Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Men Under 200lbs Could Compete Successfully V Todays Top Heavies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano
    And there you have the closest thing to admitting being wrong Ivich is capable of writing.

No one argued small men have better stamina, they just told me Wlad only gassed against Purity ... I could do your entire list like that.

Semantics at best. What reason did you have to offer that counter intuitive statement other than argument? Alright, stfu and quit acting like you're slick. You are free.

You're right about one thing Ivich. I am judged by my postage. So are you. I'm both first and second place in the smartest posters thread. You ain't even mentioned.
    Yes Wlad gassed against at Purrity he shot his bolt trying to get him out of there , name another fight he gassed in .

Now explain what you think that proves, visa vis smaller men?

I was been wrong yesterday ,when I said Marciano visited Carbo on his death bed, Pep pointed out Carbo died much later,and I acknowledged my mistake.

You are one singularly obtuse man.
    I'm far from slick, but then I don't have to be to get the better of loonies like you! lol

You've awarded yourself two prizes? lol
    Why don't you have a couple of medals made ,so you can wear them when you are here posting in between inventing and making scientific breakthroughs for the benefit of mankind?
    You are not wired up correctly! LOL
    But you ARE unique!
    Last edited by Ivich; 04-16-2024, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

Yes Wlad gassed against at Purrity he shot his bolt trying to get him out of there , name another fight he gassed in .

Now explain what you think that proves, visa vis smaller men?

I was been wrong yesterday ,when I said Marciano visited Carbo on his death bed, Pep pointed out Carbo died much later,and I acknowledged my mistake.

You are one singularly obtuse man.
      I'm far from slick, but then I don't have to be to get the better of loonies like you! lol

You've awarded yourself two prizes? lol
      Why don't you have a couple of medals made ,so you can wear them when you are here posting in between inventing and making scientific breakthroughs for the benefit of mankind?
      You are not wired up correctly! LOL
      But you ARE unique!
      - - He wasn't gassed, he got surprised by Purrity who played possum the whole bout not throwing punches until the fight was near over, something he picked up from Mike Weaver. Wlad was on his feet protecting himself when his Ama trainer who wasn't knowledgeable about modern pro strategies stopped the fight. He did the same with Vit vs Byrd.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - He wasn't gassed, he got surprised by Purrity who played possum the whole bout not throwing punches until the fight was near over, something he picked up from Mike Weaver. Wlad was on his feet protecting himself when his Ama trainer who wasn't knowledgeable about modern pro strategies stopped the fight. He did the same with Vit vs Byrd.
        Nope It was Vitali's decision to quit not his manager's His manager can be clearly heard telling him it will be okay and Vitali saying no,its over ,it hurts too much.
        Klitschko was the much busier fighter. He boxed, jabbed, and threw combinations to the body and head while Puritty covered up and stalked.

Klitschko was winning round after round, but he didn't pace himself and was exhausted by round ten. He went down with 30 seconds left in the tenth round, but the referee ruled it to be a slip. In the final seconds of the round, he went down again as he backed away from the onrushing Puritty. The referee ruled it a knockdown and gave Klischko a mandatory eight-count.

After taking several hard shots at the beginning of the eleventh round, Klischko's trainer, Fritz Sdunek, entered the ring and stopped the fight.

"I was unable to control my emotions in front of my countrymen in Kiew," Klitschko later explained. "Usually, I am able to stay cool inside the ring. In that night, I wasn't. I didn't stick to my game. I wasted my energy and I wasted my punches. The loss hurt me like a deep scar. But I also gained a lot of experience. I feel matured by 10 years."

“I just let him punch himself out. I’m sure he would’ve knocked out a lot of guys before that. I just happened to take a good punch,” Puritty said years later. "I feel to this day that had he been more patient and boxed, he would’ve won."

Neither Wlad of Vitali have ever had a manager the trainer Sdunek stopped the fight and in Wlads case he was right to do so Wlad was exhausted and his legs were gone.

wlad v purritty - YouTube

How can you be so consistently wrong?
        Last edited by Ivich; 04-16-2024, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

Nope It was Vitali's decision to quit not his manager's His manager can be clearly heard telling him it will be okay and Vitali saying no,its over ,it hurts too much.
          Klitschko was the much busier fighter. He boxed, jabbed, and threw combinations to the body and head while Puritty covered up and stalked.

Klitschko was winning round after round, but he didn't pace himself and was exhausted by round ten. He went down with 30 seconds left in the tenth round, but the referee ruled it to be a slip. In the final seconds of the round, he went down again as he backed away from the onrushing Puritty. The referee ruled it a knockdown and gave Klischko a mandatory eight-count.

After taking several hard shots at the beginning of the eleventh round, Klischko's trainer, Fritz Sdunek, entered the ring and stopped the fight.

"I was unable to control my emotions in front of my countrymen in Kiew," Klitschko later explained. "Usually, I am able to stay cool inside the ring. In that night, I wasn't. I didn't stick to my game. I wasted my energy and I wasted my punches. The loss hurt me like a deep scar. But I also gained a lot of experience. I feel matured by 10 years."

“I just let him punch himself out. I’m sure he would’ve knocked out a lot of guys before that. I just happened to take a good punch,” Puritty said years later. "I feel to this day that had he been more patient and boxed, he would’ve won."

Neither Wlad of Vitali have ever had a manager the trainer Sdunek stopped the fight and in Wlads case he was right to do so Wlad was exhausted and his legs were gone.

wlad v purritty - YouTube

How can you be so consistently wrong?
          - -Wlad didn't say he was exhausted nor that he was hurt, but that he fought the wrong fight that we all already know, even a dummy like U.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Shaq is physically massively strong ..Devon .Larratt said he was the strongest guy he ever arm wrestled and that was way out of his prime..i actually beat him in his prime …food for thought .

Here’s the thing man …I’m the guy on here that can cause the most damage in the shortest amuof time and that at 49 yrs old …..I run the show on here .lol
            Any grown man under 200 lbs is victim weight. I would absolutely body you on the street or in sparring. You’re under like 5’5” too you’re an absolute midget. Really shouldn’t go running your mouth on the internet considering you’re over there in the tri state area if I remember right. My forearms are bigger than your neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Naptown Boy View Post

Any grown man under 200 lbs is victim weight. I would absolutely body you on the street or in sparring. You’re under like 5’5” too you’re an absolute midget. Really shouldn’t go running your mouth on the internet considering you’re over there in the tri state area if I remember right. My forearms are bigger than your neck.
              Watch out. Those guys with short man complex are Sunday punchers.

Comment

Working...
              X