Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosely is not ashamed and is pretty happy al the way to the bank. Hes trying to pick up the pennies in a row while his name is still viable and he knows hes not a title contender anymore but he is a money Racker!! Take it and run Shane, don't get greedy, thats when you get hurt! Ray.

....Floyd can't finish because he has NO real power!! Cotto got broken down by a featherweight who made a commitment to get him out of there. Floyd makes the commitment to win and "be safe" he doesn't have big power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Mosely is not ashamed and is pretty happy al the way to the bank. Hes trying to pick up the pennies in a row while his name is still viable and he knows hes not a title contender anymore but he is a money Racker!! Take it and run Shane, don't get greedy, thats when you get hurt! Ray.

....Floyd can't finish because he has NO real power!! Cotto got broken down by a featherweight who made a commitment to get him out of there. Floyd makes the commitment to win and "be safe" he doesn't have big power.
      He's clever enough to win by wide UD so it doesn't really matter in all fairness.

Comment

• Anybody notice that Rafael Marquez is fighting Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. next? No matter what you think of either fighter at this stage of their careers, this could be a real good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Anybody notice that Rafael Marquez is fighting Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. next? No matter what you think of either fighter at this stage of their careers, this could be a real good fight.
          Do you have a date/location for this? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            Do you have a date/location for this? Thanks.
            Saturday 14 July. Texas. Planned on the undercard of Juan M. Marquez against TBA.

Comment

• How about Carl Froch!? Man, I don't think the word "exposed" could fit a fight better than what Froch did to Bute's bum beating ass. All that talk about slick defense and world class handspeed just went right out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                how about carl froch!? Man, i don't think the word "exposed" could fit a fight better than what froch did to bute's bum beating ass. All that talk about slick defense and world class handspeed just went right out the window.
                i-n-s-a-n-e

Comment

• Carl Froch is A gangsta

Comment

• Like I've said already, some love him, some hate him, EVERYONE respects him.

I've hated Carl Froch pretty much his whole career. He was ****y to an overwhelming level before he'd ever had a World Title fight and it rubbed me the wrong way. That, along with his amatuerish, clumsy style and lack of skills to add to it.

Gave him no chance to beat Taylor. Then gave him no chance to make it out of the first few rounds of the Super Six.

He fought Taylor in 08 If I remember correctly. Could have been 09. Either way, it was a long time ago. And except Johnson, I've picked him to lose everyone of those fights and he's gone ahead and won almost all of them. Being the underdog in 4 of those fights, winning 3. He may have been the underdog with Kessler aswell, I can't remember.

It's just an amazing story, I don't think I've ever seen such a level of overachieving. Crazy level.

I think it's becoming a classic case of "A fighter you used to hate, who you ended up liking" Froch, after proving me wrong over and over and over is starting to grow on me.

He absolutely destroyed Bute, destroyed.

Still can't believe how much of a short, one sided, beatdown it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Like I've said already, some love him, some hate him, EVERYONE respects him.

I've hated Carl Froch pretty much his whole career. He was ****y to an overwhelming level before he'd ever had a World Title fight and it rubbed me the wrong way. That, along with his amatuerish, clumsy style and lack of skills to add to it.

Gave him no chance to beat Taylor. Then gave him no chance to make it out of the first few rounds of the Super Six.

He fought Taylor in 08 If I remember correctly. Could have been 09. Either way, it was a long time ago. And except Johnson, I've picked him to lose everyone of those fights and he's gone ahead and won almost all of them. Being the underdog in 4 of those fights, winning 3. He may have been the underdog with Kessler aswell, I can't remember.

It's just an amazing story, I don't think I've ever seen such a level of overachieving. Crazy level.

I think it's becoming a classic case of "A fighter you used to hate, who you ended up liking" Froch, after proving me wrong over and over and over is starting to grow on me.

He absolutely destroyed Bute, destroyed.

Still can't believe how much of a short, one sided, beatdown it was.

i remember arguing ceaselessly with you over his skills

i have not seen the fight
                      somebody gave me celtics tickets and i had to go to the game and get drunk

war cobra

Comment

Working...
                      X