Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which weight class GOAT out distances their class the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Ain't no way. Its debatable Usyk is the best. And even if he is he's not THAT far above Holyfield.
    - - Field turned pro at a LH weight, his natural class and bulked up to his 190 shot vs Qawi who was also natural LH, only now the tubby 190 WBA champ after Mike Spinks knocked him out of the LH division.

Even with that handicap, Qawi arguably won one of the toughest fights ever, and more importantly put Field in ICU.

Usyk won Olympic gold at 200 and dominated a deep 200 Pro division before moving to full heavy pro where he arguably beat The Man, AJ in two fights and has otherwise dominated his other heavy fights.

In short, there is no comparison to Field that don't belittle him in comparison to Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Ain't no way. Its debatable Usyk is the best. And even if he is he's not THAT far above Holyfield.
      It is a very close nudge in all weight classes except Lopez's perhaps. Wasn't he a flyweight?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Larry Holmes had consecutive defenses without losing. I personally think Ali and Joe are neck and neck.
        Yeah, but wasn't Joe undisputed? Kinda helps his case more no?

Comment

Holmes made 3x as much against Evangelista as he did against Norton and 5x as much against Shavers. Just an interesting fact.
          Charles, Duran and Robinson sound good to me man.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Yeah, but wasn't Joe undisputed? Kinda helps his case more no?
            I think Louis is the beat because of the 25 conservative defenses. Than Ali for his competition. Holmes third for his 20 consecutive defenses. Can't fault Holmes because several titles and the other titlists could hold the belts long enough to make a fight with him.

Comment

I think Louis is the beat because of the 25 conservative defenses. Than Ali for his competition. Holmes third for his 20 consecutive defenses. Can't fault Holmes because several titles and the other titlists could hold the belts long enough to make a fight with him.
              - - The Ks for emasculating American and Brits boxers and fans whilst setting records and still in the emasculation biz with Usyk who has already done in Blubber...yupsir...

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - The Ks for emasculating American and Brits boxers and fans whilst setting records and still in the emasculation biz with Usyk who has already done in Blubber...yupsir...
                What's the matter, you're not going to try and argue the numbers with me again?

Comment

What's the matter, you're not going to try and argue the numbers with me again?
                  - - No argue wif tardos.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - No argue wif tardos.
                    You CANT argue the facts. True story.

Comment

- - Manny completely dominates P4P with most P4P fights, Wins, and length of time, ie some 12 years as a P4P fighter with at least half of that as #1. Nobody even close.

Mike Tyson after Spinks as the first #1 P4P Ring Fighter in history at that moment in time the most dominant of any weight class in the world.

Inoue and Canelo dominate today's P4P categories.

Comment

Working...
                      X