Watershed fight #2 Big John Tate versus Mike Weaver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kara View Post

Hey, he's our beloved Queen!
    You know like Sid Viscious and the *** Pistols sang: "God save the Queen" always loved that song they made up (kidding).

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Never mind.
      Queenie may be an idiot, but he is our idiot! Didn't Roosevelt have a similar quote? or was it Truman? YOU will know the quote I would bet on it... Being your knowledge of history. You remember the actual historical quote?
      nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Does anyone put any credibility into the opinion of this douche bag?
        Just the facts is a race baiter

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

You know like Sid Viscious and the *** Pistols sang: "God save the Queen" always loved that song they made up (kidding).
          I could see Queen singing Regrets by Sid
          nathan sturley max baer billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Just the facts is a race baiter
            Every single post Regge makes is made with racist motives. No exceptions. He is also the alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw.

Comment

Queenie may be an idiot, but he is our idiot! Didn't Roosevelt have a similar quote? or was it Truman? YOU will know the quote I would bet on it... Being your knowledge of history. You remember the actual historical quote?
              - - Don't take an idjit much effort to outsmart the likes of the average anthropoid on this forum.
              nathan sturley max baer billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a **********. But I repeat myself.”

harry truman quote
                too many ungutted snails in you ginsberg house what grade you being held back this term!!! how is that for queeny aa11klitschko.jpg
                Last edited by max baer; 11-01-2023, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan sturley View Post

“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a **********. But I repeat myself.”

harry truman quote
                  too many ungutted snails in you ginsberg house what grade you being held back this term!!! how is that for queeny

Comment

Originally posted by nathan sturley View Post

harry truman quote
                    too many ungutted snails in you ginsberg house what grade you being held back this term!!! how is that for queeny
                    LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Don't take an idjit much effort to outsmart the likes of the average anthropoid on this forum.
                      Yet you still can’t do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X