No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier beats both Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    Fraziers style would be a nightmare for the K bros. They are very upright and don't tuck their chins, and they don't seem to like fighting inside. Everyone they face fights them at their reach. Frazier would be inside and never take a step back. I'm not so certain they would even have any punching power in close.
    fraziers style would be absolutely perfect for a klitscho,just like it was perfect for foreman,and just like it would be perfect for any big guy with power.frazier went to the rocky balboa school of defense.foreman was a crude slugger and he damn near decapitated frazier,i can only imagine what some1 wit some technique would do
    moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
      fraziers style would be absolutely perfect for a klitscho,just like it was perfect for foreman,and just like it would be perfect for any big guy with power.frazier went to the rocky balboa school of defense.foreman was a crude slugger and he damn near decapitated frazier,i can only imagine what some1 wit some technique would do
      Please don't compare a Klitschko with George Foreman. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
        Please don't compare a Klitschko with George Foreman. Thanks.
        face the facts man.these dudes would dominate anybody out the 70's easily.and skill wise,both are light years ahead of foreman
        moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

face the facts man.these dudes would dominate anybody out the 70's easily.and skill wise,both are light years ahead of foreman
          George Foreman would KO both Klitschko's inside of 5 rounds.

Comment

LMAO harsh

Comment

It could be possible, but can Joe back them off for 12? I dont think so and I think either Klit breaks him down, he dont have the skills as the other great heavy weights and the size.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                George Foreman would KO both Klitschko's inside of 5 rounds.
                Now THAT is a fact.

Comment

How can anybody "face facts" when you don't present any? You say things and just expect them to be accepted. Don't work that way Ron.

Comment

I think Vitali beats Joe in a beatiful fight.

I am pretty sure Wlad would get unpleasantly sparked.

Comment

I have to disagree here.frazier wouldn't even step in the ring with Wladimir Klitschko.Regardless of Wlad's weak chin and poor stamina,the man has knockout power in both hands and frazier spent his entire career ducking punchers.frazier isn't as tough or durable as Lamon brewster and wouldn't take that much to finally get to Wlad.Seeing as this is a fantasy match,I would fancy Wladimir to knock "Smokey" Joe out within the first three rounds.

In Vitali Klitschko,frazier is dealing with a fighter who does have stamina,who is durable and takes as good a punch as any heavyweight in the history of the sport of boxing.Vitali isn't the puncher that Wladimir is,but he is still heavy handed and unlike Wlad is willing to commit to his offense and not simply pace himself.frazier wouldn't be able to sustain the constant jabs and right hands crashing into his cranium.Vitali cracks frazier's glass jaw and puts him down a couple of times before frazier retreats to his corner and tells his corner he wants no more.

Comment

Working...
                      X