Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Men Under 200lbs Could Compete Successfully V Todays Top Heavies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Shaq is physically massively strong ..Devon .Larratt said he was the strongest guy he ever arm wrestled and that was way out of his prime..i actually beat him in his prime …food for thought .

Here’s the thing man …I’m the guy on here that can cause the most damage in the shortest amuof time and that at 49 yrs old …..I run the show on here .lol
    Any grown man under 200 lbs is victim weight. I would absolutely body you on the street or in sparring. You’re under like 5’5” too you’re an absolute midget. Really shouldn’t go running your mouth on the internet considering you’re over there in the tri state area if I remember right. My forearms are bigger than your neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Naptown Boy View Post

Any grown man under 200 lbs is victim weight. I would absolutely body you on the street or in sparring. You’re under like 5’5” too you’re an absolute midget. Really shouldn’t go running your mouth on the internet considering you’re over there in the tri state area if I remember right. My forearms are bigger than your neck.
      Watch out. Those guys with short man complex are Sunday punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Naptown Boy View Post

In this technology run world you think you're a superior man because you're larger.

Quick little "Dinks" in Vietnam, armed with AK-47s had the advantage, in the jungle, over us 200 pound, 6' lumbering Americans.

You certainly would have had an advantage in the middle ages, but that's gone, we shlt in toilets today.

The new alfa male is at MIT or Cal Tech right now. You might want to seek more accomplishments in life than just growing large.

JAB5239 JAB5239 likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X