No announcement yet.

Terry Norris thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
    Imo he was. Don't care what anybody says. His speed, skill and power comes by once every 20-30 years.
    an ATG ? i would not go that far.

Comment

Imo he was. Don't care what anybody says. His speed, skill and power comes by once every 20-30 years.
      Where would you put him on an all time list, and why?

Comment

Yes, and? That was a legitimate question, much more so than your "Hagler's overated legacy". Hagler was a true fighter, he could box and slug, unlike the trickster Whitaker. But I don't wanna re-open that door!

The difference being of course is that when I gave such fights as examples I had actually watched them,You would point out such fights and after being exposed pretty much admitted you had never seen them just read about them.

And i you didn't understand what I had just posted then let me simplfiy it to such a limited mental capacity such as your own.

I know of Haglers career,His resume,His fights.I have watched,studied and read of them.

Can the same be said of you concerning Pernell Whitaker?

I don't think it can,Actually I know it can't

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        MIB the Internet Fraud!!

LOL at you editing your own response down to just a few words,but I saw what you originally posted,So let me make this as short drawn as possible.

Who is MIB?

show everyone that you are not a coward and a joker and answer it,Not a difficult thing to do especially considering you apparently have proof

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Where would you put him on an all time list, and why?
          I already put him at nr.4 in the ATG thread. Just behind Hearns. Why? For all the reasons I already mentioned plus because he was such an exciting fighter. All action and fury. He was like a hurricane. Had a complete set of skills and amazing speed and powr.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMacFoster View Post
            The difference being of course is that when I gave such fights as examples I had actually watched them,You would point out such fights and after being exposed pretty much admitted you had never seen them just read about them.

And i you didn't understand what I had just posted then let me simplfiy it to such a limited mental capacity such as your own.

I know of Haglers career,His resume,His fights.I have watched,studied and read of them.

Can the same be said of you concerning Pernell Whitaker?

I don't think it can,Actually I know it can't

LOL at you editing your own response down to just a few words,but I saw what you originally posted,So let me make this as short drawn as possible.

Who is MIB?

show everyone that you are not a coward and a joker and answer it,Not a difficult thing to do especially considering you apparently have proof

MIB you are a sad ****, get a life stop creating ALT accounts because you! are to cowardly to stand by your opinion.

Oh yeah and start watching these fights before commenting, moron.

Comment

I already put him at nr.4 in the ATG thread. Just behind Hearns. Why? For all the reasons I already mentioned plus because he was such an exciting fighter. All action and fury. He was like a hurricane. Had a complete set of skills and amazing speed and powr.
              4 ?

Comment

I know it's insulting to any Terry Norris fan but this fight can't be overlooked:

Of course he did turn it around in their rematch:

Comment

4 ?
                  Please don't laugh like a ****. What nr would you put him at? I don't give a **** what any of you think, Norris was one of the greatest!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                    I know it's insulting to any Terry Norris fan but this fight can't be overlooked:

Of course he did turn it around in their rematch:

Not insulting its just a fact, Norris whilst as exciting as he was he did have a shaky chin and he was no way a number 4 ATG, if at all.

Comment

Not insulting its just a fact, Norris whilst as exciting as he was he did have a shaky chin and he was no way a number 4 ATG, if at all.
                      But Barrera is, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X