it tough for him,the guy is a true warrior and i hope he pulls it off despite never being a huge fan of him

Comment

• Ward beats Froch. Easy fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Ward beats Froch. Easy fight.
                My thoughts exactly ^^^^^^
                Last edited by joseph5620; 08-31-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Ward beats Froch. Easy fight.
                  I don't think that it'll be easy, but I don't think Froch has the tools to win. He's been able to overcome his lack of natural talent with trickery and a real good chin. Ward is even trickier AND is overflowing with talent. He should win pretty convincingly

Comment

I don't think that it'll be easy, but I don't think Froch has the tools to win. He's been able to overcome his lack of natural talent with trickery and a real good chin. Ward is even trickier AND is overflowing with talent. He should win pretty convincingly
                    If Froch wins more than 3 rounds I will be very very shocked.

Comment

If Froch wins more than 3 rounds I will be very very shocked.
                      Dont be. He's awkward and some of these rounds will be tight, This is a FIGHT

BUT gotta back Ward too, he got proper talent

Comment

Working...
                      X