Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which weight class GOAT out distances their class the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Lar rematch would've made them millions$$$. Add up the points, and Lar won by a squeak mouse 0.007% margin, but of course U too dummy to do or understand math.

Instead Lar ducked the rematch that Fans would flock to see to fight Evanglista on short notice in front of 5300 fans, whoooohoooo, what blubber loving fans like you wanted.
    So, when did Norton ask for a rematch after he lost the eliminator to Shavers? Should I wait forever for you to try and find something?

And let's not forget Holmes courage fighting with a torn bicep even after doctors told him to postpone the fight for 4 months.
    Last edited by JAB5239; 04-22-2024, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Interesting post this. You’d think there would be one champion who everyone agrees was way ahead of the others in their weight class but not the case.

Charles at lt heavy would be my vote. Reason being he won 3/3 against Moore who is another legend at lt heavy.

duran at lightweight maybe another.

Comment

Inoue at bantamweight is pretty crazy when you break it all down.

9-0 (8KOs) Undisputed Champion, and lost only 3 rounds in those 9 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Inoue at bantamweight is pretty crazy when you break it all down.

9-0 (8KOs) Undisputed Champion, and lost only 3 rounds in those 9 fights.
          Hey that's mine damn it - lol - and it works much better is you use Super Bantamweight.

There's maybe only three of them worth mentioning, if that.

But you can't give it to him at Bantamweight unless you think he would walk through Fighting Harada; Carlos Zarate; Edre Jofre. I don't think so.

The OP's challenge is too tough; it has to be a squeeze-in weightclass like "Super."
          Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Lar rematch would've made them millions$$$. Add up the points, and Lar won by a squeak mouse 0.007% margin, but of course U too dummy to do or understand math.

Instead Lar ducked the rematch that Fans would flock to see to fight Evanglista on short notice in front of 5300 fans, whoooohoooo, what blubber loving fans like you wanted.
            Holmes made 3x as much against Evangelista as he did against Norton and 5x as much against Shavers. Just an interesting fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Ricardo Lopez at minimum.
              Was gonna say Lopez too. Just naturally there are fewer bad mfers at the lowest weights & Lopez was a very bad mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
                Usyk at cruiserweight.
                Ain't no way. Its debatable Usyk is the best. And even if he is he's not THAT far above Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Was gonna say Lopez too. Just naturally there are fewer bad mfers at the lowest weights & Lopez was a very bad mfer.
                  I was thinking about Choco regarding Lopez but he jumped up in weight classes, would be an amazing h2h prime for prime.
                  Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

finito lopez 100%. the only other atg from this division is chocolatito. chocolatito was #1 for 2 years and finito was the best for 9 years. making weight that long also counts. it means you aren't a weight bully but you actually fight small man like yourself. if you don't consider that than the best lightweight ever is ray robinson.
                    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

I'm a little bit surprised that my pick of Chavez at 140 hasn't gained any momentum at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X