No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    sillakh got knocked senseless last night by a nobody with very modest talent nicknamed "the pirate."
    Is it even in the news on the main page?

I didn't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      sillakh got knocked senseless last night by a nobody with very modest talent nicknamed "the pirate."

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Is it even in the news on the main page?

I didn't see it.

i think grachev's name was the first in the headline

bonked him on the face with a right hand and the kid (sillakh) stopped acting like he knew what to do
        he ate every single left hook the pirate threw after that and then took the widest right hand i've ever seen on the chin and was done
        Last edited by New England; 04-30-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• That fight wasn't close.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
            That fight wasn't close.
            I agree, Floyd dominated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              I agree, Floyd dominated.
              Mayweather was a clear winner. But he didn't dominate like against Marquez or Mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Mayweather was a clear winner. But he didn't dominate like against Marquez or Mosley.
                Depends how you define dominate. He was in no danger of losing and won 9 rounds IMO. I'd consider that a domination scorecard wise. I know what you're saying though, some of the rounds were closer than we are accustomed to seeing from Floyd lately but overall still a dominating performance in my eyes.

Comment

• What about Canelo vs Mosley? I really enjoyed that fight, made me more of a Canelo fan as well. Nice sportsmanlike fight with good action.

Canelo did impress me with his composure regarding the cut. Didn't even bother him despite it being in an apparent risky area, went straight back to work and continued to land hard shots on Mosley who proved he is tough once again.

Overall, a good night of boxing!

Comment

• You have to be a real moron to think this fight was close.

It really wasn't.

I had it 118-110.

Comment

• It wasn't close but it was competitive.

I have a very hard time taking people saying Mayweather dominated as being serious. Either the word has completely lost it's meaning or we saw a different fight.

I gave Cotto 4 because i wanted him to do well. I could see 3 or 2, but 3 rounds were close enough to go either way and Cotto took one clear round.

I think Cotto did very well. He was a 5:1 underdog and probably had a better performance against Floyd than anyone in recent years.

Shot? Doubt it. But we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X