No announcement yet.

Watershed fight #2 Big John Tate versus Mike Weaver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Queenie may be an idiot, but he is our idiot! Didn't Roosevelt have a similar quote? or was it Truman? YOU will know the quote I would bet on it... Being your knowledge of history. You remember the actual historical quote?
    Our village idiot is more like it.
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Our village idiot is more like it.
      - - My job is setting forum idjits straight, an impossible task to be sure, but not insurmountable once the dummies realize they don't have to live a life of dummfoolery.
      nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Queenie may be an idiot, but he is our idiot! Didn't Roosevelt have a similar quote? or was it Truman? YOU will know the quote I would bet on it... Being your knowledge of history. You remember the actual historical quote?
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1sAlOhH0RM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEsxfpK_8L0
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QapTCmjSvg0
        you americans probably don't know porridge but it was an ol' time great comedy and ronnie barker reminds me of queensbury. i loved porridge.
        queensbury's views on boxing are his own but let's just sum up "he thinks ali was crap" so that's all you need to know. but we love reading his views as even the best uk lawyer couldn't talk his way through such points of view like fury and ali are crap. he has a lot to find out. i reckon the usyk fight may be fury's biggest ever. it needs focus like the klitschko fight or wilder 2 -3 needed. fury will prevail. but he needs to really put in all his effort and no f***ng about. really prepare, i reckon this one will be his biggest. i hope and know he will rise to the occasion. focus.
        Last edited by max baer; 11-16-2023, 12:32 PM.
        billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan sturley View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1sAlOhH0RM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEsxfpK_8L0
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QapTCmjSvg0
          you americans probably don't know porridge but it was an ol' time great comedy and ronnie barker reminds me of queensbury. i loved porridge.
          queensbury's views on boxing are his own but let's just sum up "he thinks ali was crap" so that's all you need to know. but we love reading his views as even the best uk lawyer couldn't talk his way through such points of view like fury and ali are crap. he has a lot to find out. i reckon the usyk fight may be fury's biggest ever. it needs focus like the klitschko fight or wilder 2 -3 needed. fury will prevail. but he needs to really put in all his effort and no f***ng about. really prepare, i reckon this one will be his biggest. i hope and know he will rise to the occasion. focus.
          - - Must be said they both had their fair share of crapola fights and ducked a few monsters, but since you managed to make a fetid hash of this, from the beginning of his career, clearly Blubber had a lot of physical attributes as did Ali, and both could talk crapola out of the potty into the ring and pressers and excel in getting under opponent skins.

Love to see their prime to prime presser that would be better than their fight. Ali's too quick for Blubber, and Blubber too awkard, big, and strong, so likely Stinker of the Year...SOY for U...

Comment

- - At any rate, Big John are to be commended for taking the career payday in South Africa that Tubby Lar ducked vs Coetzee and winning and then fighting each other with titles at stake.

Comment

Yeah... It was indeed a great night for fights and it was such a great social activity... Weaver was a weights guy... and he had an incredible physique, hence the nick name "little Hercules" lol. Many father and son, friends gathering, and other such social activities were generated by boxing when it was more accessible to the masses. Even as late as the eighties, I can remember Mexican bars in the Mission area of San Francisco having the fights... Good times!
              "Hercules, Hercules, Hercules"

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - - At any rate, Big John are to be commended for taking the career payday in South Africa that Tubby Lar ducked vs Coetzee and winning and then fighting each other with titles at stake.
                i understand (but don't agree with) your stance queeny. why even our top universities had spies helping our enemies in their attempts to do away with our way of life.
                some crazy minds have had a soft spot for a nazi or a commie over the years but at least you are open about you treasonous attitudes to our countries like usa and uk.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan sturley View Post

i understand (but don't agree with) your stance queeny. why even our top universities had spies helping our enemies in their attempts to do away with our way of life.
                  some crazy minds have had a soft spot for a nazi or a commie over the years but at least you are open about you treasonous attitudes to our countries like usa and uk.
                  - - You the new mouthpiece for the newly necromanced Ginsberg and Kerouac now?
                  nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - You the new mouthpiece for the newly necromanced Ginsberg and Kerouac now?
                    ha ha i suspect i have ruffled a few feathers in your online espionage commie far right unification of the east groups by you going too exposed.
                    maybe an umbrella with a poisoned tip on london bridge or polonium 210 at dinner.
                    you are becoming a liability for the whole project now queeny. show at least some love for your fellow countrymen or go rogue completely. if they do kick you out china will always have you. they will give you your own desk that you do your work everyday undermining your own country. i call this post queeny q
                    Last edited by max baer; 11-20-2023, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X