Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Was The Most Historic Comeback Ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by max baer View Post

yeah i agree. he was amazing. russell crowe plays him in cinderella man, i agree with you.
    Careful about saying that too loudly, there are many out there in the online boxing community who will rip that movie apart for pedantic reasons (wanting more of a documentary than a film). And then bash Braddock for his contract with Louis.
    nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post
      Monster?
      His best wins?
      Toney,Maskaev,McCline .
      A slow ,crude ,clubber.lol
      - - So sayeth Never Wuz Vitch, eh?

Comment

aa123.jpg
        Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - - Vit's comeback after 4 years of establishing Ukrainian political connections, he without a single tuneup taking on WBC champ Sam Peter who was a monster ranks up with Foreman's comeback.
        maaaaan you love those klitschkos queeny, can you write two lines without the word vits or wlad in them.
        Last edited by max baer; 03-27-2024, 02:19 PM.

Comment

- - So sayeth Never Wuz Vitch, eh?
          Yeah ,so sayeth me.
          How you doing with KEROACK? lol
          Still getting enlightened? lol
          Last edited by Ivich; 03-27-2024, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by max baer View Post
            aa123.jpg

maaaaan you love those klitschkos queeny, can you write two lines without the word vits or wlad in them.
            - - U photo shopping to disguise what grade U was kicked out of this year yet again, is it?

Comment

- - U photo shopping to disguise what grade U was kicked out of this year yet again, is it?
              Good God Almighty. Can't you get an adult to write you some new material? Your schtick was old and tired 6 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

Good God Almighty. Can't you get an adult to write you some new material? Your schtick was old and tired 6 years ago!
                - - I write to the level of the recipient, and this being a formerly well informed forum of members who engaged his meaningful well informed dialogue where we all learned from each other, well, I'd guess most are perhaps dead or doddering or too old to care about boxing anymore.

Just like the infill sociopaths have invaded my formerly pastoral paradise of a hometown to dominate in noise, pollution, environmental destruction while racking up unbridled taxes, this forum is the dregs now with a few exceptions who know who they are.

Comment

- - this forum is the dregs now with a few exceptions who know who they are.
                  thanks for that support queeny i know who i are indeed!

Comment

Working...
                  X